Offer from Marriott

momoftwins

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
For those of you that like the Marriott chain, I receive this in an email:

Offer from Marriott:

http://marriott.com/Default.asp?checked=True&Marriott_BD={879E5E7F-4325-469D-8B67-23F6675BD408}

"With our compliments, a $50 certificate. In appreciation to our guests, present your ticket from our airline partners: Air Canada, American, Delta or United at your hotel check-in, and receive a $50 certificate toward a future two-night stay at any Renaissance Hotels, Resorts and Suites worldwide.

Now through June 30, 2002, Renaissance hotels in North America will issue a $50 Bonus Bucks certificate to guests presenting proof of airline travel upon check-in. This certificate is valid for a future two-night stay at any Renaissance hotel worldwide through December 31, 2002.

No need to register for this promotion, just show us your ticket!"

I wonder if this works for Fairfield Inn too? It appears that it might just be for staying at Renaissance. We're staying at Fairfield Inn International Cove in May - and flying Delta. I guess we can ask.

Marriott has been busy, haven't they? I had a voicemail from them yesterday offering a special that I couldn't use. 300,000 to 500,000 reward points and a "lifetime of vacations" near Orlando. Sounded like a timeshare pitch to me.

Go to fairfieldinn.com & check out their new promotion. It will allow you to get 2 free weekend nights for future use, after staying 3 nights (paid). More info there...

Hope this helps! :D

This is a great promotion. If you stay for 3 separate (check-in & check-out) stays between March 14th and June 20th, you will receive a certificate for 2 free weekend nights to be used at over 2000 category 1-4 Marriott properties by Dec. 2002. There are several Marriott properties in Orlando that qualify, unfortunately downtown Disney Courtyard Marriott does not qualify. We are huge Marriott fans, and this is a great promotion because they will also bump you up to Silver Elite status (if you aren't already). We are waiting to receive our certificate in the mail to be used towards our yearly Disney vacation in the summer. Go to www.marriott.com for more info. By the way, the promotion with the air & $50.00 certificate can only be used at Renaissance properties - sorry, Fairfield properties do not qualify for this promotion.

Tiger

We have 2 of those weekend certificates (and my husband is Silver Elite) - we plan to use them for short trips this summer since we have enough points for a week at Fairfield Inn & Suites International Cove already. My husband is a reporter covering Duke University basketball (also covers Duke football and some golf like the Masters). As most people know Duke went pretty far this year so my husband got a lot of points going to all their games. Wish we had points for all his flights but his boss schedules those and just goes with the cheapest flight - not always the same airline. And while my husband is signed up with all the airlines his points are pretty spread out. But at least he does get to book his own hotel and he ALWAYS chooses Marriott. We also got a credit card offer that gave us 5,000 Marriott points each for signing up and then more for your first purchase. We signed up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter