Official 2020 HHN Thread - 30 Years of Scares

Another update, the USF website has added HHN30 merch (which pays homage to some of the earlier t-shirt and logo designs) to their store. Rumors are circulating that the Tribute Store is gonna open up earlier than usual to start selling the merch.

Looks like they are starting to move fast now. Maybe we'll see an announcement soon...

Link to HHN30 merch: https://shop.universalorlando.com/ProductList.aspx?q=Halloween+Horror+Nights

Thanks for posting! I can't even get the page to load. Where's the Tribute Store?

Finally found the items using this link:
https://shop.universalorlando.com/c/New-Items.html

The Tribute Store is in the Mummy extended queue so it's to the left of the Mummy attraction, next to the lockers. There usually is a big Tribute Store facade for the entrance so it's hard to miss.

The Tribute Store is in the Mummy extended queue so it's to the left of the Mummy attraction, next to the lockers. There usually is a big Tribute Store facade for the entrance so it's hard to miss.
Thanks, we’ve visited it before just didn’t know that’s what it was called.

Question about the BOGO tickets, seeing as the offer expire 7/22, Thursday. Can you use them on consecutive nights, like go Thursday and then back the next night Friday? (saying those nights are not blacked out)

There are only 4 dates in the hhn season that the flex bogo tickets are not valid.

I bought two sets of these tickets yesterday.

Depending on what price the bogo will be on any new sale, might buy one more set then.

Already planned for 4 nights of hhn and might add two more nights to go if the new prices have a better deal
later.

Yep, bought my BOGO and sent it right to my Universal app wallet. Perfect as won’t loose it that way. Was hoping to do one night with a private VIP tour. Guess I will see if one has a spot for me during the time I am there. Other night, will just wander around. Last year, I think my one night AP rate ticket was not much cheaper than this get one free offer.

no more bogo - that's an "early bird" ticket special that usually ends in June - but they extended it this year through late July. I've never seen BOGOs offered past that, in all the years I've attended the event, but who knows what's going on this year. Either way, there's bound to be plenty of 1 night and likely multi-night offers soon.

HHN Orlando's Twitter account tweeted the ever-frustrating "soon" message. Hopefully, we'll get more info in the next few days. More new construction permit applications were posted too (I think they were for fire-alarm related equipment). A full announcement of houses, scare zones, and of course safety info coming along with Frequent Fear tickets would be great. Fingers crossed.

HHN Orlando's Twitter account tweeted the ever-frustrating "soon" message. Hopefully, we'll get more info in the next few days. More new construction permit applications were posted too (I think they were for fire-alarm related equipment). A full announcement of houses, scare zones, and of course safety info coming along with Frequent Fear tickets would be great. Fingers crossed.
Yeah this is getting very annoying - especially if you are flying in and have to plan etcc.
Same for Annual Pass holder Appreciation days - thats like two weeks away - I was considering going if they had a special pass holder event like they did last year

I get they have to plan because of COVID - but we have extra planning to do as well to get there for the same reason

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter