Offer Made - Animal Kingdom Lodge Resale

jackieleanne

DIS Veteran
So excited. Just put in an offer through the Timeshare Store for Animal Kingdom Lodge. Fingers crossed that it will go through the ROFR.

135 points so far with an august use year.

My plan is that eventually we will add more points for different resorts or even Animal Kingdom Lodge. As I'm in the UK I'm not so bothered about the benefits to buying direct at the moment an certainly don't think it holds the value price wise with the difference between buying direct and buying resale. Just the two of us adults at the moment so studios are fine but plan on starting a family so will add on as the family grows.

Thank you, fingers crossed. I asked Jason at Timeshare Store what did he think would be a good number to stop Disney doing the ROFR so hopefully it will be enough.

Congratulations!! I know how grueling the RofR wait can be, but I'm sending good thoughts! Also, thank you for supporting the Timeshare Store, they've been a big supporter of the DIS since day 1!!

Pete

Thanks Pete. They have been amazing got the paperwork in and sent off all yesterday. I had only sent in interest on the allocation yesterday morning. Will definitely be using them again and hopefully I can get through ROFR.

Hope you guys get it. AKL is an amazing resort and I'm sure you and your family will enjoy for many years to come.

Just want to add how great Jason and The Timeshare Store have been. Received paperwork for signing the day after passing.

The communication and speed at which they work is incredible. Will definitely continue to work with them.

Just want to add how great Jason and The Timeshare Store have been. Received paperwork for signing the day after passing.

The communication and speed at which they work is incredible. Will definitely continue to work with them.
I absolutely agree @jackieleanne We used Jamie at the Timeshare Store for our recent purchase at AKV. Their speed getting back to us with any questions we had made what could have been a scary experience very smooth and painless.
Good luck with closing and..... welcome home[1].gif neighbour :)

I absolutely agree @jackieleanne We used Jamie at the Timeshare Store for our recent purchase at AKV. Their speed getting back to us with any questions we had made what could have been a scary experience very smooth and painless.
Good luck with closing and..... View attachment 401882 neighbour :)

Thank you. All going great so far, documents now ready to be Fedexed and funds ready to be wired. So hopefully getting closed in plenty of time of my date.

So excited. Just put in an offer through the Timeshare Store for Animal Kingdom Lodge. Fingers crossed that it will go through the ROFR.

135 points so far with an august use year.

My plan is that eventually we will add more points for different resorts or even Animal Kingdom Lodge. As I'm in the UK I'm not so bothered about the benefits to buying direct at the moment an certainly don't think it holds the value price wise with the difference between buying direct and buying resale. Just the two of us adults at the moment so studios are fine but plan on starting a family so will add on as the family grows.
Good Luck. That's my home resort and I love it!

Sent my wire and the fed ex back to Mason Title, so not long to go now, hopefully ill be on the system by the end of June if closing goes to plan.

Well I closed last friday, deed recorded on Monday! An now I swear the wait is just as torturous as ROFR.

Just within my 11 month window. We have a cash reservation through the UK site that I'd booked before deciding on DVC, I'm going to keep that for 5 days and then do the rest of our stay on DVC points, so I'm waiting to get in my first stay for the 1st May 2020!

Hopefully ill hear from Disney in the next week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter