***Official December 2017 thread!

Anyone on this thread know anything about if and when a Star Wars Premiere Party will be scheduled this December? We are anxiously waiting!

I just bought my MVMCP tixs...do they get linked to your Magic Bands automatically or do you have to link them once you get the party tixs (I had them mailed to me)...
You can link them on Mydisneyexperience, and they are then linked on the magic bands. I always bring mine into the park just incase their is a glitch....

How'd'ya do?
Got everything except BOG dinner on the 20th.

Was on that page at 6:00 am but nothing was available for our party of 4 for Dinner or any of the hours I tried.

I'm glad I got all the rest though. Going back to some favs: Kona Cafe for breakfast, Teppan Edo for lunch (saving 20% with TiW). And lots of new places: Liberty Tree Tavern (L), Paddlefish (D), Beaches & Cream (L), and I did make a breakfast QSR at BOG for 9:45 am on our last day.

So excited!

Got everything except BOG dinner on the 20th.

Was on that page at 6:00 am but nothing was available for our party of 4 for Dinner or any of the hours I tried.

I'm glad I got all the rest though. Going back to some favs: Kona Cafe for breakfast, Teppan Edo for lunch (saving 20% with TiW). And lots of new places: Liberty Tree Tavern (L), Paddlefish (D), Beaches & Cream (L), and I did make a breakfast QSR at BOG for 9:45 am on our last day.

So excited!
Liberty Tree Tavern is one of my favorite restaurants! Their pot roast is outstanding!

I must be missing something - I can only subscribe by paying the fee - is there someplace else that I should be looking for an unpaid subscription? Thanks so much!

https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/reservation-finder

1. Create a free account with "basic access"
2. Set up your reservation finder.

I think a lot of people get confused and think they need to pay to sign up. You don't. You will however, have limited access to resources. There is a limit of two reservations they will help you find.

Please clue me in- what is the reservation finder?

The touringplabs website has a reservation finder. You can have it search for 2 different reservations at one time & it will email &/or text you when one becomes available. You just select what restaurant, a date, & time that you want. You can generalize it like choose lunch or if you need specific time say 12:30. It's a free feature on their site. I've found at least 6 reservations for different trips this way.

I got CRT for the Christmas party & Be Our Guest! Our party of 13 will be breaking up to do half and half and we were able to get both for the same time, which I was pretty excited about! LOL

I am having trouble getting dining reservations, even though I'm only booking a party of 2 and I tried 180 days out. I just realized that I'll be there during free dining. So...how crazy is Disney during free dining? We will be there Dec 10-14. And, is it possible that reservations will open up? Or with free dining, is that not likely?

I am having trouble getting dining reservations, even though I'm only booking a party of 2 and I tried 180 days out. I just realized that I'll be there during free dining. So...how crazy is Disney during free dining? We will be there Dec 10-14. And, is it possible that reservations will open up? Or with free dining, is that not likely?
We are goIng first week of December, and we visited the same time last year. We were the week right in between the two free dining weeks, so we actually overlapped with both. It was tough at 180, just like it was for us this year, but things definitely do open up, especially since we have almost 6 months. You just have to check. Like others suggest, sign up for touring plans reservation finder alerts. And things open up a lot as more packages/ events are announced, also when final payments are due. Some people do cancel . Good luck !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter