***Official June 2019***

My sister and I want to add the mk dah on June 13. That is the day we planned to checkout. Our flight leaves around 5:00 pm. We found another flight the next morning around 6:30 am that we could take, but we won’t be able to use magical express (we wouldn’t book a room for that night because we would have to leave so early to get to the airport, it wouldn’t be worth it). Any suggestions on how we could pull this off? Is dah worth it?

I'm sad to say I just canceled our planned trip for June. Maybe next year will work out better for us. :(
I’m truly so sorry. One summer my daughter fell and developed post concussion syndrome and we had to cancel. I know you must be so disappointed. Hoping a Disney trip will be in your future.

A little over a week away! My daughter has been diagnosed intolerant to gluten and dairy. Any ideas for yummy snacks for her? Popcorn. Dole whip I believe is dairy free. Hei hei cone? Any slushees or ice treats? We have to skip macaroons because she has an almond allergy as well. Wish they had more gluten free snacks like cupcakes etc.

A little over a week away! My daughter has been diagnosed intolerant to gluten and dairy. Any ideas for yummy snacks for her? Popcorn. Dole whip I believe is dairy free. Hei hei cone? Any slushees or ice treats? We have to skip macaroons because she has an almond allergy as well. Wish they had more gluten free snacks like cupcakes etc.

There is a bakery in disney springs with a bunch of gluten free options. Never ate there but heard good things.

https://www.disneysprings.com/dining/erin-mckennas-bakery-nyc/

My sister and I want to add the mk dah on June 13. That is the day we planned to checkout. Our flight leaves around 5:00 pm. We found another flight the next morning around 6:30 am that we could take, but we won’t be able to use magical express (we wouldn’t book a room for that night because we would have to leave so early to get to the airport, it wouldn’t be worth it). Any suggestions on how we could pull this off? Is dah worth it?

I think all you need to do is keep your bags with bell services after you check out, go to the park, then go grab the bags after and take an uber/lyft/taxi to the airport. I guess that may depend though on how late bell services stays open at each resort but that would be my first thought.

Anyone else checking the 14 day forecast on the Weather Channel? Not for the rain predictions (which LITERALLY change several times a day), but for the TEMPS. Folks, grab your cooling towels and your water bottles because it is going to be hot as you-know-what!!! :crazy2:

Yes I noticed that too.. similar to when we were there last September.. lots of water and takes breaks and seek shade when we have to.. the little spurts of rain were welcomed although it did seem even hotter right after it stopped... it’s been a long winter and spring has been slow to get here in my part of Ontario so bring it on!! I love the heat

Okay, folks, this is it. I am done with the pre-planning. Going to laminate the current schedule (yes, I have an Excel spreadsheet, and yes, I laminate it), and deem it good.

One week from this moment, I'll most likely be on ToT. After having dinner at Backlot Express. Cross your fingers, both for me AND for the other guests... :crazy2:

My sister and I decided to add a night and book the villains after hours. We were able to find a reasonable flight that leaves a little later. I am so excited!

12 days out!
Made our nail appointments, outfits all planned.
I cannot wait!!!

Oooh, thanks for reminding me- I need to book a mani/pedi for the Friday before we leave! I plan to go into work early so I can get off early to do that, then I'll have Sat. to pack.

Our flight lands at MCO at 6:40 am. Any guesses what time we will make it to our first park if we use me?

Our flight lands at MCO at 6:40 am. Any guesses what time we will make it to our first park if we use me?

Okay so your flight lands around 6:40...by the time you deplane, and get to DME I’d consider it closer to 7:00, depending on which resort, DME takes around 35-40 minutes give or take. So you’d be arriving at your resort closer to 8:00. By the time you check in, and sort hotel stuff out, I’d say it’s closer to 9:00, in which case you would get to a park just before 10:00.

I hope this helps a little bit! I used to help my Disney clients when I was a travel consultant with a figure like this. I think it makes it easier to digest when you have it laid out.

Okay so your flight lands around 6:40...by the time you deplane, and get to DME I’d consider it closer to 7:00, depending on which resort, DME takes around 35-40 minutes give or take. So you’d be arriving at your resort closer to 8:00. By the time you check in, and sort hotel stuff out, I’d say it’s closer to 9:00, in which case you would get to a park just before 10:00.

I hope this helps a little bit! I used to help my Disney clients when I was a travel consultant with a figure like this. I think it makes it easier to digest when you have it laid out.
Yes, it does! That’s what I was thinking, although I’m hoping for earlier than that. I didn’t start our fp until 11:20 so I should be good!

Yes, it does! That’s what I was thinking, although I’m hoping for earlier than that. I didn’t start our fp until 11:20 so I should be good!

You should definitely be fine with that. I know for my own trip coming up, I arrive around 11, so I planned accordingly and I believe my first fp are around 3. But if need be they can change! I always like to note that depending where your resort is has a good lot of impact on timing. It will be fabulous! Relax on that early ME bus! There’s a lot less people at that time.

Thought I'd already posted on here but clearly not! We’ll be there 23rd June - 14th July. We’re owners at Sheraton Vistana Villages so staying there with a one night stay at Portofino Bay Hotel. Not long now! We're all getting very excited to be back again.

We're doing MK EMM & Star Wars Dessert Party on 25/06 & HEA Before Dessert Party on 30/06

Hi! I was just in Disney for Spring Break and we are going again on June 6th! Just for one day though we will be going to the new villain's after hours at the Magic Kingdom!!! We are so excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter