Official 2017 HHN-27 Thread

Single entry is available so you would purchase the regular day tickets and then you can purchase the HHN tickets at a discount since you have the day tickets. You can add Express when you purchase but purchase the regular tickets first.

Thanks!

Next question, for anyone…

What is a scare zone?

In relation to my above post, I was hoping you may be able to help with a question I have.

I've bought an express pass for during HHN and have chosen the print at home option. Once I get into the park, do I take it somewhere to get an express pass or do I just take my piece of paper with the bar code on to each house and attraction included?

I've bought an express pass for during HHN and have chosen the print at home option. Once I get into the park, do I take it somewhere to get an express pass or do I just take my piece of paper with the bar code on to each house and attraction included?
The piece of paper is your Express Pass for the night.

Today's announcement (in post #1) specifies

9 houses
5 scare zones
2 live shows cut from the most twisted horror stories in history

I don't specifically see Bill & Ted mentioned:scratchin

IMO a stretch to describe it thusly:confused3but i cannot imagine HHN without it, even if the writing has been off the last few years.

Any thoughts?

Ooooooh.

As a first timer, this was one of the things I was looking forward to. Will be interesting to see if they mix it up and do something different.

I'm also looking forward to seeing the theme for this year - can't really tell from the catacomb-y pictures, but i'm sure it'll be awesome!

I'm also looking forward to seeing the theme for this year - can't really tell from the catacomb-y pictures, but i'm sure it'll be awesome!
Well...there isn't really a "theme" per se...the last time a theme was tried was in 2005 with the whole Terra Queen and her minions. Do you mean icon? Not sure who will be the icon this year...yet.

Well...there isn't really a "theme" per se...the last time a theme was tried was in 2005 with the whole Terra Queen and her minions. Do you mean icon? Not sure who will be the icon this year...yet.

Maybe they'll finally trot out Eddie, supported by Jack & Chance

Since Universal just rolled out the 1st movie in their big franchise push, Dark Universe, perhaps we'll see a batch of 'monsters' this year...would work for me :)

Maybe they'll finally trot out Eddie, supported by Jack & Chance

Since Universal just rolled out the 1st movie in their big franchise push, Dark Universe, perhaps we'll see a batch of 'monsters' this year...would work for me :)

Now, I've never met "Eddie"

Chance I wasn't as struck on, but did enjoy Jack, especially the first year I saw him when it was Carnival of Carnage year......2 of my all time favourite houses........Psychoscareapy and Mary Shaw.........would that have been 2007???

Would love to see some classic monsters.........

IT may have gotten a bit ahead of themselves. Often i don't call to purchase my tix until September as we visit early in October, can't recall a sell out then.

Interesting re the AP issue. I wouldn't be happy to hear it either, however, I can see their rationale.

If they say it's for sale it had better dang well be for sale. It's not like I'm trying to jump the gun and buy the tickets before they're available.

In any event, called again last night - they confirmed the booking system wasn't ready for sales a few days ago when the marketing website was updated but that all tickets/options/packages were entered and ready for sale now. We have our ROF+EX now.

There was no mention of the timing of my AP expiration vs. the ROF period. Just didn't come up.

If they say it's for sale it had better dang well be for sale. It's not like I'm trying to jump the gun and buy the tickets before they're available.

In any event, called again last night - they confirmed the booking system wasn't ready for sales a few days ago when the marketing website was updated but that all tickets/options/packages were entered and ready for sale now. We have our ROF+EX now.

There was no mention of the timing of my AP expiration vs. the ROF period. Just didn't come up.

Oh i agree with you, just saying not that uncommon. Somebody probably got a lashing lol

Only possible issue would be trying to use the ROF tix after your APs expire, but since you stated that's not your intent no problem

I'm still dragging feet on the tix. Will tackle that a month out as we do will call anyway.

This may be a dumb question but does anyone know the policy on bringing bags into the houses? My purse is a pretty big tote style bag. I know I'll need to get lockers for most of the rides (everything except Jimmy Fallon and the Simpsons, I believe) but will I be able to keep it on me as I go through the houses?

This may be a dumb question but does anyone know the policy on bringing bags into the houses? My purse is a pretty big tote style bag. I know I'll need to get lockers for most of the rides (everything except Jimmy Fallon and the Simpsons, I believe) but will I be able to keep it on me as I go through the houses?
I've carried a backpack through the houses and was never stopped or questioned.

The only thing they are very strict on in the houses are cameras and phones...if you don't carry a camera and put your phone away you will have no issues. Otherwise it could be trouble.

The only thing they are very strict on in the houses are cameras and phones...if you don't carry a camera and put your phone away you will have no issues. Otherwise it could be trouble.

Unless you're the guy from last year who tried to get in with a bag the size of a small car......he was told to leave it as he wouldn't be allowed in with it...........it was mahoosive!!!

Goodness knows what was in it........

Unless you're the guy from last year who tried to get in with a bag the size of a small car......he was told to leave it as he wouldn't be allowed in with it...........it was mahoosive!!!

Goodness knows what was in it........
Yeah...maybe body parts? Who knows...there are definitely some strange people at HHN.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter