"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - Believe in the Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holiday Wishes Dessert Party

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/magic-kingdom/wishes-fireworks-holiday-dessert-party/

I did send an email regarding my disappointment of removing the Parade Viewing. I'm going to call today, as well, when I get a chance. Also, PP on MNSSHP Thread called about Happy HalloWishes Dessert Party too, no Parade Viewing. I will update Post #1 today as well when I get back home.

Per DVC Member Services (Hold to Speak to Management for Verification), Parade Viewing is included with the Dessert Party. CM was ready to book for me, but I wasn't in my booking window -- which I knew. Wish website would be updated already.

Per DVC Member Services (Hold to Speak to Management for Verification), Parade Viewing is included with the Dessert Party. CM was ready to book for me, but I wasn't in my booking window -- which I knew. Wish website would be updated already.
What a mess they've made of it! :badpc: My TA told me she was told by Disney parade viewing is not included this year, but to keep an eye on it because of all the conflicting info right now. Only Disney can get by with this much incompetence! (Although at this point I'm like 90% sure it's gonna be included considering all the people, like your DVC member services, who are confirming it will be included.)

What a mess they've made of it! :badpc: My TA told me she was told by Disney parade viewing is not included this year, but to keep an eye on it because of all the conflicting info right now. Only Disney can get by with this much incompetence! (Although at this point I'm like 90% sure it's gonna be included considering all the people, like your DVC member services, who are confirming it will be included.)

I sent a complaint to Disney about it and this was their response:

Thank you for your email to the Walt Disney World® Resort. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us.

We are sorry for the disappointments you mentioned in your email. It is our goal to create magical memories and exceed the expectations of our Guests during each and every interaction that you have with us. Please be assured that we have shared your comments with our leadership team, along with the appropriate management, as feedback such as yours is taken very seriously.

Once again, thank you for contacting us. We sincerely hope that we will have an opportunity to entertain you soon.

Sincerely,

Ming Taylor
eCommerce Sales and Service Team

Dessert party aside, I'm getting jazzed for the main party! Is it too soon to be jazzed about a Christmas Party? I hope not! Anybody know approximately when they put out the list of rides that will be open for the party?

You blink it and it's gone! There's no more reservations for the dessert party on the 28th. I was waiting for confirmation of the parade viewing being offered and now I'll have to book it for either the 5th or the 17th.

I had sent an email as well when this all started as I reserved our 11/26 dessert party the day it came out too. I finally heard back from Arabella and Alan in Guest Services. Unlike what others were told I was told NO to parade viewing for BOTH MNSSHP and MVMCP.

He was very nice. But that's what I was told today on the pone :(

Lisa

I had sent an email as well when this all started as I reserved our 11/26 dessert party the day it came out too. I finally heard back from Arabella and Alan in Guest Services. Unlike what others were told I was told NO to parade viewing for BOTH MNSSHP and MVMCP.

He was very nice. But that's what I was told today on the pone :(

Lisa

I received phone call from Guest Services today as well as follow up to my email. She stated per MK Guest Relations there is no parade viewing for neither MVMCP or MNSSHP. So who really knows. I'll book on Monday & cancel if necessary.

Verbiage is different for both on Disney website & in the past MNSSHP has had offerings MVMCP didn't have and in 2014 MVMCP didn't have parade viewing & MNSSHP did, so it's possible for them to be different.

Representative stated there have been tons of complaints, so keep sending them.

I received phone call from Guest Services today as well as follow up to my email. She stated per MK Guest Relations there is no parade viewing for neither MVMCP or MNSSHP. So who really knows. I'll book on Monday & cancel if necessary.

Verbiage is different for both on Disney website & in the past MNSSHP has had offerings MVMCP didn't have and in 2014 MVMCP didn't have parade viewing & MNSSHP did, so it's possible for them to be different.

Would you mind sharing that link you had posted before for who to write to? I will just keep writing them. I asked specifically the other day if MVMCP had parade viewing this year, and they just told me they were sorry but MNSSHP does not have parade viewing

Actually it may have been someone on the MNSSHP page that shared a link!!

The inconsistencies are ridiculous!

Dec. 17th dessert party is not available or sold out...I called and the CM said that the system is down!!

Need opinions please, my husband and I are taking a short couples trip in November. We are definatly planning to do the party one night but are considering two parties. We thought one could be characters and parade and one could be for rides. Would you do two or just stick to one party? As a side note, we do have a magic kingdom day planned.

If we have a party ticket and not a park ticket, if we have reservations at 2:40pm, will we be allowed entrance to the park in order to go to our dining reservations, or are we out of luck/need to cancel them?

If we have a party ticket and not a park ticket, if we have reservations at 2:40pm, will we be allowed entrance to the park in order to go to our dining reservations, or are we out of luck/need to cancel them?

No, you can't enter the park with just a party ticket before 4. (Well, I've heard of people being allowed in as early as 3:45, but definitely not 2:40.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!