Official 'how to get from point A to point B while at WDW' thread.

On my last trip we used Uber to get dropped off at the Contemporary and walked to MK. Are we still able to do this?

I realize this isn't the most efficient route, but my family is interested in riding the Skyliner. Would this plan be feasible?

Ride bus from our resort to Disney Springs in the morning for shopping and lunch.
Ride bus from Disney Springs to Riviera Resort.
Ride Skyliner from Riviera Resort to EPCOT International gate.
Spend afternoon/evening at EPCOT.
Exit EPCOT via main gate.
Ride bus back to our resort.

Any complications that I should be aware of?

I realize this isn't the most efficient route, but my family is interested in riding the Skyliner. Would this plan be feasible?

Ride bus from our resort to Disney Springs in the morning for shopping and lunch.
Ride bus from Disney Springs to Riviera Resort.
Ride Skyliner from Riviera Resort to EPCOT International gate.
Spend afternoon/evening at EPCOT.
Exit EPCOT via main gate.
Ride bus back to our resort.

Any complications that I should be aware of?
Sounds fine ... but why not ride bus to Pop or AoA instead of Riviera, so you can get a longer ride and see more of the stations? The Pop/AoA line has a different feel from the others, because the cabins fly low just above the water and also fly over some lovely wetlands. And the ride between CBR & Riviera over the CBR buildings and beach is also cool.

Good point. I guess I was still wanting the trip to be somewhat efficient. Riviera seemed to be the shortest bus ride and the shortest Skyliner ride. If we start at AoA, will we have to get out and get back in line to re-board at each of the stations?

Good point. I guess I was still wanting the trip to be somewhat efficient. Riviera seemed to be the shortest bus ride and the shortest Skyliner ride. If we start at AoA, will we have to get out and get back in line to re-board at each of the stations?

Yes, you will need to exit at CBR and board the Epcot line. My understanding is this is very efficient with very little wait.

You would transfer at CBR. I think the scale of the CBR station makes it impressive in it's own right. But I'm a fan of the Skyliner.

The transfer is just getting out of the cabin, walking maybe 100' across the station, and getting into another. If there's any wait at all, it will be less than 2 minutes at that time of day.

The bus trip would be less than 5 minutes longer. The Skyliner ride, including the transfer, would be about 10 minutes longer.

But it's up to you, whether you just want a quick Skyliner ride or want to experience it more fully.

What time do the busses start running between parks? I m planning on trying to get a boarding pass for ROTR and then assuming it's not an early BG head to AK immediately after. Will the busses be running at 8am between parks? or will I have to take an uber/lyft

What is the best way to get from Art of Animation to Yachtsman Steakhouse at Yacht & Beach Club (8:45pm reservations) to Jelly Rolls? We do not have park tickets to get into Epcot to take the boat.

What is the best way to get from Art of Animation to Yachtsman Steakhouse at Yacht & Beach Club (8:45pm reservations) to Jelly Rolls? We do not have park tickets to get into Epcot to take the boat.

Free WDW transportation options, neither option requires a park ticket:
Option 1: Skylinner to Epcot, walk to Yacht Club
Option 2: Bus to DHS, boat to Yacht Club

Best way is Lyft/ taxi. Doesn't cost much and saves a lot of time and hassle.

Needing to get from AofA to Beach Club fo Cape May --

Here are my thoughts: I will take an Uber/Lyft from AofA to Beach Club (about $8)
but then to go back to AofA, I'm thinking of taking a BUS from BC to Epcot then the skyliner to AofA?
or should we plan to walk from BC to EPCOT/Skyliner station?

Here are my thoughts: I will take an Uber/Lyft from AofA to Beach Club (about $8)
but then to go back to AofA, I'm thinking of taking a BUS from BC to Epcot then the skyliner to AofA?
If you’re there July 15 or later I’d highly recommend taking the Skyliner to Epcot theN it’s just a short (5-10 min walk) to Beach Club. Super simple!

Just take the skyliner both ways if its open. Its a short 5ish minute walk from the Epcot station (it is outside the park gates) to Beach Club. There isn't a bus from BC to Epcot. Its actually easier/faster to just walk to the Skyliner.

skyliner is at international gateway (back entrance to epcot). So is beac club

• One-way bus service from the 4 Disney theme parks operates daily from 4:00 PM until 11:00 PM or 1 hour after theme parks close, whichever is earlier. Per Disney website

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!