***Official June 2018***

I arrive at on Satuday June 16 by my lonesome. Daughter and 2 youngest grands join me on Monday, June 18. Four oldest grands join us on Friday, June 22. Friends join us on Wednesday, June 27. And we all leave on July 1.

I arrive at on Satuday June 16 by my lonesome. Daughter and 2 youngest grands join me on Monday, June 18. Four oldest grands join us on Friday, June 22. Friends join us on Wednesday, June 27. And we all leave on July 1.

Welcome! Sounds like a nice long vacation for you and plenty of companions along the way!

Cross posting this quote from News Round Up:

According to Club Level guests booking 90 day Fastpasses it appears Toy Story Mania will remain Standby only through late May.

Meaning we will start seeing soon Toy Story Mania when it opens back up for FP. My theory, it will stay standby only until opening day. For those hoping to get a TSMM fastpass or deciding whether or not to go to HS at all, watch this space.

I am late to the party!!! I can't believe that I did not know that these threads existed. Glad that I found this.

We are traveling from June 18-28th - me, my two kiddos (7 and 4), my mom, my brother, and my brother's two children (17 and 14 - who are both going for the first time!!). We are renting DVC points and doing a split stay at AKL and Beach Club - first time at both and so excited!

I am late to the party!!! I can't believe that I did not know that these threads existed. Glad that I found this.

We are traveling from June 18-28th - me, my two kiddos (7 and 4), my mom, my brother, and my brother's two children (17 and 14 - who are both going for the first time!!). We are renting DVC points and doing a split stay at AKL and Beach Club - first time at both and so excited!

Not late at all, but you've got two of my wishlist resorts in one trip! Sounds like a great group and I bet you all will have a great time!

Our first trip back to the “other Disneyland” since 2010! June 15-21 Pop Century, Party of 7 including a toddler - yikes! My kids are DL pro’s so that makes it a little less stressful, but this whole advance FP+ thing has got me going bananas. We don’t play that game here in Anaheim!

June 8-14 at Pop :)

Our first trip back to the “other Disneyland” since 2010! June 15-21 Pop Century, Party of 7 including a toddler - yikes! My kids are DL pro’s so that makes it a little less stressful, but this whole advance FP+ thing has got me going bananas. We don’t play that game here in Anaheim!

Welcome guys! I keep forgetting to come back to this thread and update. Since we're starting to get under 100 days, how's everything going? I know I keep rethinking days especially now that TSL is a June 30th opening. I definitely don't want to skip it completely, we love RnRC and ToT. But since I hate RD there, we might just go a couple different evenings. I'm also trying to fit in a visit to DS but it still doesn't seem to fit, oh well!

Welcome guys! I keep forgetting to come back to this thread and update. Since we're starting to get under 100 days, how's everything going? I know I keep rethinking days especially now that TSL is a June 30th opening. I definitely don't want to skip it completely, we love RnRC and ToT. But since I hate RD there, we might just go a couple different evenings. I'm also trying to fit in a visit to DS but it still doesn't seem to fit, oh well!
We are at a 95 day countdown now! So excited though both my DH and I agree that we wish it was now! This has been an interesting trip to plan thus far because it is only one park day for us. But we are doing 4 nights so we do have plenty of plans that include spending time at the resort, Disney Springs, TotWL, Sanaa, Hoop Dee Doo, etc etc. This trip compared to my previous two is a lot more laid back. But, as I think I mentioned before, we were planning to skip this year so I am happy to have any Disney time. Plus we have another short trip booked for October to do MNSSHP and then probably DHS.

Well, I bit the bullet and emailed DSS, asking about the enhanced FP program. Haven't heard back yet, but I'm sure I will soon ("Oh, Ms B, you want to give us MORE of your money???"). Honestly, I didn't think I'd want to use it since our YC stay is focused on Epcot and Studios, but with TSMM being dodgy, and DS not wanting to sacrifice an FP for Frozen and me wanting to FINALLY RIDE IT, it might make sense. If I did do it, it'd just be for three days, and I'd schedule an AK evening with the Pandora rides and ROL viewing.

It's all so stupidly complicated... and I love it. It's a sickness. :crazy2:

I'm anxiously awaiting the AP discounts for late June so we can actually know where we are going to stay (for the first part of our split stay, BC the last 9 nights is a definite). I REALLY want AKL, but if not that I think we've decided to switch to Pop instead of POFQ which is what we currently have booked.

I'm also rethinking days due to TSL. I was planning RD and lunch at Sci Fi on July 1st, but now with TSL opening the 30th, we want to be there opening day so I've got to rearrange some things!

It goes by so fast once we get to the 100 day mark! We're at 112 today.

Hollywood Studios seems like the big question mark with everyone's planning for June. LOL.

I've been thinking it might be two half-days for us. We're leaving right before TSL opens and neither of like Midway Mania. There are only 3 attractions we're interested in RnR, ToT and Star Tours. We can bang those out with rope drop and FP+ really quick. BUT I do still want to do the nighttime fireworks and Fantasmic. Luckily we've got 9 day Hoppers so I should be able to figure it out.

I'm anxiously awaiting the AP discounts for late June so we can actually know where we are going to stay (for the first part of our split stay, BC the last 9 nights is a definite). I REALLY want AKL, but if not that I think we've decided to switch to Pop instead of POFQ which is what we currently have booked.

I'm also rethinking days due to TSL. I was planning RD and lunch at Sci Fi on July 1st, but now with TSL opening the 30th, we want to be there opening day so I've got to rearrange some things!

It goes by so fast once we get to the 100 day mark! We're at 112 today.

So last year for Pandora, we went to AK the day after opening and it was pretty mad. I can only imagine how opening day would go!

Hollywood Studios seems like the big question mark with everyone's planning for June. LOL.

I've been thinking it might be two half-days for us. We're leaving right before TSL opens and neither of like Midway Mania. There are only 3 attractions we're interested in RnR, ToT and Star Tours. We can bang those out with rope drop and FP+ really quick. BUT I do still want to do the nighttime fireworks and Fantasmic. Luckily we've got 9 day Hoppers so I should be able to figure it out.

Yep totally with you on all of that. Plus I've never actually seen Fantasmic! So I was thinking we have one evening that's more of a question mark so instead of spending the whole day at MK we might just hop to HS that night. Or we could also skip the SW show but that would be a tough sell.I have plenty of time to agonize over it I guess.

I'm going through the same motions... I'm thinking that if we're not too tired on arrival day, we might try to catch the Star Wars Fireworks that night. We plan to be at Epcot that afternoon/evening, so it would be easy to head over to DHS just for the fireworks. If we decide we don't want to do it that night, we have a few other evenings that are flexible/empty that we could go to DHS for a few hours. We'll do rope drop at DHS one day. We do like TSMM but if they're still operating it as standby only and don't have at least 2 tracks running by that point, I don't think I want to deal with what will be crazy long lines during the day. It's been a long time since we've had to do "the running of the bulls" at rope drop in order to get on TSMM, but we just might have to in June. There's a teeny tiny part of me that hopes it's closed that week (we're there the week before TSL opens) to finish up the queue reconfiguration -- then there is no decision to be made. :)

96 days for us! Planning is going well. We have the ADRs we want, a few new ones and a few favorites. I just started scheduling our days and evening this week. I think I won't waist a FP day on DHS and plan on an evening there getting 4th FPs and watching fireworks.

So, it's official. I spoke with DSS, and I'll be calling them bright and early on March 14 to get 3 days worth of extra FPs. Parkhopping is definitely involved, as are long afternoon breaks between so as to be ready to go for fireworks shows. I'm excited about our Epcot / Magic Kingdom day plans. We've got a PPO at Garden Grill, will walk on Soarin' PPO (SO awesome!!!), then the plan is to ride Spaceship Earth, Test Track, and Mission: Space. Break in the afternoon, then BTMRR, Splash, and Buzz before watching HEA in the "special spot." :-D BUT, even MORE exciting, our Epcot / Animal Kingdom day! The plan is for Soarin, Test Track, FROZEN (bribes for DS may have been involved with that one), lunch at Biergarten, afternoon break, then NRJ, FOP, EE, and ROL in the "special spot." That one day means we don't have to go tearing into either Epcot or AK at RD to get everything in, and since the kiddo still gets to ride Soarin' and Test Track, I get to ride Frozen. Mind, I'll be riding it next to a very disgruntled 12 1/2 year old boy, BUT I DON'T CARE!!!! :rotfl:

Of course, it's all contingent upon DSS coming through for me, but I'm feeling optimistic!!!! :tinker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!