***Official March 2019 Spring Into Disney Thread!***

SaintsManiac

Wait for it.
Well I've been waiting for this thread to pop up, but I guess I'll get us started!

Who's ready for spring at WDW?? We are so excited about doing Flower & Garden again. We haven't since 2009 on our honeymoon!

We'll be heading down on March 1st and leaving March 5th. We are booked room only at POP. We will renew our APs this year instead of letting them expire like we had planned.

This is the first time we've skipped Mardi Gras in about 8 years! We usually spend the time in NOLA with friends, but we are ready for a change.

Post your dates and we'll get a roll call going!

ROLL CALL:

StarWarsMomofGirls!: 2/22-3/3--???
blakefamily: 2/23-3/5--offsite/Poly
TheOneWithTriplets: 2/25-3/6--BWV
Jen12573: 2/26-3/4--CSR
Joe Ryan: 2/26-3/5: All Star Movies

lolash: 2/26-3/6 -- All Stars/Boardwalk
dakotix: 2/26-3/7--AKL
lucinjo: 2/27-3/3--GF
Will C: 2/27-3/7--???
Hamptonite: 2/27-3/10--Wilderness Lodge CCV / Beach Club Villas
DWFamilyof6 : 2/28-3/6-- Caribbean Beach
ArielSRL: 3/1-3/3--POP

SaintsManiac: 3/1-3/5 --POP
CAStevens218: 3/2-3/7--All Star Sports
Spacecow: 3/2-3/10 --POP

emiliemtblanc: 3/2-3/10-- POR
Dmcwc484: 3/2-3/10--All Star Music
carolann210: 3/2-3/9--Poly Villas
TinkerBellDVC: 3/2-3/10--BLT

MariaSG: 3/2-3/16--AoA
brnrss34: 3/3-3/6--All Star Sports
Rach73: 3/3/3/8--CBR
hoffj070: 3/3-3/8--POFQ
greewe: 3/3-3/9--Poly
laenfante: 3/3-3/9-- POFQ
Melissakay1q: 3/3-3/9--All Star Music
Alucard84: 3/3-3/9--POP
WhoDatDisney: 3/4-3/9-- Boardwalk
MonaMN: 3/4-3/11 --POFQ
Chazon: 3/6-3/10--POR
Lsdolphin: 3/7-3/12--POFQ

pigletto: 3/8-3/16-- Sheraton Vistana Resort
TexasBee: 3/8-3/17--Ft. Wilderness
GraceMonica: 3/9-3/12--YC
kddlm: 3/9-3/13--SSR
JenCl456: 3/9-3/15--All Star Sports
Madame: 3/9-3/15-- BCV
bkcwilliams: 3/9-3/15-- POP?
Jenn80: 3/9-3/15--CBR
MarkB20: 3/9-3/15--offsite
FindingTheMouse: 3/9-3/15--POP/POFQ
Ronald Brown: 3/9-3/16--CCV
coolgrandson: 3/9-3/16--SSR
Branderson610: 3/10-3/14--POR
Saltywardog: 3/10-3/16 --SoG
Puppysaver727: 3/10-3/16--YC
limace: 3/11-3/16--BWV
jennf: 3/12-3/23--Windsor Hills
j2thomason: 3/14-3/18--All Star Movies
DisneyJac: 3/14-3/24 -- Poly/Beach Club
justplainchy: 3/15-3/23--Coronado Springs
wdwnut61: 3/16-3/24--WL
tinkerbelltreasure: 3/16-3/23-- CBR
TISHLOVESDISNEY: 3/16-3/20--Dolphin/CR/AoA
mannym: 3/17-3/22--SSR
BonnieF: 3/18-3/26--SS/OKW
ajsary: 3/19-3/24--All Star Movies
ffcheff: 3/20-3/24 --Poly/BLT
biochemgirl: 3/20-3/30-- POP/BWV
IndianaRRT: 3/21 --Poly and 3/25-- SSR
bdiddy: 3/22-3/27--POP
Pmm_: 3/23-3/27--AKL
Moustersinc: 3/23-3/28--WL
Herding_Cats: 3/23-3/29--AoA/BCV
WhitneyMB: 3/23-3/29--POR
e777: 3/23-4/1 (???)
kippynumber1: 3/23-4/1--Beach Club Villas
Brandilla: 3/23-4/2--All Star Movies
DisArmyWife215: 3/24-3/29--Shades of Green
susanktz: 3/24-3/30
Jillm09: 3/24-3/30--Boardwalk
juuuliebeth: 3/27-3/31--POR
Allybaster: 3/28-4/1--Boardwalk
ChiefM: 3/30-4/1 --SoG

Last edited:
I’m so excited! We will be there 2/28-3/6. First time at Flower and Garden! Staying at Caribbean Beach Resort. Planning to do 5 days at the Parks. We have Four kids... wondering how much they can take of touring And tasting Epcot wout boredom setting in.

Yay! Thanks for starting the thread!

I’m booked solo at POP March 24-29. This will be my second solo trip and my first time to F&G. I’m planning to spend one full day at each park.Debating park hoppers. I decided against a dining plan to free up all of my options.

I was waiting for the thread, too! We will be there March 4-11, right now booked at POFQ but willing to modify when deals come out. Planning on 6 park days right now without hoppers (all parks with AK and HS twice).

This will be our second March - we were there for a few days last March before our cruise - and have also been in early Feb, early Oct, early Dec.

Part of our quest on this trip will be to add to our collection of Mickeys - trying to find him in as many outfits as we can - so planning on meals at Chef Mickey's, Mickey's Backyard BBQ, and Hollywood and Vine to try to catch a few we haven't before.

Yay! I'm joining the crowd.

We're going March 24 - March 30

This will be my DD 5 trip (she's 12), but she begged to go again. Darn, I couldn't say no to Disney. :)

We will be there for our very first DW trip March 14 - 24. I am super excited... we’ve been to Disneyland a few times. We are doing a split stay. It’s a long way for us to go and I don’t know if we will make it again and I couldn’t settle on just one resort... we are doing 5 nights at Poly and 5 nights at Beach Club. We are a family of four (kids will be 11 and 8). My husband doesnt like Disney or theme parks so we’ll leave him at the resorts .

Booked our flights yesterday! Normally I wouldn't book them this early, but I was using frequent flier miles and decided to grab them while the good flight times are still available. Hooray!

Booked our flights yesterday! Normally I wouldn't book them this early, but I was using frequent flier miles and decided to grab them while the good flight times are still available. Hooray!

You got flights already?! I'm eagerly awaiting Southwest to open the dates for the end of March for me.

We will be there for our very first DW trip March 14 - 24. I am super excited... we’ve been to Disneyland a few times. We are doing a split stay. It’s a long way for us to go and I don’t know if we will make it again and I couldn’t settle on just one resort... we are doing 5 nights at Poly and 5 nights at Beach Club. We are a family of four (kids will be 11 and 8). My husband doesnt like Disney or theme parks so we’ll leave him at the resorts .

That sounds AMAZING! Two fantastic resorts!

We booked flights a couple of weeks ago too... had enough points so just went for it. Now just need to save enough for tickets and decide if we want the dining planning.

Dude, I always thought that flights were cheaper as the date got closer or you needed to know some kind of insider-voodoo purchasing time magic, like the 2nd Tuesday of the month before your trip at 2PM Central Standard Time. I've got the upcoming Southwest booking date on my calendar and I AM READY.

Dude, I always thought that flights were cheaper as the date got closer or you needed to know some kind of insider-voodoo purchasing time magic, like the 2nd Tuesday of the month before your trip at 2PM Central Standard Time. I've got the upcoming Southwest booking date on my calendar and I AM READY.
During times like Spring Break or other holidays, it just seems the prices don't move around that much. And I always just like to know I have the flight I want... and I am OK spending a little more to get that.

During times like Spring Break or other holidays, it just seems the prices don't move around that much. And I always just like to know I have the flight I want... and I am OK spending a little more to get that.

Yep, me too. There is a direct flight from where we are only once per week. I knew which flight we needed to be on and booked the second it was available.

Count us in! I’m happy to see this thread started :sunny:
We are going for our provinces Spring Break ( we’re Canadian).
We are staying offsite in a 2 bedroom condo at Sheraton Vistana Resort. This will be our 14th trip since 2008. Most of those stays were onsite , but we really prefer offsite for the space to spread out since the kids are 14 and 21 now. The Vistana is about a 4 minute drive from being on property so it works for us.

We will be doing 4 or 5 park days and possibly one water park day . Our dates are March 8th to March 16th . We are going in expecting big crowds . It’s a popular time for Spring Break in Canada and some states and I know previous crowd reports had people saying it was packed . We will plan well and deal with it. I can’t stand the thought of another winter with nowhere warm to look forward to and our break is the only time the kids won’t miss too much school .

I’m already so excited and looking forward to planning with all of you! :goodvibes

Count us in! I’m happy to see this thread started :sunny:
We are going for our provinces Spring Break ( we’re Canadian).
We are staying offsite in a 2 bedroom condo at Sheraton Vistana Resort. This will be our 14th trip since 2008. Most of those stays were onsite , but we really prefer offsite for the space to spread out since the kids are 14 and 21 now. The Vistana is about a 4 minute drive from being on property so it works for us.

We will be doing 4 or 5 park days and possibly one water park day . Our dates are March 8th to March 16th . We are going in expecting big crowds . It’s a popular time for Spring Break in Canada and some states and I know previous crowd reports had people saying it was packed . We will plan well and deal with it. I can’t stand the thought of another winter with nowhere warm to look forward to and our break is the only time the kids won’t miss too much school .

I’m already so excited and looking forward to planning with all of you! :goodvibes
Canadian here too. Our Spring Break is March 15 - 30. Heading down a day early.

SOOOOO... Excited!!!!! We are going March 9th-15th. It will be my husband and 7 year old son's first trip to DW. I cannot wait to see there excitement. It has been 18 years since I have been so it will all be new to me also!!

And we will be at the AllStar Sports Resort

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!