Official 2017 MNSSHP Guest List Thread (read 1st post for posting rules)

Sept 29 2A - hubby and I are going Disney Bound as the tweedles with shirts that say Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, matching red shorts and caps. ADR 4:35 at Tony's.

Last edited:

I can officially join now!
Sept 29th
2 adults 1 kid (ok he turns 17 that night but still)
Chef Mickeys at 2:20
Won't be in costume but will have special shirts for halloween/DS birthday that night!

Sept 26th
4 adults, 2 kids
undecided on costumes
chef mickey's 9:20am; Art Smith's 1:15pm (likely cancel since getting BOG); BOG 6:40pm

Attending 9/19, just DH & I...still working to convince him on the costume thing! :) We have a 6:30pm BOG ADR, we will be spending the bulk of the day in MK that morning and aren't trying for any of the major characters so I don't mind missing 30-40 minutes of the actual party. Can't wait!!!

Does anyone know if the resort boat launches are available after the party? It says they run 1.5 hours after park close but MK technically closes at 7 on party nights, hoping to get back to Wilderness Lodge via relaxing boat :)

Planning to attend 10/13 and 10/15 with my 4 year old son.
For 10/13 we'll be Sally and Barrel and for 10/15 I'm thinking Ursula and Eric (unless Maleficent comes back in which case we may need to be Prince Phillip and Briar Rose!)

Our costumes came! I ordered Miles from Tomorrowland t-shirt (it looks like his uniform) for kiddo and the mom's mini dress with leggings for me :) They came from China so I am glad they made it before we leave! Can't wait :) August 29 party (we are already on the list)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter