"Official" 2019 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party: Oh-So-Jolly Holiday Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there castle projections during Minnies Christmas fireworks? The description says the fireworks can be seen from Fantasyland and Tomorrowland- is this true? Trying to decide if I want to buy the dessert party but will not if you can really see it from other places in the park.

It’s a new show this year. Presumably it will be just as projection heavy as the new MNSSHP fireworks show which debuted this year (which also is fireworks heavy as well).

You can see the fireworks from other parts of the park, but the Hub will be your only bet to see the projections well.

View from the Plaza Garden dessert party last Friday night for the MNSSHP fireworks, FWIW.

D53668EC-CF4F-40DF-99C0-429FD303BE32.jpeg

0183977F-7F7B-4D8A-9030-8CABF38E8742.jpeg

Are there castle projections during Minnies Christmas fireworks? The description says the fireworks can be seen from Fantasyland and Tomorrowland- is this true? Trying to decide if I want to buy the dessert party but will not if you can really see it from other places in the park.

I saw a graphic Disney released as a promo for the new fireworks, can't remember where, but it LOOKED like there were projections on other big buildings in MK other than the castle. I'm sure the castle will have the best view for sure, but it sounds like Disney is trying to break up the congestion on Main St.

I saw a graphic Disney released as a promo for the new fireworks, can't remember where, but it LOOKED like there were projections on other big buildings in MK other than the castle. I'm sure the castle will have the best view for sure, but it sounds like Disney is trying to break up the congestion on Main St.
That’s really interesting! I wouldn’t be surprised if they did it because they do this at Disneyland. They have projections down all of Main Street, on small world, and on a screen near Fantasmic.

OK I'm starting to go a bit crazy now as I still cannot find the "BUY TICKETS" button anywhere - can anyone please help or advise?444639

I see on 12/23 MK has the Christmas parade - would that day also have the Minnie Christmas fireworks? It’s listed on the Dibb calendar but not on the official. Is it just not there yet or will they not have them that close to Christmas?

Anything you're hoping to see added this year? New Meet and Greets, treats, etc? We already have a few holiday overlays coming.

I'd like to see an Anna/Elsa Character Meet, either in their Frozen 2 outfits or just together, seeing as they've been meeting separately at WDW for years. It would certainly draw some of the crowds from other parts of the park...

Anything you're hoping to see added this year? New Meet and Greets, treats, etc? We already have a few holiday overlays coming.

I'd like to see an Anna/Elsa Character Meet, either in their Frozen 2 outfits or just together, seeing as they've been meeting separately at WDW for years. It would certainly draw some of the crowds from other parts of the park...
Would be awesome if they had a Beast and Belle meet and greet lol, probably never happen but would like it to!

Those would be some great meets!

I'm not sure if I have too much hope that Disney will add any new characters.

But if they do, your choices are excellent.

They could also make Wayne and Lanny from Prep and Landing a meet.

Do they still offer the meet with the reindeer? I hope so, I enjoyed that. We asked Dasher which reindeer he was and he started stretching and then dashed around.

Those would be some great meets!

I'm not sure if I have too much hope that Disney will add any new characters.

But if they do, your choices are excellent.

They could also make Wayne and Lanny from Prep and Landing a meet.

Do they still offer the meet with the reindeer? I hope so, I enjoyed that. We asked Dasher which reindeer he was and he started stretching and then dashed around.

I think they did the Reindeer at Cosmic Ray's last year (I didn't go but I've been researching extensively).

With Disney going on a real tear cutting free entertainment I agree it's unlikely. I learned that they removed my favorite character's meetup (Oswald, if my username didn't give it away lol) in the same instant I learned that he even had one.

I think they did the Reindeer at Cosmic Ray's last year (I didn't go but I've been researching extensively).

With Disney going on a real tear cutting free entertainment I agree it's unlikely. I learned that they removed my favorite character's meetup (Oswald, if my username didn't give it away lol) in the same instant I learned that he even had one.

Bleh, reindeer at cosmic ray's are useless for me. I like to meet the characters and have a little interaction, not dance awkwardly with them and the gaggle of little kids also dancing with them.

Oswald was ADORABLE. His little box feet were so cute. I'm so sorry you never got to meet him, hopefully he comes back.

I just don't really like that the parties have got away from characters that make sense. The Halloween ones barely have any villains meeting anymore.

And the MVMCP could def be more Christmas themed, Belle in her Christmas dress is a good example.

I just saw dates for the dessert party Garden Plaza Viewing in December show up! However, I checked December 22 (our date for MVMCP) and there were no openings 🙁

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter