OFFICIAL(ish) CANDLELIGHT PROCESSIONAL DINING PACKAGES INFO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve never heard of either of those people. 12/11-12/12 could still be John stamos

Isabella Rossellini is a talented actress and daughter of the beloved screen actress and legend Ingrid Bergman. She has appeared memorably, in such movies as Blue Velvet and Death Becomes Her. She also has a wonderfully distinct and accented speaking voice that is a pleasure to listen to. For many years, she was also the face of Lancome beauty products.

Isabella Rossellini is a talented actress and daughter of the beloved screen actress and legend Ingrid Bergman. She has appeared memorably, in such movies as Blue Velvet and Death Becomes Her. She also has a wonderfully distinct and accented speaking voice that is a pleasure to listen to. For many years, she was also the face of Lancome beauty products.
Huh I’ve never heard of any of those things. I don’t really know very many of the speakers though

Wow, I would love to see Isabella Rossellini!!
Me too!! She is gorgeous with a beautiful voice and overall presence.

We are going on 12/14 because my dd17 is performing with her choir in both the 6:45 and 8:15 shows. We've never seen the CP and are trying to book a dining package to be guaranteed a seat. This has all just come up and we just found out which shows our dd would be in a couple of days ago. Unfortunately, everything for those later shows is booked up. When should I expect to see some availability opening up and since this year is requiring prepaid reservations, do we still expect people will be canceling at all?

Is it sad that I just rearranged my days for Edward James Olmos? My husband is a huge fan and I think he will love it.

Marlee Matlin is a deaf actress. I’ve had the incredible good fortune to see her before. It is amazing. I would see her again in a heartbeat

NPH is doing it while my wife and I are down there. We had reservations at Via Napoli but I think we're gonna change to Biergarten to grab tickets for a later show

Me too!! She is gorgeous with a beautiful voice and overall presence.

We are going on 12/14 because my dd17 is performing with her choir in both the 6:45 and 8:15 shows. We've never seen the CP and are trying to book a dining package to be guaranteed a seat. This has all just come up and we just found out which shows our dd would be in a couple of days ago. Unfortunately, everything for those later shows is booked up. When should I expect to see some availability opening up and since this year is requiring prepaid reservations, do we still expect people will be canceling at all?

How exciting for you and your daughter!!

Keep trying for that reservation. I have been seeing things pop up (and disappear) all week, as we were trying for Biergarten on Christmas Eve. It took about a week, but I finally got the reservation I wanted! I don't know if it's the system being glitchy, or if people are really randomly canceling, but don't give up... keep trying!

Of course, having said this, I am re-thinking our reservation and considering canceling. DH is a Disney-VERY-lite guy. I am actually shocked he agreed to Orlando at all during the Christmas season, given our travel dates (12/21-12/27). We are only going to Disney one day, 12/24. Plan is to do AK during the day, leave around 3 for Epcot, do CP at 5, Biergarten at 7:15, fireworks at 9:30. I'm worrying now that that's gonna be too much planning/stress, to have to head for Epcot mid-afternoon and deal with the crowds and the timing (my anxiety is time management). I'm thinking maybe just heading over around 5pm, walk around/have supper, and see the fireworks. We've done CP a couple of times before, so we know what it is. Besides... we are having Christmas dinner at Boma, and I"m thinking the Starlight Safari might be more fun, and it's something we've never done.

Last edited:
I'm so happy that another portion of narrators have been announced. Now I know who will be narrating the performance I'll be attending - Isabella Rossellini

I’ve never heard of either of those people. 12/11-12/12 could still be John Stamos
I have reservations for the 11th. This will be my families first time there for the CP. Since the narrator hasn't been released yet, I was thinking it's either someone really great, or someone no one has heard of. I would love for it to be John Stamos. Fingers crossed

I have reservations for the 11th. This will be my families first time there for the CP. Since the narrator hasn't been released yet, I was thinking it's either someone really great, or someone no one has heard of. I would love for it to be John Stamos. Fingers crossed
I won’t make a reservation until I know. I’ll probably take anything if I know it’s John stamos

I'm in the same boat as you. Have reservations for the 11th (Chefs De France lunch with 5PM show). Hopefully it's a big name.

It's our very first CP. We scheduled a lunch at Rose and Crown and we have the DDP. It looks on the site that it's only 1 TC. Could that be true?

It's our very first CP. We scheduled a lunch at Rose and Crown and we have the DDP. It looks on the site that it's only 1 TC. Could that be true?

A regular lunch/dinner at Rose and Crown is only 1 credit. The CP Lunch/Dinner package is 2 credits at ANY restaurant you chose.

A regular lunch/dinner at Rose and Crown is only 1 credit. The CP Lunch/Dinner package is 2 credits at ANY restaurant you chose.
We booked the rose and crown candlelight package and it showed up as one on our list. I wanted to double check before we booked anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter