**Official March 2018 Thread**

What's your favorite way to relax at Walt Disney World?

• Total voters
Watching the weather...just added more shorts and tank tops....85 to me is pretty hot during the day. And what to do with that dang sweatshirt for a.m. and p.m. I think I'm going to rent a locker, just looking at my schedule to see how much walking I have to do to retrieve it at dinner time when we may be taking a boat at the other end of the park.

Watching the weather...just added more shorts and tank tops....85 to me is pretty hot during the day. And what to do with that dang sweatshirt for a.m. and p.m. I think I'm going to rent a locker, just looking at my schedule to see how much walking I have to do to retrieve it at dinner time when we may be taking a boat at the other end of the park.
I just stick my light jacket in my draw string bag and carry it around. I’m packing tank tops and shorts!

I just stick my light jacket in my draw string bag and carry it around. I’m packing tank tops and shorts!
Yeah, I was thinking about a draw string bag, just threw one out...lol, isn't that always the way. Still not sure. I just wish it was warm enough not to bring one but it can also be cool on rides and in the restaurants, and I hate being cold.

Yeah, I was thinking about a draw string bag, just threw one out...lol, isn't that always the way. Still not sure. I just wish it was warm enough not to bring one but it can also be cool on rides and in the restaurants, and I hate being cold.
It looks so far like it will be a little colder than when we were there last year. Our trip last year was close to 90 on some days and the forecast for when we get there has gone down. We always bring a drawstring bag into the parks no matter what. That way we have granola bars, sunglasses, hats, water bottles and whatever else. Smaller than a backpack but still holds a lot.

Nine days for me too!!!:cool1:
Loving the weather! My kids can't wait to put away the winter jackets and trade it for shorts!

I finalized my wardrobe. I have this really light sweatshirt that will fold and fit into my pocket book. I packed several pairs of shorts instead of pants. Still debating on whether to bring sandals? It was 45 out this morning, and sunny...I wore the light sweatshirt and it was perfect! That was with jeans though. I can fit my reading glasses, my trading pins, my sun screen and sweatshirt into my bright pink pocket book, no problem, I am rockin' and ready to go....3 days!
:moped:

I finalized my wardrobe. I have this really light sweatshirt that will fold and fit into my pocket book. I packed several pairs of shorts instead of pants. Still debating on whether to bring sandals? It was 45 out this morning, and sunny...I wore the light sweatshirt and it was perfect! That was with jeans though. I can fit my reading glasses, my trading pins, my sun screen and sweatshirt into my bright pink pocket book, no problem, I am rockin' and ready to go....3 days!
:moped:
Are you just wanting to wear sandals at the pool or in the park, too? I'm bringing sandals for our pool day, but I always wear tennis shoes in the parks.

Are you just wanting to wear sandals at the pool or in the park, too? I'm bringing sandals for our pool day, but I always wear tennis shoes in the parks.
I have flip flops for pool and sneakers for park but was thinking of adding sandals because to me 85 and up is pretty hot. Still not sure.

I have flip flops for pool and sneakers for park but was thinking of adding sandals because to me 85 and up is pretty hot. Still not sure.
If you think they are comfortable enough I think you’ll be alright. I don’t have comfortable sandals for the parks but if I did I wouldn’t hesitate to wear them in 85 degree weather.

If you think they are comfortable enough I think you’ll be alright. I don’t have comfortable sandals for the parks but if I did I wouldn’t hesitate to wear them in 85 degree weather.
Yeah, that is the big question, haven't used them long distance, I think I'll just stick with sneakers to be safe. Getting sooooo close, packing tomorrow, going over my checklist, checking in for our flight...whoo hoo!

Yeah, that is the big question, haven't used them long distance, I think I'll just stick with sneakers to be safe. Getting sooooo close, packing tomorrow, going over my checklist, checking in for our flight...whoo hoo!
I wouldn’t risk it either since you might end up with sore feet. That would be horrible! I’m going to start packing this weekend since we don’t leave until Tuesday.

I wouldn’t risk it either since you might end up with sore feet. That would be horrible! I’m going to start packing this weekend since we don’t leave until Tuesday.
If you see anyone walking around with a bright pink purse, that's me, come say Hello! Hopefully you won't be saying hello to a million people who with pink purses who think your nuts...LOL! It's very bright pink. All you have to do is say, Thistlemae, and I'll answer. Have a great time!

If you see anyone walking around with a bright pink purse, that's me, come say Hello! Hopefully you won't be saying hello to a million people who with pink purses who think your nuts...LOL! It's very bright pink. All you have to do is say, Thistlemae, and I'll answer. Have a great time!
Lol I’ll just be the weirdo saying hi to every person with a pink purse. Idk how you will recognize me. I don’t really have anything significant that will be with me. The only thing I can think of is either dh or I will have a pink adidas draw string bag.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter