Official 2017 MVMCP Guest List

My twin and I will be attending the November 12th party. 1st time at the Christmas party after doing two years of MNSSHP.

We ( my husband, best friend, her boyfriend, 2 kids, and i) will be there on December 12th. This will be my husband and I second Christmas party and best friend's family 1st party.

My sister, my 21y.o. niece, my 16y.o. nephew and I will be there on Dec 17. First Christmas party (well, first visit during the holidays for all of us), so I'm both nervous and excited!

We just decided on the final itinerary and that means that I have finally purchased our MVMCP tickets!!!
Count me in for 12/14/2017! I can't wait!!! :-)

We just decided on the final itinerary and that means that I have finally purchased our MVMCP tickets!!!
Count me in for 12/14/2017! I can't wait!!! :-)
Hi DJ - we'll be coming to the 12/14 party as well.

We will be at the party on December 5 (3 adults). It's our first Christmas party and we are super excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!