Off-topic randomness - a place to ramble?

Status
Not open for further replies.
JeanJoe said:
I hear that Fantasmic will be down for renovations in November. Is this why?

Precisely! Mickey will be dropping some mentos into the water (which by no coincidence is actually Diet Coke) while Maleficent tries (unsuccessfully I might add) to stop the dropping of mentos. Hope I didn't spoile it for anyone. :rolleyes:

Foamy666 said:
Hey any of you older people into punk? :cool1:
No, mostly I listen to Julio Iglesias, Raffi, Sonny and Cher, and the Bee Gees, while lounging in my rocking chair, sipping my Ensure.

JeanJoe said:
No, mostly I listen to Julio Iglesias, Raffi, Sonny and Cher, and the Bee Gees, while lounging in my rocking chair, sipping my Ensure.

Now what "home" might all this take place in? I'm sure when you're done lounging, there is a BINGO card with your name on it... ;) :rolleyes:

JeanJoe said:

Sonny and Cher.. :rotfl: I heard the Bee Gees once. I don't really like 'em. I like classic rock, punk, metal.. ETC. The Beatles(they rock),The Clash, The Ramones, Metallica, Pantera, things like that. I don't know many adults that like rock, (classic, but not really rock) I mean, alot of people like the beatles. :O The only adults who like punk, and metal are in bands.

I'm going to see the singer of the beatles live. He rules.

Loves Disney said:
Now what "home" might all this take place in? I'm sure when you're done lounging, there is a BINGO card with your name on it... ;) :rolleyes:

lol, i know there is one with my name on it, i am more into harry belafonte:)

I was going through some really old travel receipts, when I came across this one:

Looking back, now -- I had no idea that Rolls was in the restaurant business! And, I don't want to even contemplate how that soda was "flavored."

87044boogiesdiner.jpg

HAHA!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

i hope you order extra boogies;)

wow the dis/vmkers are really into business...

Rolls with her diner.

the capes with there hotels....
100_0939.jpg

;)

This really happened to me the other day. It's so bad I thought I'd share it. Have a good laugh at my expense! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

The set up:

My friend just had both of her knees replaced (Please refrain from singing, "Be oblong and have your knees removed." I have resisted the urge so far. :rotfl2: ) I wanted to talk to her sister before visiting my friend to let her know I was going to buy the items my friend had requested. I couldn't reach her sister at home or on her cell phone so I assumed she was already on the road. My friend's sister usually calls when she is close to her destination so you know when to expect her to arrive.

What happened or you know you're getting old when...:

I was driving on the highway, listening to some loud music (not of the elevator sort, it was probably Gogol Bordello) when I heard my cell phone ringing. I figured it must be my friend's sister trying to reach me. I quickly turned down the music and began blindly groping around on the passenger seat for my cell phone so I could keep my eyes on the road. I don't know how long this took but suddenly I realized... I don't even have a cell phone! Not only that, I have NEVER had a cell phone! I think I've use a cell phone all of maybe twice! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

My husband insists I made this up but I didn't. Please excuse me while I search for my missing brain.

qruthie (the 'q' is silent)

qruthie said:
This really happened to me the other day. It's so bad I thought I'd share it. Have a good laugh at my expense! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

The set up:

My friend just had both of her knees replaced (Please refrain from singing, "Be oblong and have your knees removed." I have resisted the urge so far. :rotfl2: ) I wanted to talk to her sister before visiting my friend to let her know I was going to buy the items my friend had requested. I couldn't reach her sister at home or on her cell phone so I assumed she was already on the road. My friend's sister usually calls when she is close to her destination so you know when to expect her to arrive.

What happened or you know you're getting old when...:

I was driving on the highway, listening to some loud music (not of the elevator sort, it was probably Gogol Bordello) when I heard my cell phone ringing. I figured it must be my friend's sister trying to reach me. I quickly turned down the music and began blindly groping around on the passenger seat for my cell phone so I could keep my eyes on the road. I don't know how long this took but suddenly I realized... I don't even have a cell phone! Not only that, I have NEVER had a cell phone! I think I've use a cell phone all of maybe twice! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

My husband insists I made this up but I didn't. Please excuse me while I search for my missing brain.

qruthie (the 'q' is silent)
:rotfl2:

Why hasn't anyone ever noticed the brilliance that is oreo? Oreos are the best Cookies ever! After all, there is a song about them....

Ice cold milk and ann oreo cookie
they forever go togerther
what a classic combonation....

JeanJoe said:
I was going through some really old travel receipts, when I came across this one:

Looking back, now -- I had no idea that Rolls was in the restaurant business! And, I don't want to even contemplate how that soda was "flavored."

87044boogiesdiner.jpg

You are a very BRAVE man, Be! I admire you! ;) There is NO WAY I would EVER eat at a place called Boogies Diner! Makes me ill just thinking of it... I think you made that up.... ;)

Captain Brain said:
Why hasn't anyone ever noticed the brilliance that is oreo? Oreos are the best Cookies ever! After all, there is a song about them....

Ice cold milk and ann oreo cookie
they forever go togerther
what a classic combonation....

In addition, when crushed up and mixed with Jell-o chocolate pudding powder, with added Gummi worms, it appears like dirt with worms.

Ok the cutiest thing in the world!

Picture8.png

(sorry darth but i wanted a picture of a rowboat!)

JeanJoe said:
In addition, when crushed up and mixed with Jell-o chocolate pudding powder, with added Gummi worms, it appears like dirt with worms.

I LOVE THOSE! i also love ice cream cone cupcakes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!