"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

Waiting for dates to be announced for August. Currently looking at the possibility of two trips. One in the end of August with my brother and sister who are still in high school/college and one over Halloween to be there for Halloween and the crossover to Christmas.

Way too early touring question, but in which order should we visit the following 3 M&Gs based on how quickly lines have built in the past?

Moana
7 Dwarves
Lotso

The tentative plan is to visit just a few characters and then spend the rest of the evening doing rides/shows. Thanks!

We are hoping for an Oct 30th party since we will be down for the Wine and Dine 1/2 marathon weekend. This will be our first MNSSHP. We've been to 3 MVMCPs and have really enjoyed them.

Way too early touring question, but in which order should we visit the following 3 M&Gs based on how quickly lines have built in the past?

Moana
7 Dwarves
Lotso

The tentative plan is to visit just a few characters and then spend the rest of the evening doing rides/shows. Thanks!

If they come out the same as last year, I would line up for Moana first then book it to 7 Dwarves but be prepared there may be a long line for the Dwarves already by the time you get there. Lotso you can probably meet anytime without too bad of a line.

Moana
7 Dwarves
Lotso

I can only speak of Moana's wait time. We met her at last years MNSSHP and her wait at 7pm was about two and half hours. I got in line since DS has an obsession with her and we can't meet her anywhere else. The line moved faster then the CM's wait prediction. We got to meet her around 8:45. It was very much worth the wait for me to see my two year olds eyes light up! I hope this helps a little.

I can only speak of Moana's wait time. We met her at last years MNSSHP and her wait at 7pm was about two and half hours. I got in line since DS has an obsession with her and we can't meet her anywhere else. The line moved faster then the CM's wait prediction. We got to meet her around 8:45. It was very much worth the wait for me to see my two year olds eyes light up! I hope this helps a little.

She came out before 7 last year. If she's meeting again this year and it's a priority, I would definitely line up before 7 pm

She came out before 7 last year. If she's meeting again this year and it's a priority, I would definitely line up before 7 pm

Yes, she did come out before 7 but because we had to make sure our son napped and ate before the party we didn't get to her until 7. So I can only speak of what the line was like a the official party start time. I agree, if Moana is a priority I would get there much earlier then we did.

Thanks all. We may have to make a decision between Moana and the 7 Dwarves. I really don't want to spend several hours waiting in line. We are only going for the one night so we want to do as much as we can.

So excited to see this thread this morning!

This will be our first MNSSHP and we are hoping for a Tues Oct 9th party date!

Moana
7 Dwarves
Lotso

We met 7 dwarfs and Lottso last year. The dwarfs we did at the end, got in line at 11:30 and waiting 30 minutes. Lottso was not that much of a line mid party, about 15 minutes for us. We did not meet Moana, but saw that her line was quite lengthy at the beginning of the party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter