"Official" 2020 MVMCP (Cancelled) Special holiday festivities start Nov 6th new info starts in Page 12

I know this is for Disneyland, however, a petition in FL started after the one in CA. Here's the result of the CA petition - maybe? It does state the State of CA has delayed theme park reopening, and FL has stated that reopening is up to WDW. All this to say, no new reopening date (Disneyland) was given and this announcement was after the petition started.

Still have not cancelled December reservation, but tickets haven't been purchased. Hoping late summer is soon so I'll know if I can enter the parks, IF OPEN.

News: Evening of 6/24/20

EbUVPa1UwAA71ET

What makes you think next week? That actually sounds like it will be a no-go, which I fully expect, unfortunately.
Im sure it'll be a no go and they'll update us on that decision, by the end of next week. They need to give people notice 60 days out so they can book their dining reservations and other plans

Im sure it'll be a no go and they'll update us on that decision, by the end of next week. They need to give people notice 60 days out so they can book their dining reservations and other plans
Yeah I just want to know for sure so I can get my park reservations and dining days figured out. I wish they would have the parties, but I’m not planning on it. If they don’t have the parties I hope they will have the park open at night to see the lights.

Whats everyones best theory on the party? A step further if you'll indulge me, but whats one way you think they could make it work?

@inkedupmomma As much as I'd love to see some version of a party, I don't think they will. Maybe they might try to do some low-key themed events (revenue and spread out crowds - even small ones)? Things that won't create crowding.

They just announced the Minnie's Halloween character meal at DHS, maybe that will be some sort of a test to see what the demand is and what they can safely do around the holidays in the parks? And maybe not just at MK since there isn't any hopping? (that's the indulging parts :) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter