**Official March 2018 Thread**

What's your favorite way to relax at Walt Disney World?

• Total voters
No discounts available right now to apply to our reservation (Pop in early March)... planning to keep checking and hoping that something opens up!

No discounts for All Star Movies either! We're sticking with our current reservation for March 10-18!

Just booked my flight down on 3/23/18 for 173.00 with SW :woohoo: Very happy with the price and got their first flight of the morning. Ok flights, hotel and dining booked now what to do till January when I can book FP's :hyper:

Glad I found this thread because we officially have a countdown! :banana:
Staying March 4-8 at Coronado Springs (first time) Last trip was at AKL in Jan 2016 with a family of 9 so I am looking forward to a more relaxing trip with just my husband and I. Planning 1 day at AK/MK/EP with some resort/pool time on arrival and departure day. Also excited to experience Flower and Garden for the first time :flower1:

Glad I found this thread because we officially have a countdown! :banana:
Staying March 4-8 at Coronado Springs (first time) Last trip was at AKL in Jan 2016 with a family of 9 so I am looking forward to a more relaxing trip with just my husband and I. Planning 1 day at AK/MK/EP with some resort/pool time on arrival and departure day. Also excited to experience Flower and Garden for the first time :flower1:
I love flower and garden! One of my favorite parts about Epcot. The sculptures are so detailed and fantastic! We went last year and this year and took advantage of the PP photographers. We are going again next year at that time, but we are only doing MK and AK.

I love flower and garden! One of my favorite parts about Epcot. The sculptures are so detailed and fantastic! We went last year and this year and took advantage of the PP photographers. We are going again next year at that time, but we are only doing MK and AK.

Yes we are so excited! And there is more to it than I originally thought. We are looking forward to snacking our way around the world popcorn::
I did grab Beaches & Cream for our arrival day for some dessert and Liberty Tree for our Magic Kingdom day. Been wanting to try that one for a while now and we want to try new places every trip!
Also looking forward to some downtime at the resort. That was the one thing I regret about the last trip. We were at the parks sun-up to sun-down so I didn't have the chance to enjoy the beauty that is AKL!

Yes we are so excited! And there is more to it than I originally thought. We are looking forward to snacking our way around the world popcorn::
I did grab Beaches & Cream for our arrival day for some dessert and Liberty Tree for our Magic Kingdom day. Been wanting to try that one for a while now and we want to try new places every trip!
Also looking forward to some downtime at the resort. That was the one thing I regret about the last trip. We were at the parks sun-up to sun-down so I didn't have the chance to enjoy the beauty that is AKL!
We did Beaches & Cream and Liberty Tree for the first time this year! We LOVED Beaches & Cream. I got the grilled cheese with the tomato bisque and it was delicious. We were planning on only getting shakes, but it was too tempting and ended up getting the Kitchen Sink lol. Didn't come close to finishing it, but we didn't care because it was for the experience.

I will say that I didn't like Liberty Tree at all. Our experience easily could be different from others, though. It was just DH and I next to lots of families so the big parties and families were given priority. Our server barely came around to help us. I also thought the food seemed really processed. DH liked it, though. Everyone's opinion is different.

Wow crazy! I haven't read too many bad reviews on LTT. The food sounds so good XD Did you guys do lunch or dinner? I made reservations for both and figure we would decide as it got closer.

Also how is everyone feeling about crowds? Our past trips have been Dec/Jan so March is completely new. I was hoping by going that first week we could avoid the massive spring break crowds around Easter but forgot about colleges:headache:

Wow crazy! I haven't read too many bad reviews on LTT. The food sounds so good XD Did you guys do lunch or dinner? I made reservations for both and figure we would decide as it got closer.

Also how is everyone feeling about crowds? Our past trips have been Dec/Jan so March is completely new. I was hoping by going that first week we could avoid the massive spring break crowds around Easter but forgot about colleges:headache:
We went for dinner. I just thought the food, especially the macaroni, tasted strange. The macaroni tasted like it had nacho cheese on it which wasn't appealing to me at all. I'm not sure, I just feel like there are better ways to spend your money on a meal. We liked Tony's better.

We went last year, this year, and are going next year during that first week of March. We really like it because it's still warm and crowds aren't too heavy yet. However, the first weekend in March does start to get busy. There is the Contest of Champions which brought in a lot of dancers and it looks like that will be happening again next March at the same time.

We went for dinner. I just thought the food, especially the macaroni, tasted strange. The macaroni tasted like it had nacho cheese on it which wasn't appealing to me at all. I'm not sure, I just feel like there are better ways to spend your money on a meal. We liked Tony's better.

We went last year, this year, and are going next year during that first week of March. We really like it because it's still warm and crowds aren't too heavy yet. However, the first weekend in March does start to get busy. There is the Contest of Champions which brought in a lot of dancers and it looks like that will be happening again next March at the same time.

Do you mean the weekend of March 3rd is when the dance contest is? We will be there March 4-10 so trying to figure crowds. It will be our first March trip after doing September and the week after Thanksgiving.

Do you mean the weekend of March 3rd is when the dance contest is? We will be there March 4-10 so trying to figure crowds. It will be our first March trip after doing September and the week after Thanksgiving.
Oh yes sorry the weekend of March 3. That first weekend in March. We are going feb 27-March 4 even though the dancers will be there. Our plane tickets were too cheap to pass up!

clam chowder
pot roast
cheeseburgers
fish & chips
salads
pasta
desserts

You order what you'd like...just like any other TS meal
Oh okay. I didn't know that! I guess I might have to try it sometime since I wasn't impressed with dinner. Even though it's usually just DH and I, I still like the character meals a lot!

Joining the discussion. Just got back from a quick trip as a "warm-up" for our vacation 2/25-3/9. A real "warm up" since it was hot as hot can be. Love that March weather! Staying back at our favorite resort, POFQ, have booked the critical ADR's, and now waiting until FP+ time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter