***Official Jan 2018 Thread****

1/17-1/23 Grand Floridian. First time with DS- he turns 2 while we're there!

ADRs-
1/18 Tusker House pre Rope Drop
1/19 Akershus Disney on Broadway Dining Package
1/20 BoG breakfast pre Rope Drop
1/20 Crystal Palace dinner
1/21 Tusker House RoL Dining Package
1/22 Chef Mickey breakfast
1/23 1900 Park Fare pre departure breakfast

We have the Dining Plan and my son is a big eater which is why there are so many buffets- he eats free at buffet! Thoughts?

Firstly yay on booking your trip - I have added your details to the roll call way way back on page 1 lol :rotfl::rotfl:

You're ADRs look great, like the fact you have Tuskers house twice as both their menus are fab.

I hope your DS has a fantastic first trip, know he's going to love it party:

1/8-1/13 at AKL. Going with my brother, his girlfriend, and my boyfriend. It's my boyfriend's first time there, and I'm so excited to introduce him to the magic! I've got all my ADR's ready and even scored a FP for FOP(though later than I wanted, I'll take anything as the boyfriend looooves Avatar)! Countdown is 33 days, I'm thinking packing should be my next beast to tackle, but the hopeful part of my is hoping for Disney-themed stuff for Christmas that I'd have to pack up anyway.

Yay :woohoo:on booking your trip, and it going to be so much fun taking you BF for his first trip, he's going to love it.

I have added your trip to the roll cal on Pg 1.

Also so glad you scored FOP FP and best of luck with your packing and I'll keep my fingers crossed that Santa brings you lots of Disney Theme stuff.:santa:

I still have no idea what I'm going to pack as been looking a the weather and it so up and down - it's supposed to be 79 tomorrow but only 50 on Sunday - It might be more settled by the time I go but think I'll just end up over packing as usual :rotfl:

I can’t pack anything until last minute because my kids don’t know we are going :sad:. I’ll have to have them spend the day with one of my sisters closer to the trip and pack their bags and mine without them noticing missing stuff. The 6 year old won’t notice but my 11 year old might :upsidedow

I can’t pack anything until last minute because my kids don’t know we are going :sad:. I’ll have to have them spend the day with one of my sisters closer to the trip and pack their bags and mine without them noticing missing stuff. The 6 year old won’t notice but my 11 year old might :upsidedow

well be careful and my DH always tell the story of how he worked out he was going on a surprise trip to Disney when he was 10 as he went to his sock draw and they were all gone, so started to investigate...

So moral of the story is make sure you leave some sock in the sock drawer if you want to keep it a secret :rotfl:

Our Magic Bands were delivered yesterday! Thank goodness DH got out of work early and was home before our oldest got off the bus; he usually brings the mail down to the house, and I don't need him asking a bunch of questions about a mysterious package in the mail.

Excellent use of the DDP credits with RoL and the Broadway package :) I never tried CP but enjoyed everything else on your list and would do any of them again.

Thanks! I couldn't believe that I scored both RoL and Broadway! Any advice on how to Disney with minimal stress and 2 year old?

Thanks! I couldn't believe that I scored both RoL and Broadway! Any advice on how to Disney with minimal stress and 2 year old?

We took our youngest at 18 months and 2 years (turned 3 during our trip)... You are going to have a blast! Best advice: Don't try to do it all and see it all. Go at your own pace and enjoy. Take a break if you need to. When is your child's birthday? Just trying to judge if they are newly two or will be closer to 3? My almost 3 year old enjoyed the kidcot stations at Epcot.

well be careful and my DH always tell the story of how he worked out he was going on a surprise trip to Disney when he was 10 as he went to his sock draw and they were all gone, so started to investigate...

So moral of the story is make sure you leave some sock in the sock drawer if you want to keep it a secret :rotfl:

You know what’s funny? I bought them new socks and underwear for the trip :o lol

It's getting so close! [:bounce:] ADRs, FPs, cruise documents--check, check, and CHECK! Should be getting Magical Express luggage tags anytime. We have several "new" things lined up: dessert parties, restaurants, our first stay at BLT, our first Disney cruise, and our first stay at our DVC home resort, Copper Creek. So EXCITED!! :dancer:

hello! I'm going with my very new DW for our Disneymoon January 15-27!! We both are Disney fanatics and can't wait to spend our honeymoon in our favorite place.

Her sister and sister's husband will be there for the fist part of the trip with their 2 year old son. It's going to be VERY cool to see how he reacts to all the fun!

38 DAYS :smickey:

We are going for a "Christmas Present" trip January 20-27. On our previous trip two years ago, we were able to get a rental van (I have four kids) for under $350 total. I get inflation, but I can't seem to find anything that will fit 6 people from a credible renter for a reasonable price, and I stalk sites almost daily.

We are going for a "Christmas Present" trip January 20-27. On our previous trip two years ago, we were able to get a rental van (I have four kids) for under $350 total. I get inflation, but I can't seem to find anything that will fit 6 people from a credible renter for a reasonable price, and I stalk sites almost daily.
Have you tried Auto Slash? It was recommended on these boards and also blogs. You sign up and they constantly check. I have used it twice and had excellent results!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter