# of meals question

neile45

Mouseketeer
If I am staying 5 nights, and have 6 days of park tickets, how many TS, and CS meals do I have with the dining plan. When I booked, I didn't really get a straight answer (or one I could understand).

DDP is based on number of nights. So you'll get 5 TS, 5 CS & 5 snacks per person. The credits do not expire until midnight on checkout day so you can still use credits on your last day though.

DDP is based on number of nights. So you'll get 5 TS, 5 CS & 5 snacks per person. The credits do not expire until midnight on checkout day so you can still use credits on your last day though.

Ditto.

We double checked this because we will likely be arriving around noon at the start of our trip, and are not leaving until after 6 the day we check out.

True. We've done the DDP multiple times and because we always arrive before lunch and leave WDW property about 5:00pm, we normally have to pay for a few meals OOP.:rotfl: People who arrive late and leave early would have credits left over.

Yep - I agree with the other posters. :)

We are there for 7 nights but we arrive late and leave early on our arrival/departure days due to air flight availability. This enabled us to have a few 2 point TS meals. For example on our departure days we are ordering room service for breakfast since we have a 10:10 AM flight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter