"Official" 2019 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Frightfully Festive Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what time the last Pirates league appointments are ? My daughter wants to go as a mermaid so I thought this would be the best time
Not sure how late they book appointments for Pirate's League on party nights, but we had 4:05 appointments last year prior to a MNSSHP. I think I recall a cast member saying they book until 6pm, but I may be remembering that incorrectly!

Not sure how late they book appointments for Pirate's League on party nights, but we had 4:05 appointments last year prior to a MNSSHP. I think I recall a cast member saying they book until 6pm, but I may be remembering that incorrectly!
Thanks! I was hoping for a 4pmish time. Don’t want to waste a day of tickets going early if I didn’t have to! Did you book at 180 days? I’m hoping since they announced the parties so early that the booking system will be up to date then

Thanks! I was hoping for a 4pmish time. Don’t want to waste a day of tickets going early if I didn’t have to! Did you book at 180 days? I’m hoping since they announced the parties so early that the booking system will be up to date then
I did book at 180 days out, and they had plenty of available appointments for our party date (late September). I highly recommend Pirate's League, my daughter has done it twice (once for a mermaid makeover and then a pirate princess) and loved it. My husband and I did it with her last year for MNSSHP and it was so much fun. Good luck!

Holy cow, this caught me by surprise. I had no idea they'd be releasing dates this early! We did MNSSHP last year and are trying MVMCP this year. However, my SIL is planning a MNSSHP trip this year, so I'm following for her.

I'm so excited...maybe! It's my 40th in August, so now I'm looking at an end of August trip. But....I HATE THE HEAT!!!!!!!!!! It would be SO fun to go for a couple of days, enjoy whatever pool, and head to a Halloween party at night. What to do??????????

The difference between August and September temps are minimal, and could possibly be even higher in September. We went on September 14 last year and it was 91 degrees during the FIREWORKS.

Well shoot! I guess we are going to Halloween day. Ugh. I can't go on the 1st since I have to run the next morning. I was hoping to go on the 30th, that they'd sandwich one in there, but alas, no such luck. I was trying to get a room on the 29th as that would be ideal, but so far haven't had much luck. I had wanted to do resort Halloween activities on the actual day. Decisions, decisions.

Weird, I wonder why they are skipping the traditional Tuesday party that would logically be on October 22nd and doing two in a row, Sunday and Monday, instead. I thought maybe there was a holiday, but Columbus Day is the 14th.

Disney just released the tickets for the MNSSHP and we’re not going until early October. Do I really need to purchase my tickets now? I haven’t even booked our airfare, so was waiting to plan out how many days we would be at the park based on travel times. Does it really sell out this far in advance?

Ugh. we are there for a week in September and there's a party FOUR of our days! Boo to us.

I miss it by 2 days! :sad: I’ll be there Nov. 3-8 which will probably mean I’ll just miss the Christmas party as well. :confused3

I have tentative plans to run W&D and was planning on the Oct 31 party. I thought I had a bit more time before I had to get tickets but yikes, guess not. I promised my daughter a party, so worse case scenario we go the 1st and I run the next morning on some very tired legs.

If I buy 3 tickets and do I have to assign all 3 to a person? I'm not sure who will be coming with us so I want to leave that 3rd ticket unassigned.

Excited to book for my October trip even though it’s months away... this just makes it feel more real!!

I’m conflicted what day to choose... we’ll be there from October 26 until into November. I don’t want to go Oct 31 because it’ll be crazy, and I don’t want to go Nov 1st cause that would be kind of lame.

Which do you think would be less crowded? Sunday October 27 or Tuesday October 29?

Tuesday’s are less crowded than Sundays generally, but would the one only 2 days before Halloween be crazier than usual? Very conflicted...

WOW That is just way too many parties for a one day observation. Christmas is a season, but halloween is one day.

WOW That is just way too many parties for a one day observation. Christmas is a season, but halloween is one day.
LOL speak for yourself :) Our halloween season starts at the beginning of October and carries through into November, with decorations, fun spooky events, haunted houses, parties and such. Christmas is only one day (unless you ascribe to the 12 days of Christmas, but not everyone does) too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!