**Official DLR October 2020 Check In Thread...Take 2!!**

We luckily were able to get a DVC reservation for Nov. 29-Dec. 2 yesterday. Fingers crossed that Disneyland is open then. I talked to a CM yesterday who said his boss was laid off and that he is a really nice and talented guy. So, prayers for him and all the others who were laid off that they make it through until the parks are fully open again and they can get their jobs back.

Flights are really high that weekend of Thanksgiving. So, we may fly in early on Black Friday and spend a couple of days at Legoland and the beach. Would have loved to be there for Halloween this year, but I hear from some folks that Christmas at Disneyland is their favorite time to go!

I should be running around today trying to get the last minute things packed for flying out tomorrow morning for Halloween in Disneyland but NOOOO.. I feel like I want to cry it is so depressing. I didn't think it would make me as cranky but it sure is. I know there will be another year to go but :sad:.

I should be running around today trying to get the last minute things packed for flying out tomorrow morning for Halloween in Disneyland but NOOOO.. I feel like I want to cry it is so depressing. I didn't think it would make me as cranky but it sure is. I know there will be another year to go but :sad:.
:grouphug:

I know exactly how you feel. Today was the day my AP disappeared from my account. I only got to use it once. After our Oct/Nov 2019 trip we had an April, July, and Oct 2020 trip planned. Obviously none of that happened :sad1:

Every part of this year just stinks. I can't wait until we can all be back "home" again.

:grouphug:

I know exactly how you feel. Today was the day my AP disappeared from my account. I only got to use it once. After our Oct/Nov 2019 trip we had an April, July, and Oct 2020 trip planned. Obviously none of that happened :sad1:

Every part of this year just stinks. I can't wait until we can all be back "home" again.
Big hugs to both of you. Even if we can't make the whole 2020 situation better, I truly wish there were some way to make the hurt go away.

I am so sorry to all of us who didn’t get the trips we planned. While my husband and I went and found some Disney magic at Disneyworld, today I had moments of sadness as the original plan had been to take the whole family on a Disneyland and Southern California Halloween mega trip. We wore our family costumes that were originally meant for boogie bash. We are tentatively planning on doing our big southern CA trip for Halloween or Christmas 2022. Legoland gave us a credit that doesn’t expire for our booking there and I still want to take my kids to a hotel on the ocean for a night. As October ends, stay safe my friends. 535698

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!