• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" 2024 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

I saw that Blog Mickey is speculating that they want to announce the opening date for Tiana's first...so maybe they'll drop that today/tomorrow and we get Halloween content next week...?
Think they hit the nail on the head there with "We think that Walt Disney World isn’t too keen on announcing reasons to book for the Fall when they haven’t even completed their Summer announcements."

Which begs the question- what's going on at Tiana's? They have a media preview date so they must know when they want it open to the public but no CM previews yet, no AP/DVC previews. It's gotta be getting close- if they don't have a problem. They announced the Guardians date almost 2 months prior and the Tron date almost 3 months prior. I know that's :offtopic: but if Halloween is waiting for Tiana, maybe it's not so OT after all.

Personally I don't think its a announce this season before that season type of situation.

Since when has Disney cared that much about when they announce what?

They announced special offers that went into Fall dates and then walked it back.

They announced F&W with a more "Fall" start date.

They seem to be quiet about exact opening dates for new attractions lately.

I think something is up. But for those that like the party I hope I'm wrong.

Personally I don't think its a announce this season before that season type of situation.

Since when has Disney cared that much about when they announce what?

They announced special offers that went into Fall dates and then walked it back.

They announced F&W with a more "Fall" start date.

They seem to be quiet about exact opening dates for new attractions lately.

I think something is up. But for those that like the party I hope I'm wrong.
I don’t think they would have posted auditions for the party if they were not sure

I just saw a Facebook post on our local community page from someone who works at an authorized Disney vacation planners service advertising her services. As part of her pitch, she stated "The Halloween season begins end of August with the return of Mickey's not so scary Halloween party." Would these vacation planners already information about party dates or do you think this is just a general pitch since the dates haven't been released yet? I am really hoping for a mid-August party!

I just saw a Facebook post on our local community page from someone who works at an authorized Disney vacation planners service advertising her services. As part of her pitch, she stated "The Halloween season begins end of August with the return of Mickey's not so scary Halloween party." Would these vacation planners already information about party dates or do you think this is just a general pitch since the dates haven't been released yet? I am really hoping for a mid-August party!
They haven't been informed. That many people couldn't keep a secret

Sometimes very large outfits get inside info, but no actual notice has gone out to Disney TAs at this point. I wouldn't get too down about it yet.

I'm a Disney TA ( I have a day job - I keep a CLIA card for my friends and family and the perks are nice) We will typically get Disney News a few days or even a week before it becomes public knowledge. The last news update I've received was May 2nd and the only thing pertaining to Halloween was Disneyland's season beginning August 23rd. I have not seen anything related to WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter