"Official" 2019 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Frightfully Festive Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it still just the plaza side garden for the dessert party viewing at the Halloween party? Is the Casey side garden roped off for anything special?

During what time frame are you allowed to book FPs using your MNSSHP tickets? Will we get to ride space mountain with the overlay during that time? Thank you!

During what time frame are you allowed to book FPs using your MNSSHP tickets? Will we get to ride space mountain with the overlay during that time? Thank you!

The system will let you book FPs with a MNSSHP ticket anytime that day - it’s not smart enough to know one only can physically enter the park at certain times with that ticket type. So, you need to book FPs in windows you can actually use, so for many that will be something like 3:30-4:30, 4:30-5:30, 5:30-6pm, or something similar depending on your circumstances and plan. Obviously could be earlier if you have the 2pm DVC blue card entry benefit.

The Space overlay starts at 7pm, or very close to it (approximately).

I didn’t see this on Page 1 and searching is returning so many results it’s hard to filter through, hoping someone can quickly help me with the following:

Locations of the three Hitchhiking Ghost popcorn buckets (ETA, sipper and beignet holder, etc)

Locations of the Pumpkin Mickey head popcorn bucket

Thank you!

:thanks:

Last edited:
Has anyone had the Pumpkin Spice Milkshake or plan on having it? I love the pumpkin shake from Culver's but only cause it taste like pumpkin pie. I don't want anything to spiced and fall like, I know weird. I'd love a report so I know if I really want to try this.

I didn’t see this on Page 1 and searching is returning so many results it’s hard to filter through, hoping someone can quickly help me with the following:

Locations of the three Hitchhiking Ghost popcorn buckets

Thank you!

Though i haven't been to a party yet, this is what i have gathered from the Youtube videos i watched. Maybe someone else can confirm these.....
  1. Phineas popcorn bucket @ Pecos Bills
  2. Gus beignet holder @ Liberty Popcorn cart
  3. Ezra sipper @ Golden Oak Outpost

Though i haven't been to a party yet, this is what i have gathered from the Youtube videos i watched. Maybe someone else can confirm these.....
  1. Phineas popcorn bucket @ Pecos Bills
  2. Gus beignet holder @ Liberty Popcorn cart
  3. Ezra sipper @ Golden Oak Outpost

Awesome, thank you! And shows my lack of following details... beignet holder and sipper... oops!

Locations of the three Hitchhiking Ghost popcorn buckets

Thank you!

The Hitchhicking ghost are at three separate locations they range from $15.99- $18.99 (I believe). The sipper is at pecos, the popcorn bucket is at the popcorn cart in frontierland (right across from pecos) as well as liberty square, and the other bucket which has donuts is at the golden oak outpost.

The pumpkin mickey head is available at several popcorn carts near the hub and tomorrowland near space mountain.

would someone be willing to help me? We did the MVMCP 2 years ago with very little plan. . so I'm trying to fix that. Our cast of characters is myself, dh, dd (12), ds (5)

We are going to the party on 09/17 and DH and I have determined that our priorities are: photopass pics, magic shots, TOT, Moana meet, Jafar meet, rides with overlays, 2nd parade, last hocus pocus show - we will have had many other days in the magic kingdom prior to our party night :)

We are entering the park after a late brunch at O'Hana (11:15am) on a regular day park ticket and have the following booked:

1:30 - Meet Mickey and Minnie FP (don't need to worry about halloween mickey/minnie as we're doing seasonal dine earlier in our vacation)
2:35 - SDMT FP
3:40 - BTMRR FP

should we get in the moana line right after BTMRR? Will also mobile order food hopefully at some point - want to try the Hades nachos lol

THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP!!!

Quoting myself to see if anyone has any feedback/help/advice

The Hitchhicking ghost are at three separate locations they range from $15.99- $18.99 (I believe). The sipper is at pecos, the popcorn bucket is at the popcorn cart in frontierland (right across from pecos) as well as liberty square, and the other bucket which has donuts is at the golden oak outpost.

The pumpkin mickey head is available at several popcorn carts near the hub and tomorrowland near space mountain.

Thank you so much!

You ever have one of those moments where you feel like you really know a lot about all things theme parks (and especially MK) but then can’t figure out where something is when you see the location name? I just had to look up the location of Golden Oak Outpost to remind myself where it is!! Not on my game at all today.

I get it. It's almost impossible to read tone in printed messages. Last year I posted about my experience with the second parade of the night at MNSSHP and I commented that I erroneously thought that people with young children would have left by that time of night and it would be less crowded and someone BLASTED me because she does keep her kids up for the whole MNSSHP. I never judged people keeping their kids up, never said a negative word about anyone's parenting decision but she "read" my tone as being judgmental. Even thought I wrote that the fault was MINE in thinking that. It's an unfortunate part of online communication that lines can get crossed. No worries.

As for it being too early to see what's influencing crowds....I leave in one week, with my trip coinciding with SWGE opening and F&W opening. If I remember correctly, so is @FoxC63, so SWGE AP previews, etc. will directly affect our trips.

Yes we had also planned our trip 8/28-9/4 way before the Star Wars opening announcement! We have come the same time period the last few years and have most definitely enjoyed low crowds in parks and at MNSSHP! So I have most certainly been keeping a close eye on the crowds this week. After seeing the posts here on the DIS I’m expecting significantly higher crowds than past few years for sure.

Has anyone had the Pumpkin Spice Milkshake or plan on having it? I love the pumpkin shake from Culver's but only cause it taste like pumpkin pie. I don't want anything to spiced and fall like, I know weird. I'd love a report so I know if I really want to try this.

MyTwoPrincesses wrote that it was delicious a couple pages ago in case you want to reply to that post to get more info (post # 4013)

Oh no! How did that happen and stitches too? I hope you have a great party!

Thank you!!! I’m hoping to still get to ride Splash, but if I can’t get my stitches wet, I think it’s out for this trip.

I managed to slip on water and ran right into the leg of the table. The cut on my toe was so bad, at first they thought I might need surgery. By the grace of God, I don’t. They just stitched it up, taped my toes together, and now I get to wear a fashionable new walking cast.

Thank you! I wasn’t sure which was at which location, so appreciate the detail!

Anyone know what time each location starting selling them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!