Official 'how to get from point A to point B while at WDW' thread.

POP to MK for Magic Behind OUr Steam Trains Tour. Tour starts at 7:30 a.m. We will have an ECV. What time should we be at bus stop?

Also, we have an ADR at Wilderness Lodge. What is best way back to Pop with ECV?
Not sure exactly when the 1st bus leaves Pop; it should be sometime between 6:30 and 7. I'd be at the stop by 6:25. If your ECV disassembles, and someone in your group is able to do that and lift it into the trunk, you could use UberXL or LiftXL.

I think only half of the boats between MK & WL can take ECV's. I would take a bus to any open theme park and transfer to a bus to Pop. DAK would be the most out of the way; any of the other 3 would be reasonable. If all parks have closed, take a bus to DS and change there.

I guess I am really behind as I haven’t visited in a few years. When did Park to park buses start running. I thought you had to go to a hotel and bus from there. How frequently do these buses run?

I guess I am really behind as I haven’t visited in a few years. When did Park to park buses start running. I thought you had to go to a hotel and bus from there. How frequently do these buses run?
They've been running as long as I can remember (10 years or so), but some people just don't realize it. They should run every 20 minutes, starting at the later opening time of the 2 parks. (No buses between MK & Epcot, just monorail.)

They've been running as long as I can remember (10 years or so), but some people just don't realize it. They should run every 20 minutes, starting at the later opening time of the 2 parks. (No buses between MK & Epcot, just monorail.)
Hmm yeah maybe I just never realized! This is also my first time having a park hopper, so maybe that is why. Thanks for the quick reply.

They’ve been running continuously since about 1989.

Fastest travel from MK parade to Grand Floridian? We have afternoon tea reservations at 3:50. I believe the parade takes about 30 minutes? I need a strategy here so that we can at least see Maleficent/Dragon and get to the hotel in time. Should we watch the parade at the starting point and then hightail it to monorail or ferry? Or will we have enough time if we hang out at the end of the route? I imagine the monorail will be fastest, yes?

Fastest travel from MK parade to Grand Floridian? We have afternoon tea reservations at 3:50. I believe the parade takes about 30 minutes? I need a strategy here so that we can at least see Maleficent/Dragon and get to the hotel in time. Should we watch the parade at the starting point and then hightail it to monorail or ferry? Or will we have enough time if we hang out at the end of the route? I imagine the monorail will be fastest, yes?

Double check your parade time. When we were there last week, the parade was at 2.

I don't believe the dragon is back in the parade, just FYI.

I'm helping plan a trip for 16 people. After their AK day, they have a 5:35 dinner at Boma. They have to take the resort bus to AKL, correct? Which stop do they get off at for Boma?

And then after dinner...They are staying at BLT. If they want to head back to the resort, what is the best way to do so? I guess the bus back to AK and then the CR bus? Or would the MK bus from AKL be quicker? I am thinking Uber or Lyft would be an option too if they want to spend the money.

Boma is in Jambo. From any park, it's the second bus stop. From Disney Springs, it's the first.

Return trip will depend what time each park closes, but probably bus to MK, walk to BLT.

So, I just read that the Friendship boats in the Epcot area will not be running for a few weeks, beginning Nov. 28, due to Skyliner construction. My parents are spending that day, Nov. 28 resort hopping in that area. Do we have any confirmation if the closure is only for the Swan and Dolphin as I've heard some say, or is it the entirety of the Epcot resort are. That would obviously really mess with their transportation schedule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!