***Official June 2019***

DH and I booked Backstage Magic for June 13...we were already planning to, but changing the meal to Tiffins and switching textile services to a behind the scenes look at Rivers of Light floats/mechanics sealed the deal.

Just counting down to FPs in April...about three weeks to go for that. We're so ready for a vacation, it's hard to believe it's only been three months since the NYE trip, it feels like an eternity. 2019 has already been a long year for us :rotfl::rotfl: (but i swear every year Jan/Feb get longer and longer, and then someone pushes a fast forward button starting in May and then it's magically Christmas again :sad2: )

DH and I booked Backstage Magic for June 13...we were already planning to, but changing the meal to Tiffins and switching textile services to a behind the scenes look at Rivers of Light floats/mechanics sealed the deal.

Just counting down to FPs in April...about three weeks to go for that. We're so ready for a vacation, it's hard to believe it's only been three months since the NYE trip, it feels like an eternity. 2019 has already been a long year for us :rotfl::rotfl: (but i swear every year Jan/Feb get longer and longer, and then someone pushes a fast forward button starting in May and then it's magically Christmas again :sad2: )

Oh wow I was eyeballing that tour but I gotta take it easy this time. Please feel free to post your feedback and info in the thread if you want to! I'm doing FP in like a week so I guess I better get to planning that out.

You're in! Sounds like a great couple of resorts to split too.
We did this split stay back in Nov/Dec 2017, but did 11 nights at All Star and 1 at POR. This one 6 and 5. I don't know how six of us will survive in a single room at POR, but we'll try!

Hello all! I'm new here to the Dis Boards. I live in California and have lots of experience visiting Disneyland, but I've never been to Walt Disney World. I'm excited to announce that this is finally changing! I finally get to experience WDW for the first time June 21-26. I'll be there with my best friend and we are staying at Art of Animation in a Little Mermaid room. We are incredibly excited!

Woohoo! We are already booked for August but just found out I have a work conference in Orlando the end of June so DW is going to fly down after I am done (without the little one hahah). We are just waiting for her to get vacation approval. As of now we are June 20-23 at POP. Never been in June before (or stayed at POP) so I am curious to see how it compares but excited none the less!

I've been stalking the Frozen Ever After dessert party religiously since I booked my June trip a few weeks ago. The schedule hadn't posted but it must have sometime in the past few hours of today. There are several dates, but I can't get anything available. Maybe it's too newly posted and isn't taking reservations yet? Is that possible?

I've been stalking the Frozen Ever After dessert party religiously since I booked my June trip a few weeks ago. The schedule hadn't posted but it must have sometime in the past few hours of today. There are several dates, but I can't get anything available. Maybe it's too newly posted and isn't taking reservations yet? Is that possible?
THE DATES ARE FINALLY UP???? Thank goodness!!!

Yes, they'll most likely be live in the morning, and I'll be right there reserving with you!!! :cool1:

THE DATES ARE FINALLY UP???? Thank goodness!!!

Yes, they'll most likely be live in the morning, and I'll be right there reserving with you!!! :cool1:

As in tomorrow morning? As in I don't need to spend my Friday night hitting the search now button?

Is anyone planning on doing morning EMH at DHS? I’m scared to do it because of all the rope drop stories, but my DH wants to try. It’s the only DHS emh in 8 days, so it could be busy. What do you think; would you do it?

Is anyone planning on doing morning EMH at DHS? I’m scared to do it because of all the rope drop stories, but my DH wants to try. It’s the only DHS emh in 8 days, so it could be busy. What do you think; would you do it?

We were thinking about doing it on the 2nd. Is there a thread on the EMH at HS? I wonder too how busy it has been or how busy it will be on the 2nd. I think we will go and take our chances. Even if we don't get to ride SDD I am hoping the toy story land during EMH will be less crowded than during regular hours so we can see it. My kids are young (3.5 and 1.5) so they aren't going to be going on SDD anyway.

Got my reservation at 5:45 for the 3rd! I guess this is the one time I can thank my 1.5 year old for getting me up at 4:30 in the morning :sad2:
I just booked it for the 7th! DS is 13 and NOT happy about riding Frozen, but since this is the last time we'll get to see Illuminations, he's good with the party. :cool1:

FP reservations going live in nine days!!! :jumping1:

Flights booked....check
ME set up....check
ADRs made....check
FPs made.....in 6 days :goodvibes

66 days until we are Home!!!

Side note, we added a day to our trip due to flights being much cheaper. Now we will be arriving on May 29th and will be staying at OKW for the 1 night and then moving over to BCV for the rest of our trip. This is our first time staying at this resort and we are very excited about it.

Woohoo! We are already booked for August but just found out I have a work conference in Orlando the end of June so DW is going to fly down after I am done (without the little one hahah). We are just waiting for her to get vacation approval. As of now we are June 20-23 at POP. Never been in June before (or stayed at POP) so I am curious to see how it compares but excited none the less!

Ok, DW's day off has been officially approved so we are all systems go!

QQ, do you guys know what happens if I book the Magical Express but do not use it? We snagged a 10am Brunch at CG on our departure day and I am thinking that we might miss our Magical Express call time and would end up taking an uber to the airport instead. I would like to keep the Magical Express in case we do make it (to save a few bucks) but I dont want to book it if missing it has some sort of penalty.

Thanks!

June thread!!

We are an August family every year so it feels weird to be in the June thread lol

We are doing 11 days at Pop! June 5-16 then 4 days at Universal after that.

Looking fwd to EMM at MK on 6/9 and EMM at DHS on 6/12

crossing fingers for DAH to get announced for some time during our trip.

normally we plan 6 months out but this trip just came together this week. We were still able to get 4 BOG including 2 PPO if the opening doesn't change to 8am.

look forward to conversing with y'all

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter