# of guests for ADR's?

Candid

Mouseketeer
We are travelling at the same time as DFs and I'm not sure yet if they will be joining us for any meals. Today's my 180 window and I want to make ressies this afternoon. If I make it for all 8 of us, how hard will it be if I have to cut it back to just my family?

It'd be MUCH more efficient to make your reservations for the maximum number of diners you expect. Then, if they don't go, you can try calling in advance and reducing the number of diners. If the CM says you can't, that it would require a new reservation and there aren't any more spots for the remaining size party, say thank you and hang up. When you get to the restaurant/s just tell the Greeter that your party now consists of six people.

I'm actually online with ressies' right now. The CM said no problem with reducing the number in our party (except for the Hoop-dee-doo revue) as long as we do it as soon as possible.

We are in the same boat. Better to to reserve for too many than not enough as it is much easier to make a table smaller!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter