"Official" 2019 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Frightfully Festive Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone help me figure out why my MNSSHP tickets are not showing up on my Disney App but my two fastpass reservations for the same day are? Because we are only going to the party we don't have magic bands, so do I just show them the bar code in the confirmation email on my phone?
If you were able to book FPs, they must be linked. Note that they will ONLY show up in “tickets” not in “my plans.”

Bypass question: we will be in MK around 3 (we are not DVC but are using a park day ticket in the morning) - we will be at CRT at 4pm. Is it worth our going to see the bypass and if so, do we have to go back to the front gate? Is the bypass open before 4pm?
The bypass has some cute photo ops and a starter bag of candy, but not worth going back for IMO. I’ve only used the bypass after 4, so hopefully someone else knows if it’s open earlier than that?

Well we decided tonight and bought tickets for tomorrow’s party! Can’t wait! Here’s our rough plan:

Lunch at Garden Grill-2:30 pm
HM fp 3:55-4:55
PPF fp 5:05
Line up for Winnie the Pooh characters-5:30
Find fireworks spot-9:15 pm (or earlier)

In between will just be trick or treating, walking around enjoying the atmosphere, and trying some special snacks
I don't see the Main Street Fire Station on your plans, are you not going to pickup the free Exclusive Sorcerer's of the Magic Kingdom Card?
After all theses years of knowing to go there, if I don't put it on mine we forget to get them. :crazy:

Wait.... what?!? A backdrop for my Orange Bird MNSSHP costume? I think we might have to take the boat from POFQ to DS for lunch before the party now...
:eek::hyper:

Well hey now, that sounds like a great plan! Don't forget to hit up Disney Springs PhotoPass Studio too. If you have MM or One Day MM you get the Halloween backdrops and if you want ALL of them it's part of your entitlement! Here's a link to what's being offered this year: LINK

I don't see the Main Street Fire Station on your plans, are you not going to pickup the free Exclusive Sorcerer's of the Magic Kingdom Card?
View attachment 437484
After all theses years of knowing to go there, if I don't put it on mine we forget to get them. :crazy:
I got the card last year which was my first time getting it. We’ve never actually played the game though

Can anyone help me figure out why my MNSSHP tickets are not showing up on my Disney App but my two fastpass reservations for the same day are? Because we are only going to the party we don't have magic bands, so do I just show them the bar code in the confirmation email on my phone?
If you were able to book FPs, they must be linked. Note that they will ONLY show up in “tickets” not in “my plans.”

Just adding, we've only received plastic party tickets in the mail but I believe you'll need to print a copy of your email and show your ID at the ticket office and they will give you a plastic party ticket. Then you would scan it upon entering MK and at rides.

I wonder if the Ticket Office would accept the bar code on your phone and ID? Hopefully others will chime in.

Just adding, we've only received plastic party tickets in the mail but I believe you'll need to print a copy of your email and show your ID at the ticket office and they will give you a plastic party ticket. Then you would scan it upon entering MK and at rides.

I wonder if the Ticket Office would accept the bar code on your phone and ID? Hopefully others will chime in.
I haven’t done it for MNSSHP but I’ve done it for DAH. We showed the barcode on my phone at the turnstile (not the ticket office) and they gave us plastic cards right there

I haven’t done it for MNSSHP but I’ve done it for DAH. We showed the barcode on my phone at the turnstile (not the ticket office) and they gave us plastic cards right there

Good to know! Did you also have to show them your ID?

My MNSSHP tickets don’t show up on MDE in My Plans, but do show up if I use the bottom menu on the far right and then look under Tickets and Passes. You may want to check there.

Hi Everyone!

What time does the 2nd parade end at the party? Is there enough time after that to get in one last ride or two?

Just Saying...

Including tonight there are five parties remaining in September, for those still planning a few things to keep in mind.

Character Schedule For Surprise Guests During Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration At Magic Kingdom
The duos will be out daily from 11:30 a.m. until 4:45 p.m. in Town Square during Mickey and Minnie’s Surprise Celebration. It is set to run through September 30, 2019.
  • Sunday – Chicken Little & Abby Mallard
  • Monday – Robin Hood & Little John
  • Tuesday – Gideon & Honest John (Pinocchio)
  • Wednesday – Remy & Emile (Ratatouille)
  • Thursday – Prince John & Friday Tuck
  • Friday – Judy Hopps & Nick Wilde
  • Saturday – Phineas & Ferb
Now, characters are always subject to change and that could happen on any day. At this time, this will be the weekly schedule and it isn’t known if different characters will change out at any point this year.

And Mickey & Minnie will stop meeting together on Sept. 30th

Hopefully you'll be able to carve out some time to meet these rare and unique characters!

Last edited:
Hi Everyone!

What time does the 2nd parade end at the party? Is there enough time after that to get in one last ride or two?

From what location? The second parade starts at 11:15 and if your at the flag pole on Main Street it will end there at 11:50. The parade is only 20 minutes, so your location matters.

Last edited:
From what location? The first parade starts at 11:15 and if your at the flag pole on Main Street it will end there at 11:50. The parade is only 20 minutes, so your location matters.
Great, thank you! Hopefully we'll get a spot at the beginning of the parade! :)

Also note other changes are taking place in September...

Magic Kingdom

~ The Muppets Present Great Moments in American History is scheduled to come to an end. As of now, there are no showtimes listed after September 30, 2019. LINK

~ The Royal Majesty Makers in Fantasyland will no longer be appearing. As of now, there are no showtimes listed after September 30, 2019. LINK

Disney’s Animal Kingdom

~ The Hakuna Matata Time Dance Party is going to be coming to an end. As of now, there are no showtimes listed after September 28, 2019. LINK

Last edited:
EXPIRED

Lastly, something fun for your little ones...

The “Disney Bedtime Hotline” is back and guests can use it anytime from now until September 30, 2019.

All you have to do is call 1-877-7-MICKEY or 1-877-764-2539 and you can hear a special bedtime message from one of seven Disney characters:
  • Mickey Mouse
  • Anna and Elsa
  • Spider-Man
  • Jasmine
  • Yoda
  • Woody
When you call in, you’ll be given a short set of instructions before being given prompts to determine who you’d like to hear from for your bedtime phone call.

Last edited:
How early do we need to claim a firework spot at the Plaza tables? Before the construction--that patio was our all time favorite spots for fireworks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!