***Official June 2019***

Please feel free to report back with your thoughts about what yall end up trying at the booths!
Will do. Though I warn you, we are not very adventurous eaters so we will stick with somewhat familiar fare. The drinks, however, should be aplenty!

Will do. Though I warn you, we are not very adventurous eaters so we will stick with somewhat familiar fare. The drinks, however, should be aplenty!

Same here, I appreciate many bloggers who review things but they are far more adventurous than I am. So it would be nice to see a review that hits the "standard people" perspective more.

News Update:

Over on the Universal side of things, the new coaster replacing dueling dragons opens June 13th. It's called Hagrid's Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure.

Also Disney has finally revealed some more details about the Epcot makeover. Wonders of Life will become a "play-focused" pavilion! Sounds like a lot of the characters and games will be centralized there, along with some food and beverage options. There will also be some other changes around the front of Epcot, mainly removing the Leave a Legacy stones. The Disney Parks Blog has a nice write up on it and of course there's a dedicated thread over on the Rumors and News forum. I'll be adding some of these to the first post as there could be some construction impact sooner rather than later.

I dreamt the other night I was being trained to work as a cast member for Slinky Dog, a new attraction. Last night I dreamt about trying to find a room at Carribean Beach Resort that didn’t have fencing all around the paths. I went hunting from Jamaica and Aruba over to Barbados. I think I’m a mix of excited and nervous about the upcoming trip! I actually would deal with the fencing ok. It’s just that i convinced my husband to stay on property this time and not use points at an off property hotel so I want him to like it! Wonder what I’ll dream tonight...Fingers crossed I dream of eating an American sundae from the Plaza Ice cream Parlor while walking down Main Street USA. Is it too much to ask that Mickey be walking with me?

I dreamed I RDed AK, got all the way over to FoP, and realized I'd left my MagicBand back at the hotel.

No, I have no idea how I got into the park without it, which was DS's first question when I told him about the dream. And that's not the point: I COULDN'T RIDE FOP!!!!!! IT WAS A NIGHTMARE!!! :scared: :crazy2: :sad:

Hi! Thought I'd jump in. DLR is our home park and have been many times since we live in CA. This is our second trip to WDW. Our last trip was 5 years ago in 2014. So we have some experience but not much. It will be just DH and I to celebrate our 30th anniversary. Our trip dates are June 18-July 1 and we are staying at POFQ. This is where we stayed last time and we loved it so much we wanted to stay there again. I'm hoping to learn about anything specific to June- from events to what to expect in general.

We're going June 3-11. I'm going to have to cram the F&G all into one day! Yikes! I've never been in June before - not sure what to expect the first week as far as weather and crowds.

Also, could use advice - would you go to MK on a Sunday (I have a BOG breakfast, but would be willing to cancel it) or go to the morning EMH at DHS? I'd like to be where there are less crowds, and I do have a PH so I could go somewhere else for the afternoon. TIA!

Followed along with the June 2018 thread last year for our trip! We are officially book again this June 6-12 at CBR! Hoping to add an additional 2 days at the beginning or end of our trip. Waiting to make sure DH schedule allows for it! Glad to be back.

I couldn't handle waiting for the ASMo refurb to restart again so I switched to Pop for our trip. I'm kind of bummed bc I adore Fantasia but we really prefer the larger beds. Now with my luck, the refurb will restart tomorrow. o_O

Anyone concerned the August opening of SWGE is gonna have people canceling and rescheduling for June?!? I’m seeing a lot of people canceling their Sep trips.

I’m hoping for this to be the case. Some may move from August to June to avoid it all but others might move from Hine to August to see it. I love Star Wars and hope to see it in 2021.

That's my thinking as well. I know some people who have pushed back to October because they really want to see it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!