"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this was asked before but what happens IF my scheduled party date gets cancelled due to rain. Not sure this happened but curious. Will they refund or give tix to another day that I can attend during my trip. Just curious. Thanks!!

This is handled on a case by case basis. The party itself is never cancelled due to just rain (though Hurricane Matthew caused one cancellation last year), but events such as parades, fireworks, and character meets can certainly be affected.

Treats!

disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2017/08/its-all-treats-no-tricks-for-mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party-in-magic-kingdom-park-at-walt-disney-world-resort/?CMP=SOC-DPFY17Q4wo0817170823170001A

The cheesecake, jack skellington, and haunted mansion desserts are a must. Or just one of everything!

Well there goes weight watchers. This may become how much weight can I gain in one extended weekend. I can skip the cupcake though :rolleyes:

I have my eye on the Pumpkin Mickey Waffle, the Jack Skellington dessert and the Haunted Mansion dessert. Depends on what is vegetarian, I'll add that to my list to ask about. It could go either way, not any or I can eat all three along with anything else I want to eat. Not doing weight watchers or anything but my shorts were a little tight the other day, good job I'll be doing a lot of walking!

Treats!

disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2017/08/its-all-treats-no-tricks-for-mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party-in-magic-kingdom-park-at-walt-disney-world-resort/?CMP=SOC-DPFY17Q4wo0817170823170001A

I'll try and shorten the link when I get a chance. :rotfl:

Just saw these - they look so good! Much better than last year's options. I'm with @acln - I think I'll have one of everything. ::yes::

Wow, wow, just wow wow wow those treats look amazing! Forget about character meet & greets and rides, I'll be spending my time standing in line for these goodies!

Luckily my kids have the metabolisms of hummingbirds on steroids, so we will do this party the way we do F & W. Mom buys one of everything that tickles her fancy (in this case one of everything), takes a taste, and hands it over to kiddos to polish off. This way, I may break the bank but I won't bust out of my britches!

Treats!

Ooohhhh! Totally getting the Haunted Mansion and waffles.

Do they start selling right when the party starts? Do you have to show your wristband to order?

Treats!

Thank goodness these aren't free to party goers! I can resist if it costs extra!

How am I possibly gonna make room in my stomach for everything? I'm gonna have to dome an entire Jack Skellington cake to my face, let alone sample all the little HM cakes. D:

Why you do, Disney? Why you do?

My husband and I will be at Disney in October for our first ever kid free vacation. We went to MNSSHP 6 years ago and it was awful. Everything that could go wrong did and DH said never again. He did not enjoy the party at all. Some of it was the unbearable humidity and we're from TX so we're used to it, but it was really bad, even for us.

I've always wanted to try it again, thinking nothing can be that bad again, but he's been a hard sell. Until last night, when I finally convinced him to give it another try. So we're going Tuesday October 24! Now I need to come up with a costume. I'm thinking Ursula and that I would make a no sew tulle skirt to wear, but I'm not sure how that would be on rides. Has anyone worn a tulle skirt or tutu and not have it be bothersome on rides? It'll probably be down to my knees or just above.

The other thing is I might make my own Ursula Mickey ears. Any suggestions on the type of headband to use? I don't normally wear them because they give me headaches but I'm hoping I can find a comfortable one that won't hurt. How do people wear Mickey ears headbands in the parks without them hurting? Any secrets to that?

Okay, serious questions about the treats! Are there usually long lines to get these? I soooo want to try several of them, but they're each in a different spot and I don't want to be waiting in line after line to get them!

Also, I'm sure the answer is no, but any chance any of these use dining plan snack credits?

Okay, serious questions about the treats! Are there usually long lines to get these? I soooo want to try several of them, but they're each in a different spot and I don't want to be waiting in line after line to get them!

Also, I'm sure the answer is no, but any chance any of these use dining plan snack credits?
I'm sure they won't have huge lines. They are usually at quick service locations. If the sign says DDP then you can use snack credits for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter