"Official" March 09 thread Who Else???

We're here and it's getting warmer every day. It was 80 today with a low of 60 tonight. It supposed to be 90 by Saturday.

The crowds aren't as bad this week as others have reported last week. Definitely not as heavy as an Easter week.

Only a few more days for us!

I am so glad th hear that. Any reports of rain for Saturday? I see by the national weather service is reporting a chance Saturday afternoon/evening. I don't put much trust until I see it that day, but it would be nice to know.

it is all nasty and rainy here today and is supposed to rain most of the weekend, I am so glad I will be at WDW this weekend..

We leave in 24 hours :dance3::dance3::cheer2::yay::yay::woohoo:

Suzanne

Got back last sat, the 21st. Fantastic trip. More crowded than expected. Weather was picture perfect, low 80's everyday, no rain. We hit all 4 parks and every ride. Saw Fantasmic wed. night. Did the Hoop Dee Doo also. Dining plan worked out great. More food than we expected, and had tons of snack credits left over at the end that we used up at Goofys Candy Co. We were there from the 14-21. Any questions, just let me know.

To all those going soon, have a blast!!!!:cool1:

The bags are packed, dogs are at the sitters (My sis-in-laws), passes have been bought, and I am ready. Now all I have to do is survive one more day of work............one more day of dealing with my students who are about to go insane for break to be here.:scared1: Heck, I am too!!!!! Tomorrow night at this time we will be loaded and on our way.:banana:

Just got back today...speant half the trip sick in bed but here's what I have to report lol....to me the crowds seemed light. The first day we were there we walked onto every ride at epcot...animal kingdom was crowded but still our longest wait was on Kali River Rapids with 40 minutes. We were able to get fast passes for mostly everything we wanted, had no problem with them running out..they even got passses for TSM although didn't end up using them.

Weather was progressivly hotter throughout the week. By saturday it was HOT but breezy but i had to spend the day in a wheel chair cause of being sick so I was feeling the hotness.

All in all, the trip could have been better but only because I had to miss half of it...i'm going back in july so yay!

Got back home at 9:30 last night from going down for the weekend. Crowds were almost non-existant on Saturday until after 1pm and they still ewren't bad. we arrived at DHS about 7:50amfor Morning EMH and we were there for about 1 hour, then headed over to Epcot, quickly rode TT, and SE, then walked around WS, had lunch at Yorkshire County Fish Shop, then back to the resort about 1pm. We wandered around POFQ and POR for a few minutes and then went swimming, it was a little cool to be swimming. The about 3pm we headed to the MK for the evening and had a great time, stayed until almost closing.

It was really cool Saturday morning when we headed out and I wore a sweater most of the morning, but it warmed up later, but was never really hot. I was kinda cold while swimming. I was very comfortable in a 3/4 length t-shirt and long denim capris.

It was really crowded Sunday morning and the bus stops looked really heavy, even though it was raining. We went to DTD for a few hours and it rained pretty hard at one point and cleared out the crowds, but by the time we got from the West side to the Marketplace, it was clearing and the crowds were back out. We couldn't even get into Earl of Sandwich at 1:30pm, so we went to POFQ and their food court was almost empty. We headed home about 2:30pm yesterday.

Now to get ready for June :goodvibes

Suzanne

:wave2: Hi fellow Marcher's!
We've been back a few days now from the Polynesian, one of our best trips yet. Thanks Sheribo and PP's for making the time fly by before the trip! Loved having the March thread!! :thumbsup2

Haven't had a chance to say Hi we're back....coming home from 80-90 degree weather to 40's hasn't been fun....but love looking through my pictures and ordering my pre-ordered PhotoPass cd.

starting up my TR from the trip and dreaming of our next trip back to the World in 11-010!

March was great...have to go agian this time of year!

I have been back for a while, and still haven't gotten over missing Disney so much - we are not able to plan a trip again for at least 4 years, so I don't know if this has me more depressed - Was wondering if anyone else is sad that they aren't at disney?

I have been back for a while, and still haven't gotten over missing Disney so much - we are not able to plan a trip again for at least 4 years, so I don't know if this has me more depressed - Was wondering if anyone else is sad that they aren't at disney?

I know how you feel. It's been about a month since we have been back and everyday, I keep thinking what I would be doing if I were in Disney right now. Fortunately we won't have to wait 4 years to go back :scared1:, don't know how you can stand it...we are planning on returning next Sept, eventhough it is still far away...we were going to go back this coming Sept., but we decided that we wanted to buy a house this year instead....I guess priorities comes first.

We were there exactly a month ago today, and I think about Disney every waking (and sleeping) moment. Thank goodness for these boards. We are lucky enough to be going back in August for our yearly family 2 week vacation (the one last month was just DH and I for a short trip), so I really shouldn't complain. I thought four months was long - four years would feel like eternity to me!

We have been back since April the 7th and Its like evey day I look up at the clock and think what and were we would be at this time At Disney:sad1:.We split up our Trip 9 Days at Disney and 5 days at Universal and Its like It was fun at universal,we enjoyed our selfs,but It felt(to me) like I was deprived of my Disney experince.From the envirioment to the people to just wakeing up and looking out and knowing your at Disney.I will tell you this much the folks from Disney and the the people In and around orlando/US and Sea world Is like night and Day,I could not belive It. At Disney It really feels like(even If Its put on) they really care and I really mean that!!:goodvibes. But the minute you go off property Its like your back In the real world. From the Hotel staffs,to the Bus drivers(could not get a hello from all but one driver,or smaile at that) to the employes working at US and Sea world.
So this up coming trip we are staying at US Hard rock,but only because of the HHN In October and only for two nights then were back at Disney.I promise never will I go off property after this trip.

I miss it. :sad1: I was the big Disney fanatic and going crazy over the trip. I knew DH always loved Disney but he told me that he checks the ride wait times through that website and it makes him sad.

We weren't planning to go until 2011 but DH said we could go next year! :banana:

We have been back a month now.....and we are sneaking away for a husband/wife only trip on Memorial Day w/e!!! :woohoo: Just don't tell the kids.

cheryl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter