***Official December 2017 thread!

we will arrive at the resort by 2 and check in and dd13 months will nap for a couple hours while we unpack. Hoping to leave resort by 4.
Should we go to Epcot that night and then the following day hang around the resort until 2ish, visit deluxe resorts To look at decorations and then head to Disney Springs or should we do Disney Springs the night we get there and then have all day at Epcot?

I would save EPCOT for the next day unless you plan to go there another day too.

35 days until we leave, 44 till Disney!

Anyone else ordering red and green Magic Bands to change pucks and make them more festive looking?
No but good idea with the colors. I’m trying to find Christmas Disney shirts for me and my husband. I already special ordered two for my daughters.

So my vacation starts December 1 and I just did online check in. It won’t let me specify requests. It just says “select” in the drop down with nothing to select. What is my best option for checking in and do I also have to call to request early check in? We will be at ASsp the night before checking into AKL and will probably head over to AKL for check in around 8am.
It is doing the same thing for me. I cleared out my web browser too, and tried Chrome and Explorer just to see if it was something that was going on with one browser, but not the case. I even tried on MDE on my phone, but wasn't given the option to select anything either. Did you ever find out a way around this?

Don't underestimate mother nature. A few years ago (we lived in FL) and like Dec 12th it was in the 40's when I left my house to stand on a pier waiting for my husband to return from deployment) The high that day was in the low 60's.....come the day of christmas it was in the high 70's low 80's. My husband and I went in 2015 when we were living in Maryland at time and I still needed a long sleeve in the evening.
Yes, we went to WDW in December of 2010. It was brutally cold for central FL. Temperatures were in the 30s and 40s most of the week. It was my 4 year old son's first trip, and with the wind there were a couple of days he didn't make it to the park.

Anyone else ordering red and green Magic Bands to change pucks and make them more festive looking?

I just changed our bands to be able to do that. It was my last day to change them so I saw this just in time.

I just changed our bands to be able to do that. It was my last day to change them so I saw this just in time.
We ordered red (for the girls) and grey (for the boys). Then we ordered decals for the 4 girls to put on our bands that are "Christmas" inspired, and Star Wars decals for the 4 boys for their bands. We went with grey for the boys because it was a more neutral color for Star Wars characters. :-) It's one of my favorite ways to dress up our magic bands! :santa:

We ordered red (for the girls) and grey (for the boys). Then we ordered decals for the 4 girls to put on our bands that are "Christmas" inspired, and Star Wars decals for the 4 boys for their bands. We went with grey for the boys because it was a more neutral color for Star Wars characters. :-) It's one of my favorite ways to dress up our magic bands! :santa:

Fun! I ordered a decal for mine. I've never decorated one before so I wanted to see how it comes out before I order one for anyone else. My kids have character bands but I thought it'd be cool for everyone to have bands decorated for Christmas.

Yes, we went to WDW in December of 2010. It was brutally cold for central FL. Temperatures were in the 30s and 40s most of the week. It was my 4 year old son's first trip, and with the wind there were a couple of days he didn't make it to the park.

We were there as well for that super cold week! Hoping this trip is much warmer!

It doesn't matter where you saw this...thanks so much for sharing! I read your post this morning and was so excited. Definitely doing this!

It is doing the same thing for me. I cleared out my web browser too, and tried Chrome and Explorer just to see if it was something that was going on with one browser, but not the case. I even tried on MDE on my phone, but wasn't given the option to select anything either. Did you ever find out a way around this?
I’m going to try again soon. I’ll let you know

MDE has been wacky but try clearing cookies or using an incognito browser tab.

Love the idea of red and green bands and swapping pucks but my DH wouldn't be happy with yet another set of MB's LOL! And I had to check my MDE to see what colors I already have-Do have a green one so may just order a decal for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts