***** Official * July 2017 * thread! *****

Never stayed at BC so am soooo excited!
I've only had Raglan for dinner but the food has been perfection every time--appetizers, classic Irish entrees, entree salads...I cannot WAIT for the brunch!! A classic Irish breakfast is my favorite thing to eat for breakfast, so I can't wait to try their version!
Be sure to check out the solarium when you need a little rest, and the paintings in the hallway that leads to it have lots of hidden mickeys:)

We're at the front end of the July group. We leave for WDW on Saturday morning. We haven't started to pack yet, but I've got all the laundry done. I bought a handy folding travel toothbrush when I was at Target today buying our final Disney gift card. I figure that when I use a Disney giftcard that I bought with a 5% discount, then I am getting free food. ;)

We finally made it to the teens, 19 days until check in. Road trip is 17 days away. I started my 'Disney closet' inventory today. Checking out park gear; ponchos, backpacks, magic bands, cutting off price tags on new stuff.
Trying to get organized before the Independence Day crowd arrives. After the 4th, it will be a slippery slope until our vacation. This time around we are going with extended family, so it should be quite an adventure!

Eeek! We're leaving on Monday and I'm not prepared at all. I bought ponchos this morning but still need to go out and buy toiletries. My house is a mess and my dryer just started to act up this weekend. It takes 2 cycles to dry anything. :headache: Good news is that I figured out the dogsitting situation. And no matter what is done or not done, I'm leaving on Monday for a much needed vacation!

We just booked two days at the Yacht Club! 7/6-8. This is a non-park add on to our long, complicated trip that starts with a parade in Philadelphia and ends in Disney World. We had two unplanned days in FL, and they are not within a 14 day span of our park days, so no add on to our tickets, but I talked my DH into a relaxing stay at our favorite hotel (we are staying at the Poly later in the trip) to swim and see La Nouba! My kids are so happy! They actually seemed thrilled to hear we can't go into the parks those days, because they realize they can swim for hours!

Just got an email update from Touring Plans about crowd levels during our trip. The crowd levels have dropped for almost everyday of our trip! I was glad to see this. Now let's hope the temperatures drop too:yay:

I got the email too and thought it was interesting. I guess we'll see soon enough if TP is right.

Just got an email update from Touring Plans about crowd levels during our trip. The crowd levels have dropped for almost everyday of our trip! I was glad to see this. Now let's hope the temperatures drop too:yay:

I heard the same thing over on Easy WDW, great news!
Yes to lower temps too, and while we're at it, we can hope for fewer afternoon t storms!

I am hoping that the crowds on the 3rd and 4th of July aren't too terrible. :scared: I heard that they weren't too bad last year.

We plan to do most of the packing tonight. My husband will probably be finished packing before I get home from work. In a way a prefer that he finishes - less pressure that way. ;) Although I do have to quiz him to make sure he brought everything he needs. ;) In general, though, he over packs.

Hmm, I just linked the second part of our trip at the Swan to my initial reservation for POR and I happened to notice there are now three 6-day hopper passes listed in our account --1 for me and 2 for my husband. I'm guessing this is a glitch (it wasn't there before and we've already paid in full and they definitely didn't charge us for an additional pass) but we should be getting our magic bands in the mail soon. Guess I'll have to call Guest Services again--hopefully the wait times won't be ages this time.

I am hoping that the crowds on the 3rd and 4th of July aren't too terrible. :scared: I heard that they weren't too bad last year.

We plan to do most of the packing tonight. My husband will probably be finished packing before I get home from work. In a way a prefer that he finishes - less pressure that way. ;) Although I do have to quiz him to make sure he brought everything he needs. ;) In general, though, he over packs.

You are so close!

I went out today and picked up a few more shirts, a pair of shorts and a wristlet for my trip. Well I used my trip as an excuse to get them. I need to pick up toiletries and some snacks tomorrow. Then clean my house and pack.

Hi all! Just finishing up our 6 nights at BC and moving over to Poly CL this afternoon. Weather has been hot and humid - a couple of days with hours long rain in the evening - a few days with just the quick rain showers - crowds have felt lighter than this time of year typically feels which has been a pleasant surprise. We've made lots of great memories and are so looking forward to the next part of our trip!!!

8 Days!! So excited! I am heading to the store to get some "last minute"things that i will call 'travel related" but want to get!! have yet to pack i do much better under pressure! So looking forward to this trip. We are planning breaks in our days. We have NEVER done this before so it will be interesting to see how it works! Hubby will need the breaks due to medical reasons however DD and I may want to stay out and about. Who knows! Just so excited!

Hi all! Just finishing up our 6 nights at BC and moving over to Poly CL this afternoon. Weather has been hot and humid - a couple of days with hours long rain in the evening - a few days with just the quick rain showers - crowds have felt lighter than this time of year typically feels which has been a pleasant surprise. We've made lots of great memories and are so looking forward to the next part of our trip!!!
We're packing our rain gear and I brought an extra pair of shoes. I hope the crowds stay light, although I doubt that they will for the 3rd and 4th of July. I just hope it doesn't rain during the fireworks.

Magic Bands arrived today! It is getting so much closer!

What is your check in date? We leave today, just driving as far as CT, but our bands for check in on the 22nd haven't arrived. I already put a hold on my mail, so I can't even have a relative pick them up and mail them to me. Oh well, we have old ones. And can test out the new style in gray when we check in for two nights on 7/6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!