Official July 2018 Thread!

Yay for Disney mail! We received our MBs last Saturday. I went out to buy navy dry fit capris on Saturday for my trip and came home with a bunch of stuff. Not the capris that I need. lol I finally put on my new sneakers to break them in for my trip and they are so uncomfortable. I've never had sneaks so uncomfy like this. I need to find new ones. Ugh. I do have comfy flips I can wear but would like to alternate with sneakers. Anyone have any recommendations?
Skechers Memory Foam

I wish they would deliver our Magic Bands but alas, we have to wait until we get to the resort. They won't ship the bands to Canada for some reason. I don't know what Disney has against Canada! Can't get a Disney Visa, can't get our Magic Bands delivered, geez!

I wish they would deliver our Magic Bands but alas, we have to wait until we get to the resort. They won't ship the bands to Canada for some reason. I don't know what Disney has against Canada! Can't get a Disney Visa, can't get our Magic Bands delivered, geez!

The only thing I can think of would be a customs thing since it comes in a box? Perhaps it’s pricey for a free service? If that is the case then it would be nice if they offered a shipping charge for those who want them.

Are you at least able to pick colors?

The only thing I can think of would be a customs thing since it comes in a box? Perhaps it’s pricey for a free service? If that is the case then it would be nice if they offered a shipping charge for those who want them.

Are you at least able to pick colors?
Yeah, we are able to customize them and they'll be waiting for us at the resort.

So when I woke up this morning, I thought I would see if I could modify a couple fast passes. Well, to my surprise, most of the fast passes had disappeared for all 8 days!! The only ones left were mine. My kids and husband’s were gone. Party of one only! I quickly came to the Dis to see if anyone else was facing the same nightmare, but didn’t see anything. So after my hands stopped shaking, I logged back in and magically everything was back to normal. Not sure what that was all about, but not a fun way to wake up.

So when I woke up this morning, I thought I would see if I could modify a couple fast passes. Well, to my surprise, most of the fast passes had disappeared for all 8 days!! The only ones left were mine. My kids and husband’s were gone. Party of one only! I quickly came to the Dis to see if anyone else was facing the same nightmare, but didn’t see anything. So after my hands stopped shaking, I logged back in and magically everything was back to normal. Not sure what that was all about, but not a fun way to wake up.
I had that happen once, like two days after I made them....my son's had disappeared and I freaked, but reloaded page and it was back to normal

That must have been scary. That happened with one of my ADRs last week. It was gone then magically reappeared after logging back in. So glitchy.

I have a couple pair of sneakers that have memory foam inside them. They really seem to cushion my steps. I love them

After spending another morning doing battle with Disney tech I secured a DVC Moonlight Magic reservation for my family.

Every time I have to use Disney tech I play a game with my husband where we try to come up with the craziest things that could go wrong. And each time Disney tech one ups us.

Here we are, 24 days till we leave. MBs arrived today to drive up the excitement! Keeping it a surprise for the kids. I think this is party of our fun, thinking up creative ways to tell them. How about a game of Monopoly with a chance card that says, "do not pass go, do not collect $200, grab your bags and go to WDW"....

Here we are, 24 days till we leave. MBs arrived today to drive up the excitement! Keeping it a surprise for the kids. I think this is party of our fun, thinking up creative ways to tell them. How about a game of Monopoly with a chance card that says, "do not pass go, do not collect $200, grab your bags and go to WDW"....

Cute idea!
I'm at 32 days and can't wait to get my magic band. First time getting one in the mail for a trip

One month out!

Of course, I have to do my final payment today and the website is having technical difficulties ugh. I'm probably going to have to call after work, and I barely have any time as it is after work. But it is Disney so I'm not mad about it.

One month out!

Of course, I have to do my final payment today and the website is having technical difficulties ugh. I'm probably going to have to call after work, and I barely have any time as it is after work. But it is Disney so I'm not mad about it.
I called Disney, said "make a payment", and was able to pay using the automated system. I didn't have to wait for a real person to answer. It takes credit cards, gift cards, and rewards cards.

I need to pay my travel agent by the 19th, but I have to break up the payments because I cannot use my debit card to pay more than $4,400. So I’m going this Saturday and again next Saturday unless she will take a personal check (probably not). Last time I didn’t know about the limit and had to call the bank and raise hell to get permission. So annoying:headache:

I need to pay my travel agent by the 19th, but I have to break up the payments because I cannot use my debit card to pay more than $4,400. So I’m going this Saturday and again next Saturday unless she will take a personal check (probably not). Last time I didn’t know about the limit and had to call the bank and raise hell to get permission. So annoying:headache:
As long as you are stopping there anyway, I would ask if they would take a check. The travel agency has to pay a fee when a customer uses a credit card, so they might prefer a check.

What is typical real feel for a day in mid-July? Seeing 87-92 for most of June, is that typical of July as well?

24 days until I’ll abe at Disney world. I received my magical express yellow luggage tags and my magic bands in the mail yesterday. I’m so excited. I want to start packing, but I know it’s too early. I’m just getting too excited,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter