****Official DLR July Check In 2.0****

jcatron243

Mouseketeer
UPDATE 6/24/20: DL & DCA NO LONGER REOPENING 7/17/20; GCH & PPH NO LONGER REOPENING 7/23/20; DTD NOW REOPENED 7/09/20

Hey everyone! Since the July board needs a new host I decided to start the new thread!
We don’t really know what the world will look like in a few months but until we know different we are still looking to go to Disneyland in July!!! Praying everything is back to normal by then. Who else is “planning” on a July trip?

VandVsmama June 29-July 2 BW Stoval’s
biochemgirl June 30- July 4 ??????????????
Winnowill July 2-7 Peacock Inn & Suites
Choirmom July 9-16 VGC
stevevm July 10-15 GCV
lozzypop July 11-18 ?????????????
coloredimage July 12-16 FFI
jperiod July 13-15 ****************** (maybe 21-26) ???????????
MikeRX July 14-18 DLH
KPeterso July 15-17 VGC
nursemelis374 July 15-18 ????????
ryels July 18-22 DLH and VGC
taaren July 19-21 VGC
DesertScorpion July 19-24 GCH
katepass72 July 19-25 PP/DLH
Bossy22 July 20-30 DI&S
CaliforniaGirl09 July 21-24 VGC
Katie Count July 21-26 Tropicana Inn and Suites
ontwofronts July 22-? ????????????????
Sierranevada July 23-26 GCH
Ellek07 July 24-30 DLH
Amyg1975 July 26-29 DLH
ajrwdwgirl July 27-30 BWPPI
Gld2pan July 27-31 GCH
VegastoDis July 27-30 ????????
NorthernCalMom July 29-August 1 DLH
pepperandchips mid July ????????????????

DLR REOPENING SUPERTHREAD (DL & DCA TBA) (DTD 7/09/20): Post Official News and Updates Here! KEEP CHECKING FIRST PAGE FOR UPDATES!

DLR Update 5/05/20:
A Message about Disney Parks from Chief Medical Officer Dr. Pamela Hymel

DLR Update 5/08/20:
Update on Disneyland Resort Operations
Learn about this closure and how it may affect your reservations, tickets and plans.
disneyland.disney.go.com

disneyland.disney.go.com
Update on Disneyland Resort Operations

Last Updated: May 8, 2020
While there is still much uncertainty with respect to the impacts of COVID-19, the safety and well-being of our Guests and employees remain The Walt Disney Company’s top priority. In line with direction from health experts and government officials, the Disneyland Resort theme parks, hotels and the Downtown Disney District are currently closed and a reopening date has not been identified. We will continue to carefully evaluate this complex and fluid situation.
Upon reopening, Disneyland Resort theme parks, hotels, restaurants and other locations may be limited in capacity and subject to restricted availability or closure based on direction from health experts and government officials to promote physical distancing. Furthermore, attractions, experiences, services and amenities may be modified, have limited availability or remain closed. We will provide more information as it becomes available. We reserve the right to cancel any reservations, admission media or purchases and provide applicable refunds. Please also see our policies regarding modifications and cancellations by Guests.
Our focus remains on the health and safety of the entire Disney community—including the well-being of the Cast Members who are caring for and securing our parks and Resorts during the closure. We’re currently evaluating new and enhanced safety measures to help us all stay well. Learn more about these measures.
Below, you’ll find information on impacts to current and upcoming plans. Please continue to check back for additional updates.
We appreciate your patience and understanding.
For Guests who are interested in modifying their existing travel dates or making a new reservation for a future vacation, reservations are currently available for travel dates July 1, 2020 and later. As always, Guests are able to modify these bookings if the Disneyland Resort opens before or after that time. Please contact the Walt Disney Travel Company for questions and modifications at (714) 520-5050.
We anticipate heavy call volume and appreciate our Guests’ patience as we work hard to respond to all inquiries.

496158CC277FF9-679F-4D92-9D2D-D764036A1169.jpeg498352

Attachments

• 9EE44BF9-36C5-4DB7-85E1-434FC9B4B813.jpeg
    9EE44BF9-36C5-4DB7-85E1-434FC9B4B813.jpeg
    61.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
A quick intro to me. I live in Washington State, married with two teens. We have been to the DLR several times (about 16) since 2002. This year we are having a splurge trip since we didn’t go in 2019. We went in October of 2018 for my sons 13th birthday. He got horribly sick on the day of his birthday. We are hoping this trip will go as planned. If it doesn’t we will have to wait until next year.

Still booked for July! Hoping for the best, but have resigned myself to the thought of having to re-book for next summer. Thanks for hosting!

I booked a few days ago for July 26th-29th at DLH (we never stay here, but I was thinking if the limit guests, this might get us in). We were scheduled to go in April and June but obviously those plans changed. Fingers crossed!

I booked a few days ago for July 26th-29th at DLH (we never stay here, but I was thinking if the limit guests, this might get us in). We were scheduled to go in April and June but obviously those plans changed. Fingers crossed!

That’s the same reason we are thinking of booking at a Disney hotel. We are hoping guests of their hotels get in automatically. I just can’t stomach the cost of the grand so we are still going between PP or DLH. I’m not even getting our hopes up for anything and we aren’t telling our kids until the day we leave. We can’t keep upsetting them.

Booked for 7/15 - 7/17 at VGC for my annual visit for Disneyland's birthday! Still hoping it will happen, but feel like it is most likely a no-go at this point. But not cancelling anything. i will let DVC do that. I am local, so I can go when the parks open. Just was hoping to keep the tradition of being there for Disneyland's birthday.

Scheduled to stay at BW Stovall's 6/29 - 7/2. At this point, all I'm hoping for is that the GCH will be open so we can celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary at Napa Rose on 7/1. We were originally supposed to go in March and already have 2-day tickets purchased from earlier this year.

Booked for 7/15 - 7/17 at VGC for my annual visit for Disneyland's birthday! Still hoping it will happen, but feel like it is most likely a no-go at this point. But not cancelling anything. i will let DVC do that. I am local, so I can go when the parks open. Just was hoping to keep the tradition of being there for Disneyland's birthday.
I hope you can keep your tradition going!!

Scheduled to stay at BW Stovall's 6/29 - 7/2. At this point, all I'm hoping for is that the GCH will be open so we can celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary at Napa Rose on 7/1. We were originally supposed to go in March and already have 2-day tickets purchased from earlier this year.
What an anniversary!! That sound amazing. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Our March trip which was cancelled and rescheduled to June... which we then cancelled and rescheduled to July... has now been cancelled. Even if DLR is open in July, realistically my family doesn't feel like we want to risk a visit. We will hopefully go spring 2021.

Our March trip which was cancelled and rescheduled to June... which we then cancelled and rescheduled to July... has now been cancelled. Even if DLR is open in July, realistically my family doesn't feel like we want to risk a visit. We will hopefully go spring 2021.
I’m sorry you canceled your vacation. I hope you get to go in spring of 2021!!

Technically my dates were in June. One hotel I booked (as a backup) has canceled on me (BW Plus Anaheim Inn) but my June Hyatt House reservation is still intact.

However, a few weeks ago I made a backup for the early part of July (the latest I can go since school starts so early here) and am tentatively booked for July 8-11 at DIS. I wouldn't mind going then because it would fall over my birthday :)

Well, I guess my scheduled trip is now 7/14 - 7/17 as my VGC waitlist for the additional night came through yesterday. I still have no confidence that this will be happening.

The continued lack of being able to book any kind of experience or dining reservations for July makes it seem more and more likely that they don’t have a plan to be open. I understand not wanting to allow bookings as attendance will likely be highly controlled but if I am allowed to have my vacation package booked for July I should also be able to have the ability to book reservations. I would think that those staying on property will have some of the preferred chances of getting into the parks if they are open.

Well, I guess my scheduled trip is now 7/14 - 7/17 as my VGC waitlist for the additional night came through yesterday. I still have no confidence that this will be happening.
I still think it is plausible for DTD/hotels to open in July, and then parks later. I'm still dithering regarding my 7/19-21 reservation since we also have Labor Day weekend and I'm okay with one resort-only trip, but not two.

Sad to say I just cancelled my 1st visit to Disneyland for July 15 - 18! Going to start working on April 2021 as a new goal to get there! Hopefully they will be open by then and have most experiences going! Coming from Maine, it's a far distance to travel if you can't get the full experience! I'm pretty bummed was looking forward to going and being there for the 65th Anniversary!

We were supposed to go 7/7-7/15 but I feel like there's no way it's going to happen. Really sad about it but feeling grateful that we didn't tell the kids so they don't know they are missing out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!