**Official March 2018 Thread**

What's your favorite way to relax at Walt Disney World?

• Total voters
Poly is fun. I love the boat ride from Poly to MK...makes it so easy to go back and forth.

We have only been to WDW twice- 2013 & 2015. We stayed there for our 1st trip and loved it. Loved the tropical vibe and the monorail was great. Our 2nd time we stayed at the Beach Club and that was a beautiful resort but we really missed being on the MK side / the monorail. Ds actually liked the poly pool better than the bc pool- stormalong bay is a little difficult to keep up with a child in. Easter week is so much more expensive than what Thanksgiving was going to be though, but luckily our travel agent had exclusive offers for that week so that helped- and we went from 6 nights to 5 nights too.
Can't wait to go back! :lovestruc

I'm salivating just thinking about going back so soon after this trip! And will definitely enjoy it more in cooler weather. The July trip did me in...really....I enjoyed it nonetheless but it was brutal!

Just booked a trip for me & DSis for 3/4-3/10!

We'll be at OKW (it'll be weird not staying at POFQ!). This was my first time renting DVC points and it has been pretty painless so far! :)

Hello All! My family and I are officially booked for the last week of March. First time going around Easter so this should be interesting. I am super excited and eagerly awaiting ADR day!

Hi! We're booked for the same week & it's our 1st time going then, also :) Can not wait!! :cloud9:

:flower1:We are booked for Pop from 2/24 to 3/5. There are 10 of us going for a family reunion. What better way to spend it than at Disney! We are hoping that the flower/garden event starts early enough for us to enjoy, at least for the few days we are there in March.

:flower1:We are booked for Pop from 2/24 to 3/5. There are 10 of us going for a family reunion. What better way to spend it than at Disney! We are hoping that the flower/garden event starts early enough for us to enjoy, at least for the few days we are there in March.

Flower & Garden usually begins March 1st -- so you're sure to be able to enjoy it near the end of the trip! Just save an Epcot day or two for that section of your vacation!

Hello All! My family and I are officially booked for the last week of March. First time going around Easter so this should be interesting. I am super excited and eagerly awaiting ADR day!

Hi! We're booked for the same week & it's our 1st time going then, also :) Can not wait!! :cloud9:

Looks like I'm in good company we'll be there that week as well. We'll be there 3/ 23- 4/1. Still undecided about our resort, last year we stayed at the CR and loved it but the Poly and BC are speaking to me as well. Hoping to make a decision soon :goodvibes

Looks like I'm in good company we'll be there that week as well. We'll be there 3/ 23- 4/1. Still undecided about our resort, last year we stayed at the CR and loved it but the Poly and BC are speaking to me as well. Hoping to make a decision soon :goodvibes

We stayed at the Beach Club for Thanksgiving 2015 & while we really liked the resort , the new rooms were so beautiful....we really, really missed the Poly. We missed the monorail and just being so close to MK. We were super lucky that our travel agent had an exclusive agency offer for Easter week and that the poly is included :) We love Thanksgiving time at WDW, but we're looking forward to spring this year. Thinking it'll be a nice break from the cold & snowy winter here !

We stayed at the Beach Club for Thanksgiving 2015 & while we really liked the resort , the new rooms were so beautiful....we really, really missed the Poly. We missed the monorail and just being so close to MK. We were super lucky that our travel agent had an exclusive agency offer for Easter week and that the poly is included :) We love Thanksgiving time at WDW, but we're looking forward to spring this year. Thinking it'll be a nice break from the cold & snowy winter here !
Yes this will be our 4th year going in March and we love it. Nice and warm but lower humidity. The F&G is so beautiful and the food booths are great. I agree about the monorail we really enjoyed it last year. I'm waiting for some quotes from our TA hoping CR and BC will be there again :goodvibes
Although the Poly would be great too hoping to hear by next week.

Last edited:

Yes this will be our 4th year going in March and we love it. Nice and warm but lower humidity. The F&G is so beautiful and the food booths are great. I agree about the monorail we really enjoyed it last year. I'm waiting for some quotes from our TA hoping CR and BC will be there again :goodvibes
Although the Poly would be great too hoping to hear by next week.

@chocolateavocado We might have the same TA lol Thats how I got my Poly!

Not being on the monorail during a trip really is not the same for me! I like Yacht/Beach, but mostly for the convenience to Epcot. It really cannot be matched, especially on a night I want to casually walk back, enjoy some Beaches and Cream, and relax. I plan on front loading this trip with Epcot and HS, and then relaxing and enjoying MK the second half :-)

Hello - joining in here. We are headed to WDW from March 1-5, then onto our first cruise on the Dream. So thankful DD's spring break is early - hopefully the crowds will stay only moderately busy.

We are booked at Pop - our first trip at a value... hoping for a renovated room so we have queen beds!

Just booked our dining reservations. I swear it took all day! The site was wonky for a bit, and then between me and my daughter we had to coordinate our picks. We are a party of 12 so some of them were hard to get. We split BOG into two parties of 6 at the same time, so hopefully we can get two tables near each other. We also had to split Yak and Yeti. We got Ohana, Cape Mae, Boma, Sci-Fi and Nine Dragons. I also got France for the one day our party is splitting up. So we did pretty good overall. Now wait till FP's are bookable...it's so hard to book around dining plus the parks close early in Feb/March, so we can't predict what we might have to change. Overall, we are happy with our picks.:flower1:

We are at 185 days. Because it is such a short trip, I think the only ADR I am going to try to grab is the Fireworks dessert party at MK. For most of the time, we will be rushing around the parks trying to get as much as possible done in a short timeframe... but we are doing MK the night before our cruise, so it should be fun!

180 days!

Booked MK fireworks dessert party but no other ADRs, so a little anti-climactic. :)
You will love HEA and the dessert party definitely not anti climatic pixiedust:
Did you book the Plaza Garden or the Tomorrowland Terrace?
We did the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party in May and it was wonderful. I just love HEA and hopefully we'll be able to book it again for our March trip.

You will love HEA and the dessert party definitely not anti climatic pixiedust:
Did you book the Plaza Garden or the Tomorrowland Terrace?
We did the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party in May and it was wonderful. I just love HEA and hopefully we'll be able to book it again for our March trip.
We booked Plaza - even though DD will not really be able to eat most of the desserts with her allergies, but since we have such a short time in the parks, I would rather not fight with the crowds for HEA - which is one of the reasons we are doing a quick stop at WDW before our cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter