Official 2017 MNSSHP Guest List Thread (read 1st post for posting rules)

Date attending : 9/19/17
Total number of people in your party : 2
# of Adults and # of children : 2 adults
Costumes for each party member : Me - Hula Stitch, DH - Stormtrooper t-shirt
ADR place and time (this will be listed in red) : TT @ 9:15PM

We just added days to our already long trip to take the kids to Disney for Halloween :)

Our date : Nov. 1st
Party : 2 adults (mom and dad) and 2 infants (2 years old - almost 3 - and 1 year old)
Costumes : Boys will be dressed as Catboy and Gekko while we'll be Romeo and Luna girl
so awesome!!!

Just booked my trip yesterday - usually plan months in advance but an opportunity came up so couldn't say no ! ( and had to add a day to go to the party )

Attending - September 7 th
One adult attending ( solo trip)
I am probably just wearing the Mickey Skelton shirt I got at Target and wore last year ( but that could change)
2:20 at Homecomin. ( staying a Riverside so convenient- usually we are a Crystal Palace at 4 pm family but booked way to late for that )!

Can't wait !

10/3
2 and 2 (although one child is 15 so she's almost an adult!)
DD - Belle, DH - Beast/Gaston, me - Mrs. Potts, stepD - Beast/Lumiere/Cogsworth/Babette/Enchanted Rose (Everyone except DD will be Disney bounding, not full costumes)
ADR - Currently BOG at 7:55 for dessert only

Here are some pics of my ideas. No ideas yet for stepD

DD is wearing this from the Disney store (her BBB appointment is prior to MNSSHP)
upload_2017-8-1_14-28-13.png

I'm looking at these shorts and this fascinator headband for my Mrs. Potts Disney Bound

upload_2017-8-1_14-29-10.png

upload_2017-8-1_14-30-19.png

This is a pretty obvious shirt and would like to get it for DH, but I'm afraid of buying it from a sketchy website so he may just do a blue polo with yellow undershirt or something like the Disney Bound shown below.

upload_2017-8-1_14-31-25.png

upload_2017-8-1_14-32-24.png

Thank you so much for your hard work on this thread! Here are our details:

User names: pangyal
Attending: 10/3
Cast: 2 people (1 adult, 1 kid)
Costumes: Spider-Man: Homecoming- DS8 Spider-Man, me- Peter Parker
ADR: Minnie's Halloween Dine (DHS)- lunch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter