***Official March 2019 Spring Into Disney Thread!***

Hello! I am following along! Does anyone one know when they usually start announcing dates and food for Flower & Garden?

We will be in Disney 2/22 - 3/3. I am hoping that F&G will start by then. I am anxiously waiting for official dates!
Last year they announced the dates in November I believe. Someone else can correct me if I'm wrong but I think it usually starts right at the very end of Feb or very beginning of March so you should be able to see it! I'll be there 3/2-3/10 and I'm looking forward to it.

Last year they announced the dates in November I believe. Someone else can correct me if I'm wrong but I think it usually starts right at the very end of Feb or very beginning of March so you should be able to see it! I'll be there 3/2-3/10 and I'm looking forward to it.
Thanks! Man I am glad I asked. November seems so far away. But I know it will be here before we know it. I am planning our EPCOT day towards the end. So, hopefully that will help as well.

Going March 9-15. Haven't booked resort of package yet - most likely POP, as we have stayed there the last 3 times. Booked our airfare the day SW released schedule and glad I did because prices are $150 more RT/person.

StarWarsMomofGirls!: 2/22-3/3--???

Updated roll call! 168 days to go for me. Tried to get an ADR for SciFi and it's all booked for when we want it. Hope TP helps me out yet again!
Thanks for adding me to your list! we are actually doing a triple split stay! Starting at the Pop Century, hitting the parks hard, then we are switching to the Poly for 2 days and a full rest day enjoying the pool and resort. And then switching AGAIN to French Quarter for the last couple days. We are either going to love it or hate all of the switching! I am SUPER excitied about staying at the Poly for 2 nights!

Jumping in. Going back 3/20 to 3/24. Three nights at BLT. First night at Polynesian unless my wait list comes through. Short trip just me and my kids. :dogdance:

Flower and Garden begins on March 6. I miss it by a day :sad: Maybe I should change my ticker lol

Will update roll call soon!

Late trip, well, late for my usual planning. :)
We are going for Spring Break March 17-22. Driving down since flights are :eek:
Originally my DD17 wanted to go next Spring Break for her Senior trip, taking her BF who has never been. But, I decided to do it this year since the opening of SWGE frightens me.
Surprised I was able to grab ADRs with ease, of course waiting on the Storybook dining, and EMMs.
Still trying to plan if we take her BF to Uni too, and/or beach day...
Excited because this year my Birthday finally falls during the Spring Break for my kids, usually we are heading home from wherever we go, so this year I get to be at my Happy Place as I age another year. :mickeyjum

So excited...My daughter and I will be there for the UCA cheer comp in March, and my sister is going to join us a few days with her 2 daughters! My sister hasn't been to WDW in like 29 years (and this will be her daughters' first visits, too!) We're going to pack a lot of park time into 2.5 days - but I'm stoked I scored an ADR at the Bon Voyage breakfast - yay!!!

Dining is booked :woohoo: now let the tweaking begin :rolleyes:
I just booked all my dining too. So exciting!

Got everything I wanted, but skipped CRT. Has it always required advance payment? We were on the dining plan last time we ate there. That $205 hold for breakfast made me change my mind.:hyper2:

I just booked all my dining too. So exciting!

Got everything I wanted, but skipped CRT. Has it always required advance payment? We were on the dining plan last time we ate there. That $205 hold for breakfast made me change my mind.:hyper2:
Yes it is one you have to pre pay for
Glad you got your dining booked makes the trip seem closer :D

Late trip, well, late for my usual planning. :)
We are going for Spring Break March 17-22. Driving down since flights are :eek:
Originally my DD17 wanted to go next Spring Break for her Senior trip, taking her BF who has never been. But, I decided to do it this year since the opening of SWGE frightens me.
Surprised I was able to grab ADRs with ease, of course waiting on the Storybook dining, and EMMs.
Still trying to plan if we take her BF to Uni too, and/or beach day...
Excited because this year my Birthday finally falls during the Spring Break for my kids, usually we are heading home from wherever we go, so this year I get to be at my Happy Place as I age another year. :mickeyjum
How awesome you get to celebrate your birthday in Disney!

Updated roll call!

I booked the new rhino tour at AK for 3/2. We get in late on 3/1 and it seemed like the perfect way to really get our trip going. Cannot wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!