***Official July 2019 thread***

I’ll be there July 20-26th! Told myself we would never go again in the summer but the free dining promotion was hard to pass up. Staying at Coronado Springs this time. First time doing a moderate. We stayed deluxe at AKL summer 2017 and AKV Kidani in November 2016. Trying to get in 2 trips this year (got another booked for this November). Pretty darn excited

We are hoping to be there from the 8th to 14th. Still debating on where to stay - Pop vs. POFQ vs. Coronado Springs. I missed free dining as I didn't expect it to release that early and couldn't request work time off until recently. But, I am planning on being there.

We are hoping to be there from the 8th to 14th. Still debating on where to stay - Pop vs. POFQ vs. Coronado Springs. I missed free dining as I didn't expect it to release that early and couldn't request work time off until recently. But, I am planning on being there.

Pop will be on the skyliner route...I have that booked for November in case there aren’t any good deals on the moderates. I always hear good things about their food court and not having to share busses with the other value resorts...AND the renovated rooms look cool. Where do you usually stay?

We are excited to be returning to Disney World from July 5 through July 12 - staying at Port Orleans French Qtr. Throwing in the nascar race on the 6th. Second time we've combined the Disney trip with the Nascar race at Daytona.

We visited Disneyland for Spring Break 2018 last year. What a vacation!

We spent some time in San Diego (4 days) before driving to Disneyland for 4 days. We finished the vacation with attending the AutoClub Nascar race.

Great fun and great memories.

I thought I had everything in line and booked but then my DD asked if we could do a water park and maybe a dessert party, so needed to change resort around so we could do both. Switched over to CSR and am doing the H2O night at Typoon Lagoon and deciding if we want to EMM at MK or dessert party. Need to make up my mind soon before they sell out!

Has anyone bought airfare yet? I've been watching and plan to buy at the end of this month and of course, flights are now higher than ever. Could just be today, but now I'm wondering what's the best time to purchase air fare? I'll have cash in hand at the end of the month. Hope prices go back down again, though!

We fly delta out of LAX and it seems that prices went down. I have to wait to buy 3 tickets until my companion pass shows up next month otherwise I’d have probably bought them today.

We fly delta out of LAX and it seems that prices went down. I have to wait to buy 3 tickets until my companion pass shows up next month otherwise I’d have probably bought them today.

How strange. It's Delta that's up today for me out of Dallas - an extra $100 per ticket. I'll keep watching. I am somewhat flexible on what airlines we will fly. Spirit and Frontier are the lowest consistently, but I am willing to pay more for American and Delta. I'll hope they go back down.

Hello! This is my first time posting, but I've been following for several years. We've been to WDW and Disneyland several times, and I use all the tips and information I learn from DIS each time I go!

My family will be coming July 5-12 to take advantage of the free dining offer. This will be our first time to use the DDP. I was hesitant to come in July for fear of melting, even though we're from the south! We did come in June back in 2013, so I'm hoping it'll be somewhat similar in experience with the weather. It was hot, but we still had a great time.

Since we were already coming, we decided to come a few days early to celebrate the Fourth of July. We will stay at Fort Wilderness for that part. Our park tickets do not start until July 5, so we will not go to any park until then. Any advice on what to plan or what not to miss outside of the parks? Best place to be/go to see fireworks? We already have dining reservations for HDDR and plan to do the Chip and Dale campfire during our stay.

We plan on driving. We live in Va. Oldest child has to fly from Dallas if he can get the time off. Youngest lives in Winter Park Fl.

Hello! This is my first time posting, but I've been following for several years. We've been to WDW and Disneyland several times, and I use all the tips and information I learn from DIS each time I go!

My family will be coming July 5-12 to take advantage of the free dining offer. This will be our first time to use the DDP. I was hesitant to come in July for fear of melting, even though we're from the south! We did come in June back in 2013, so I'm hoping it'll be somewhat similar in experience with the weather. It was hot, but we still had a great time.

Since we were already coming, we decided to come a few days early to celebrate the Fourth of July. We will stay at Fort Wilderness for that part. Our park tickets do not start until July 5, so we will not go to any park until then. Any advice on what to plan or what not to miss outside of the parks? Best place to be/go to see fireworks? We already have dining reservations for HDDR and plan to do the Chip and Dale campfire during our stay.
We loved our stay at the fort a few years ago! We rented a boat one day and it was fun. Our son loves mini-golf so we always go over towards the Boardwalk and play at Fantasia Gardens. Disney Springs has Splitsville which would be fun to go bowling inside.

We plan on driving. We live in Va. Oldest child has to fly from Dallas if he can get the time off. Youngest lives in Winter Park Fl.

I did manage to find a great airfare last night ($174 RT with Delta). We're now going six nights instead of seven, but I also changed our reservation from CSR with free dining to Beach Club Villas with the room offer. Woot! I'm excited!

We loved our stay at the fort a few years ago! We rented a boat one day and it was fun. Our son loves mini-golf so we always go over towards the Boardwalk and play at Fantasia Gardens. Disney Springs has Splitsville which would be fun to go bowling inside.

Did you rent a boat at Fort Wilderness? Or somewhere else? I was thinking about kayaks or canoes. We were over at FW for Mickey's BBQ last December and it looked like there were some in the beach area.

Did you rent a boat at Fort Wilderness? Or somewhere else? I was thinking about kayaks or canoes. We were over at FW for Mickey's BBQ last December and it looked like there were some in the beach area.
Yes from Ft. Wilderness. It was a motorboat.

I’ll be there July 20-26th! Told myself we would never go again in the summer but the free dining promotion was hard to pass up. Staying at Coronado Springs this time. First time doing a moderate. We stayed deluxe at AKL summer 2017 and AKV Kidani in November 2016. Trying to get in 2 trips this year (got another booked for this November). Pretty darn excited
I will be checking into CSR the day you leave! Last year, I tried CSR for the first time. We had only ever done deluxe. I absolutely loved it! My son says he prefers it to the Poly! The pool, the beautiful layout, lots of food options, and the fantastic refurbed rooms outweighed the only negative for me— room doors opening to concrete paths. (Just didn’t feel as luxurious as deluxe hallways.) I am looking forward to returning this summer!

Okay, I think we've finally finalized our plans. We are 6 nights at Boardwalk inn. I had booked Beach Club Villas for 5 nights. That was all that was available. I told my husband we had to figure out where we were spending our 6th night. He questioned why we'd waste a night at another hotel with no parks, so now we have a contiguous plan for 6 nights at Boardwalk. Never stayed here before but HS and EPCOT are our favorite parks, so I'm happy with this plan. I'm now trying to finalize my ADRs. Want one at each of EPCOT, HS, and MK or MK resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!