*****Official February 2012 Thread!*****

Well DS17 and I will be arriving at the POP on Feb 27 around 4pm...and we will be staying thru the Morning of Mar 2.

Drive down on the 27th
We will be taking the Backstage Magic Tour on the 28th.
Doing the 24Hour MK day on the 29th.
Epcot on Mar 1...at some point.
Depart Mar 2.

Leaving in 12 days, I can't wait! I'm going to call POP today to request a room with a king bed. All the planning has been fun, but I just want to get to the actual vacation already! :yay:

12 sleeps and 7 work days... TIME MOVES TOO SLOW! Of course, it then moves too fast when I am actually at the park.. so Time just can't win.

I'm only a week away, and I can't wait! This is going to be the longest work week EVER.

All the planning and budgeting I have been doing really opened my eyes to how much my dad actually spent to take my family when I was younger. When you're in 3rd grade, all you see it that you have the best parents in the world for taking you to Disney, and you're not always as grateful as you should be. But now that I'm aware of the money aspect, the trip we took 17 years ago means that much more. I stopped at his house on the way to work this morning to thank him and tell him how much I appreciate it.

I'm only a week away, and I can't wait! This is going to be the longest work week EVER.

I am with you on this! Plus, one of my co-workers just got back from her trip and told me all about it... sigh... I want to win the lottery and park a camper down there.

P.S. I just checked my flight information and found out I am getting in an hour earlier than I thought! YAY!!! So I should be at ASMu by 10 am instead of 11am! MORE TIME AT AK on the first day!

We just returned home after a week-long fabulous vacation. The weather turned out to be fantastic with only one semi-rainy day and one chilly day. The rest of the time it was sunny in the high 70's or low 80's. Perfect for walking around the parks all day and warm enough to get in the pool. Hope everyone else is as lucky with the February weather. Crowds were starting to pick up a bit with Presidents Day weekend approaching but we didn't really wait to do anything. Sad it's over and now back to reality:sad2:

I just checked my flight information and found out I am getting in an hour earlier than I thought! YAY!!! So I should be at ASMu by 10 am instead of 11am! MORE TIME AT AK on the first day!

Lucky! Our flight's not leaving until 11AM, so we'll be landing in Orlando around 2PM, luckily MK has EMH Monday night, so we'll get to get some time in the Kingdom after we're settled...not everything though, gotta save some of the fun for the Leap Year celebration on Wednesday!

We go to WDW tomorrow! So glad to get out of the cold for a while. Somebody warm up my deck chair at OKW....
:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter