Off site restaurants

SoloDad2017

Registered
Not sure where this should be posted, thought I’d ask here. Anyone know of good restaurants (other than chains) off property? We’ve been to many Disney restaurants and would like to try something else nearby. Thanks.

Not really off-property, but the three signatures at the S&D and Capa at the Four Seasons are all very good. Bull & Bear is a small chain found in Waldorf-Astoria Hiltons. Cafe Tu Tu Tango on I-Drive for tapas. Mamma Della’s, Palm (small chain), The Kitchen over on the dark side. Kres Chophouse downtown.

Timpano's Chop House is one our favorites, 7488 W Sand Lake Rd; Orlando, as is Cafe Tu tu Tango.

BiCE at the Portofino Hotel. Topnotch Italian cuisine; superb wine list, excellent service.

Havana’s Cuban Cuisine, tucked way back in a shopping plaza off Palm Parkway, is our “must do” off site. We’ve been going there for several years and I’ve never been disappointed.
One recommendation, go hungry! You’ll be full when you leave.

How off site are you looking to go? I live in Winter Garden (about 25 minutes from wdw) and there are great places here, in Winter Park, on Sand Lake, and in downtown Orlando. I can offer suggestions, just don't want to suggest somewhere that's too far away!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!