"Official" 2019 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Frightfully Festive Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! I was going nuts because I couldn't find the post! :squirrel:
I looked and couldn't find it either but I know I read it. She couldn't have the candy for some reason but she liked the applesauce and was able to get a whole lot of them.

@GADisneyDad14 when are you planning to go this year? Two parties or one?

Lastly, do you know when @smitch425 is going to post the Official Guest List Thread or is she? If not, perhaps someone else can take this over. Not me, someone else maybe a newbie.

Last edited:

@GADisneyDad14 when are you planning to go this year? Two parties or one?

Lastly, do you know when @smitch425 is going to post the Official Guest List Thread or is she? If not, perhaps someone else can take this over. Not me, someone else maybe a newbie.

Ha! I’m not sure yet. I can only focus on one trip at a time... have a couple to get to before I can think about Halloween. :goodvibes

I may be there for Halloween day actually. But not sure I can hold out the whole 2.5 month Halloween season though!

I’m not sure about the guest list, but I’ll look into it.

The bags they provide are tiny. Many bring their own TOT bags, or at least a backpack to dump the smaller bags in when they get full.
I made my own bags for this year they are lined with canvas and leather material with Disney Halloween material!!!

My family will be attending the Oct. 8th party! I CAN NOT wait! It will be our daughters first visit to WDW! She'll be 2yrs 10 Mnths in Oct. and she LOVES Halloween! She has been talking about it since Oct. 2018...she ToTs around the house, wants to watch the "spooky" nursery rhyme videos on YT, is obsessed with spiders and wants to be a "spider witch" for Halloween. Things could change by Oct. but I love that she is my little Halloween girl! She also LOVES Moana, so we will be getting in that line early! We haven't been to WDW since Aug. 2015-BE (Before Evangeline), and before that was Oct. 2011, when we went to MNSSHP and it was AWESOME! I can't wait for the New Fireworks, I consider myself lucky to have timed that right! We booked our trip this past Sept. 2018.

We got hard tickets sent to us in the mail but I am wondering when we go to a check-in station around 4PM (we'll be in the park already) to get wristbands, does the CM actually need a ticket to scan? Isn't it on my MB? We'll have them on us anyway, just wondering...

137 days to go! :hourglass

We are dropping my daughter off for DCP 9/3, I think we're going to go to the party the night before. We are going to get AP's but not activate until then. Would you wait to buy party tix at the gate w/discount or preorder? It's only $5 discount per ticket.

So with there sadly being no MK DAH dates for our trip we’re thinking of doing MNSSHP instead. The only date during our trip is the first party of the season on Aug 16. We’ve done MVMCP once and enjoyed it but have never done a Halloween party. Any insight on how the first party of the season is typically for crowds and ride wait times? We likely won’t be doing any meet and greets, just rides. Any advice or thoughts would be appreciated. Sorry if this has been asked/answered but it’s a long thread to try to get through!

So with there sadly being no MK DAH dates for our trip we’re thinking of doing MNSSHP instead. The only date during our trip is the first party of the season on Aug 16. We’ve done MVMCP once and enjoyed it but have never done a Halloween party. Any insight on how the first party of the season is typically for crowds and ride wait times? We likely won’t be doing any meet and greets, just rides. Any advice or thoughts would be appreciated. Sorry if this has been asked/answered but it’s a long thread to try to get through!

The first party usually sells out. I plan to attend this night because it is only my choice. I'd pick a different one if I could.

The first party usually sells out. I plan to attend this night because it is only my choice. I'd pick a different one if I could.
Ditto. I’ve read that the first night is full of influencers and bloggers, they are less interested in rides so ride lines should be okay. Everything else will be crowded, specially the new fireworks and the parades.

Last edited:
We got hard tickets sent to us in the mail but I am wondering when we go to a check-in station around 4PM (we'll be in the park already) to get wristbands, does the CM actually need a ticket to scan? Isn't it on my MB? We'll have them on us anyway, just wondering...

137 days to go! :hourglass
As long as the tickets are linked to your MDE account, you can simply scan your band, no need for the hard ticket. However, I always bring mine just in case. Have a great time!!

Ditto. I’ve read that the first night is full of influencers and bloggers, they are less interested in rides so rude lines should be okay. Everything else will be crowded, specially the new fireworks and the parades.
This. The first night will sell out for sure, but if your priority is rides, those won’t be affected much. However, expect walkways to be crowded and general congestion on Main Street, especially around parade times and for the new fireworks show. Plan to grab a spot for them early if you want to see the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!