OFFICIAL CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY SEASON & NEW YEAR'S 2017 THREAD

So if the wind affects WOC and you have the dessert party booked (which you pay for in advance) I'm assuming it's an instant refund to your credit card?

So if the wind affects WOC and you have the dessert party booked (which you pay for in advance) I'm assuming it's an instant refund to your credit card?

Gosh, I hope so! We'll be there in 2 weeks and 2 days, so maybe we'll see you around the parks... Hahahahah, who am I kidding? The crowds will be outrageous!

World of color was cancelled last night. We bought the dinner package so we were a bit bummed because we didn’t really need that big expensive dinner. We can use our tickets today but we are leaving so we gave them to someone else to use. Overall we had a great trip. We did the parks Monday and Tuesday. We used max pass and got tons done.

On the WoC Dessert Party webpage, it says "Dessert party packages will not be refunded unless the show is canceled by Park management." So as long as Disney management canceled the show, you'll be issued a refund for the Dessert Party. However, it might not be "instant"...it might take them a few days to issue the refund and then several more days for your bank to process to it. So they usually say allow at least one billing cycle for a refund to show up.

If folks have an extra $285 (plus tax) and really like HMH and/or Oogie Boogie, DLR is selling a replicate of the HMH gingerbread house!
DSC_0001_zpsl6akkdb7.jpg

On the WoC Dessert Party webpage, it says "Dessert party packages will not be refunded unless the show is canceled by Park management." So as long as Disney management canceled the show, you'll be issued a refund for the Dessert Party. However, it might not be "instant"...it might take them a few days to issue the refund and then several more days for your bank to process to it. So they usually say allow at least one billing cycle for a refund to show up.

Thank you!

And sorry, by 'instant' I meant would they do it (issue the refund) without me having to contact them to bug them lol I wasn't expecting cash in hand 3 seconds after it was cancelled :rotfl:

It’s 6:08pm...

Ups says our package is to be delivered between 3-7. C’mmmmmooooooon!
Our delivery said from 3-6 pm now it just say by the end of day. My UPS packages always get delivered last to my address but when i ship to my parents house they deliver in the afternoon like 2-4. So I had my Disney package shipped there but it still has not arrived it will probably be there at 7:05 pm lol

Our delivery said from 3-6 pm now it just say by the end of day. My UPS packages always get delivered last to my address but when i ship to my parents house they deliver in the afternoon like 2-4. So I had my Disney package shipped there but it still has not arrived it will probably be there at 7:05 pm lol

Right?!! I’m so not patient lol. Mine says end of day too. Like what does that even mean?

We got it!!!!

It’s great! Butttt.... it’s missinf our lanyards and pin that our package was to come with so that’s a bit of a bummer. Is it worth calling?

World of color was cancelled last night. We bought the dinner package so we were a bit bummed because we didn’t really need that big expensive dinner. We can use our tickets today but we are leaving so we gave them to someone else to use. Overall we had a great trip. We did the parks Monday and Tuesday. We used max pass and got tons done.

Wait a minute - you were told you can use the tickets today? I was given back a ticket with Monday's date on it, but I wasn't given the impression that it was a sure thing that I could use it another night.

We received our package yesterday :dancer:. UPS actually came on Tuesday and left a "Sorry we missed you" note on our door that my kids got (luckily it didn't say anything about where the package came from, and they didn't ask about it either). Fortunately I am off on Wednesdays so I just sat home yesterday until the UPS guy came and rang my doorbell. My DH is such a kid though, I called him to let him know it had came and he told me to NOT open it until he gets home, he wanted us to open it together. He is so funny like that, it is almost like I have 3 kids instead of 2 :rotfl:.

17 days until we leave
6 days until our Big Reveal

We received our package yesterday :dancer:. UPS actually came on Tuesday and left a "Sorry we missed you" note on our door that my kids got (luckily it didn't say anything about where the package came from, and they didn't ask about it either). Fortunately I am off on Wednesdays so I just sat home yesterday until the UPS guy came and rang my doorbell. My DH is such a kid though, I called him to let him know it had came and he told me to NOT open it until he gets home, he wanted us to open it together. He is so funny like that, it is almost like I have 3 kids instead of 2 :rotfl:.

17 days until we leave
6 days until our Big Reveal
My package was supposed to be delivered last night but it got rescheduled for today. Story of my life.
Can't believe in less than 3 weeks and we are there. Have not been there for the holidays since 2013

There is a possibility my family and I may be headed to SoCal for the holidays and if we do we want to include a Disneyland/DCA visit of at least 3 days (I am Canadian and we have a special discount ticket offer right now for 3+ days)

We would most likely be coming into California around Dec 23 and staying until Jan 3. It is really last minute due to unforseen circumstances but...

What do all of you Disneyland Holidays experts think would be my BEST 3 days to be hitting Disneyland/DCA from a crowd perspective?

I totally get there will be elbow to elbow crowds but there has to be some better days than others, right?

Is there a site or forum that posts info like this for Disneyland/DCA?

Or what has been your experience as a Disneyland holiday time visitor?

Any info is greatly appreciated

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter