OFFICIAL(ish) CANDLELIGHT PROCESSIONAL DINING PACKAGES INFO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I'm so glad it helped. I just happened to be the one who started the thread this year :blush: … many have contributed their experience. I have been trying to keep the first few posts updated with info as it gets reported throughout the thread to help any new readers or for use as a starting point next year. If anyone sees anything that they think should be added as helpful info, just let me know. :flower3:

UPDATE:
Thank you for keeping the first few posts updated! It's so helpful to NOT have to search through pages and pages of posts to get the current info! I know we are late to the game, but I just booked a FD trip for DH and me, 12/21-12/27. WAHOO!! :cool1::woohoo: NOW... for the CP dining package. I think we are going to go 12/22; we'll do MK early, take a rest, then head to Epcot. A couple of questions... FIRST, am I correct in understanding that I have to call Disney to make this reservation if we'll be using the dining plan? SECOND, can I pick the showtime I want or are they automatically assigned (and any "tricks" for choosing dining time to hopefully get the last show)? THIRD, we've done the package before; how "little" can you hear if you skip going to the show all together and just stand on the walkway outside the theater? (I am torn about using our DP credits for this)

Last edited:

I was just thinking the same thing! I had to look up who that person was. So I was pleasantly surprised to find out she voices Mulan. At least my family will recognize her voice!
If anyone watched Joy Luck Club years ago, she also was one of the stars of that film, and she's done a lot of other cartoon voice work. I don't watch "Fresh Off the Boat," but I think she's had a role on that, too, for a couple of seasons.

2 questions regarding dining package.

1. If I need to remove one guest from the package can I do that and keep the package for everyone else? Didn’t know since it’s pre paid and one person not going to be able to go

2. What is the transportation method I need to use to get from all star sports to breakfast at ale and compass for our dining package at 7:30 am. Buses don’t go resort to resort do they?

1. I would call about that since it is pre-paid.

2. I would drive or take a Minnie Van/Lyft/Uber. In theory the Skyliner should be running by then but not sure if that really helps you. You could bus to HS and walk or get the Skyliner to Epcot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter