**Official March 2018 Thread**

What's your favorite way to relax at Walt Disney World?

• Total voters
Well, with the recent announcement that Disney will be allowing pets at select resorts, I may end up changing my Beach Club and Poly split to all Yacht Club. My dog doesn't know it yet, but she may be going to Disney!

Well, with the recent announcement that Disney will be allowing pets at select resorts, I may end up changing my Beach Club and Poly split to all Yacht Club. My dog doesn't know it yet, but she may be going to Disney!
We were briefly tempted to do the same, but factoring in the extra room cost, airfare for them, and "daycare" at Best Friends, we decided it was cost-prohibitive for us. Have fun if you make the change!

We were briefly tempted to do the same, but factoring in the extra room cost, airfare for them, and "daycare" at Best Friends, we decided it was cost-prohibitive for us. Have fun if you make the change!
My parents are taking a month and going down to the beach right when we will be at Disney. They were a little let down because they wanted me to watch the dog while they were gone. I would totally take him to Disney, but I would have to change resorts and he barks too much. I wouldn't bring him to a place like Disney just for him to sit in the room by himself all day. Now if they changed it to cats it would be a different story for me lol :ccat:

I saw they added Rivers of Light at 7:15 for my dates, March 4-10. Now hoping they will be extend park hours!

I saw they added Rivers of Light at 7:15 for my dates, March 4-10. Now hoping they will be extend park hours!
I'm glad you mentioned this. I just went and looked because our AK day is March 2 and ROL is showing at 7:15 that day, too. It looks to me like it's scheduled for every day which is awesome. I hope they extend hours too! Now just to wait for the dining package to come available.

I'm glad you mentioned this. I just went and looked because our AK day is March 2 and ROL is showing at 7:15 that day, too. It looks to me like it's scheduled for every day which is awesome. I hope they extend hours too! Now just to wait for the dining package to come available.
My wife and I will be at AKL for 5 nights early March. It will be our 4th trip but first without kids and first to stay on site. We get to WDW about every 7 years so there's lots of new things we haven't seen. Also waiting on the Tiffins RoL dining package. Have an ADR as a place holder. Also dining at Sanaa, BoG, Spice Rd Table, and Wanyama Safari. Need to be thinking about FP+ strategies. Will be skipping Disney Studio park. 5 days to do the other three.

My wife and I will be at AKL for 5 nights early March. It will be our 4th trip but first without kids and first to stay on site. We get to WDW about every 7 years so there's lots of new things we haven't seen. Also waiting on the Tiffins RoL dining package. Have an ADR as a place holder. Also dining at Sanaa, BoG, Spice Rd Table, and Wanyama Safari. Need to be thinking about FP+ strategies. Will be skipping Disney Studio park. 5 days to do the other three.
We have a tusker house adr right now just waiting for the dining package. I won’t have a solid fp strategy until I know if I can get fop. We are doing ak one day, mk one day, and after hours at mk.

We are booked for March 25-30! Plane tickets too! Staying at Pop Century because we are only doing 4 park days and will be commando touring. I do hope we get a refurbished room though.

It will be my first time doing WDW at Spring Break but I’m not too concerned about the crowds. We just did Columbus Day weekend. I braved MK on Sat 10/7– ended up being a 10/10 according to Touring Plans. Even easywdw did a write up on that crazy day. If I can survive that, I think we will be ok!

Looking forward to our first Flower and Garden!

We are booked for March 25-30! Plane tickets too! Staying at Pop Century because we are only doing 4 park days and will be commando touring. I do hope we get a refurbished room though.

It will be my first time doing WDW at Spring Break but I’m not too concerned about the crowds. We just did Columbus Day weekend. I braved MK on Sat 10/7– ended up being a 10/10 according to Touring Plans. Even easywdw did a write up on that crazy day. If I can survive that, I think we will be ok!

Looking forward to our first Flower and Garden!
Flower and Garden is awesome!

Love when I can join new "Month" threads! We're going back 3/24-3/31, second March trip for DH and I but first time in March for our boys and first spring break trip for all of us. Staying at Pop, which except for a couple nights in a LM room a few years ago will be our first value stay........ that may very well change lol, but for now it's the best TA discount I can get. Best thing is going during F&G again which is like my 2nd favorite time of year to go :goodvibes
Now to move on some ADR's! I've made one for Beaches and Cream but that's it since I really have no plan, might wait until after our F&W trip in 3 weeks :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Love when I can join new "Month" threads! We're going back 3/24-3/31, second March trip for DH and I but first time in March for our boys and first spring break trip for all of us. Staying at Pop, which except for a couple nights in a LM room a few years ago will be our first value stay........ that may very well change lol, but for now it's the best TA discount I can get. Best thing is going during F&G again which is like my 2nd favorite time of year to go :goodvibes
Now to move on some ADR's! I've made one for Beaches and Cream but that's it since I really have no plan, might wait until after our F&W trip in 3 weeks :thumbsup2:thumbsup2
Glad to see you here :D
You’re F&W trip is so close 28 more days till our Thanksgiving trip.
March and F&G is a wonderful time to go :flower1:

I just booked a trip with my husband and our six-year-old for March 8-14, which is during my son’s spring break.

It’s our third trip to Disney. We went to Disneyland in July 2016 and WDW in January 2017. If you had told me two years ago that I’d visit Disney three times in less than two years, I’d have said no way, but we fell in love with DL and after our January trip to AKL (which we loved), we wanted to do ONE more trip and stay at a monorail resort close to MK. We originally booked at GF but changed to Poly when we were notified that the pool with a slide at GF would be closed for the duration of our trip. My son LOVES Stitch, and I love Dole Whips and rum drinks, so we are all pretty excited! :yay:

Our last two trips were planned just 3-4 weeks in advance so I don’t know how I’m going to stand the wait until January when I can make FP reservations!

I loved Beaches and Cream!

I just booked a trip with my husband and our six-year-old for March 8-14, which is during my son’s spring break.

It’s our third trip to Disney. We went to Disneyland in July 2016 and WDW in January 2017. If you had told me two years ago that I’d visit Disney three times in less than two years, I’d have said no way, but we fell in love with DL and after our January trip to AKL (which we loved), we wanted to do ONE more trip and stay at a monorail resort close to MK. We originally booked at GF but changed to Poly when we were notified that the pool with a slide at GF would be closed for the duration of our trip. My son LOVES Stitch, and I love Dole Whips and rum drinks, so we are all pretty excited! :yay:

Our last two trips were planned just 3-4 weeks in advance so I don’t know how I’m going to stand the wait until January when I can make FP reservations!
The wait is the worst part!

We love it too! And we haven't been in over a year so we're definitely due a visit lol
We just went for the first time in March and had a lot of fun! It was just DH and I and we planned on just getting shakes and eating dinner, but it was pretty hard to resist the Kitchen Sink when everyone around you is getting it and the sirens keep going off. So we ended up doing it and it was so much fun! We didn't even make a dent, but I would do it again.

We just went for the first time in March and had a lot of fun! It was just DH and I and we planned on just getting shakes and eating dinner, but it was pretty hard to resist the Kitchen Sink when everyone around you is getting it and the sirens keep going off. So we ended up doing it and it was so much fun! We didn't even make a dent, but I would do it again.
What is the kitchen sink? Never been to Beaches and Cream...is it just ice cream?

What is the kitchen sink? Never been to Beaches and Cream...is it just ice cream?
No it’s a ginormous bowl of like 7 different ice cream flavors, brownies, a whole can of whipped cream, Oreos, and every other topping they have. It’s seriously enough to feed 8 people but we didn’t care because it was so much fun! They also have a chocolate lovers one but I’m not a huge chocolate person.

Just booked for March 4th - 9th, I am so excited to head back for the Flower and Garden show. We are going to tell our son at Christmas. I am hoping to make it a little more of a relaxed visit this time we usually go go go from rope drop to close the park down.

We will be there March 27-April 1--myself, DS 12 and his bestie who has never been to WDW. DD and DH are staying home for sports/work commitments. Staying at CSR--can't wait!!

Rachel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!