******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know so close for us now. Those of you who have done this before are the restaurants very crowded we are going 8/18?

I know so close for us now. Those of you who have done this before are the restaurants very crowded we are going 8/18?
I think truthfully the restaurants at disney are always somewhat crowded. We've never had a problem or waited a crazy amount of time. Normally at quick services we are in, have our food, and are eating in about 10 minutes. We try and eat at off times. Obviously if you go right a 12pm for lunch, there's going to be more people. We tend to do 11am and a later dinner etc. I think the longest we waited at a table service for our table was 15-20 minutes. But they said they were running behind.

126 until Christmas Trip with kids and grandson!

258 until F&G escape!

424 until F&W party!

490 until Christmas Trip with kids and grandson!

.....forgive me if this has been answered already, but I haven't read any of the <<many>> posts here, but is there any word on a possible Free Dining offer for this fall? TIA

Another unsolicited opinion here, but that was kind of rude. I know we are all entitled to our thoughts and opinions, its what makes us human, but we have to remember that opinions are like buttholes and some of them stink. But that's what makes us human, is the ability to turn the other cheek.
..."b*tthole"? "cheek"? I get it....:rotfl: :lmao:

....BTW, booked for 10/27-10/31....
The FD offer for this fall was bookable at the end of April and the offer expired some time last month (unless you're Canadian, then you can book it til Aug. 31st) but there were no dates for October anyways, so you didn't miss out.

The FD offer for this fall was bookable at the end of April and the offer expired some time last month (unless you're Canadian, then you can book it til Aug. 31st)

:sad:

Disneylover99 said:
....but there were no dates for October anyways, so you didn't miss out.
.....that doesn't make me feel better....:sad1: [it could still happen though, right? :rolleyes: ] I'm saying this because we visited in October of 2014 and Fee Dining was offered.....so I'm hoping...

:sad:

.....that doesn't make me feel better....:sad1: [it could still happen though, right? :rolleyes: ] I'm saying this because we visited in October of 2014 and Fee Dining was offered.....so I'm hoping...
Unfortunately Disney appears to be phasing out the free dining. The first step was to change values to QS, then they required a two day ticket, then they required a three day ticket, then they upped it to a park ticket with either park hopper or add on one of the water parks, all the time shiffting around what days are offered, slowly excluding oct, some of nov and dec, but adding a few days in may and june, then the last update of mods only getting QS. Who knows how much longer it has.

Unfortunately Disney appears to be phasing out the free dining. The first step was to change values to QS, then they required a two day ticket, then they required a three day ticket, then they upped it to a park ticket with either park hopper or add on one of the water parks, all the time shifting around what days are offered, slowly excluding oct, some of nov and dec, but adding a few days in may and june, then the last update of mods only getting QS. Who knows how much longer it has.
....we got free dining during an August 2006 trip and we only had to purchase a 1-day pass. When we got the free dining offer for our October 2014 vacation, it had been upped to a 2-day pass. I hadn't realized it that they changed it again....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter