***Official November 2016 Thread***

redstargazer

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I searched and could not find and "official" Nov 2016 thread, so I decided to create one.

We are beginning to plan our Nov WDW trip. Narrowed it down to 11/5-11/13.

HOPING to take advantage of free dining or discount room packages.

Awesome! count me in too. The plan is the 10-19th at Asmu.
fingers crossed for free dining but a room only discount would be nice too

Just booked this weekend. We'll be celebrating DS 13th birthday 11/20-11/27. Going to the MVMCP for the first time. I'm so excited!

We are celebrating our birthdays while we are there too! I can't wait

Me and my family are going 12th November until the 22nd Nov. Staying at the GF with free dine.

We have never stayed onsite before, sooooooo excited :flower:

We celebrate our wedding anniversary and hubby's birthday out there. Also it's our 10 year anniversary ( not wedding ) just before we travel.

I cannot decide which 'special' restaurant to book.

Hi everyone! I searched and could not find and "official" Nov 2016 thread, so I decided to create one.

We are beginning to plan our Nov WDW trip. Narrowed it down to 11/5-11/13.

HOPING to take advantage of free dining or discount room packages.
Thank you for starting a thread :thanks:

23rd November to 8th December at Beach Club for us!

Me and my family are going 12th November until the 22nd Nov. Staying at the GF with free dine.

I cannot decide which 'special' restaurant to book.

We will probably be flying out on the plane you came home on!!!

Make sure you do a trip report lol :)

23rd November to 8th December at Beach Club for us!

We will probably be flying out on the plane you came home on!!!

Make sure you do a trip report lol :)

I will try and not delay your flight :rotfl:

I would say the Same about you (TR) but I will have the holiday blues so will not want to read it :cool:

I will try and not delay your flight :rotfl:

I would say the Same about you (TR) but I will have the holiday blues so will not want to read it :cool:

Thanks! lol

I'll do a TR for my May Trip, you'll be able to do all your ADRs when you I come back!

Nothing official yet. We are thinking of doing hoop de doo. Last time we went 2013 for our bdays we are 3 years and 3 days apart :) we did a character breakfast and mvmcp. I also surprised my bestie by packing a bunch of decorations in my suitcase and had the window and room all birthday celebration ready in just minutes

Ooooh!! So happy to find a November 2016 thread!! We are planning on going mid-November and renting DVC for the Boardwalk, which I have always wanted to stay at. And seeing as it will be our first trip after getting married it will actually be our Disneymoon!

I will say I'm a little nervous that there may be no Osborne Family lights though. With all the construction coming to HS it's possible this could be their last year:scared:. Nothing official of course that is just my speculation and who know seeing as Disney is pretty slow with the construction. *fingerscrossed*. On the other hand we will have Rivers of Light at Animal Kingdom!! Although still I would really really love to see the Osborne lights!

Oh wow, we went for our honeymoon to WDW!

I am worried that the Osborne lights won't be running :(. I have never seen them before and now I am kicking myself as our Disneymoon was in December and we didn't go to see them!

What is the rivers of light?

Yay for Disney honeymoon! I never thought I would have a Disneymoon but it just seems to have worked out that way and I am so excited now!!!

I kick myself too as I could have seen the Osborne lights before and didn't. Arrrggh so mad, but can't change it now. One small thing though is if they are gone one less thing to have to worry about scheduling in right?.

Rivers of Light is the new night show going in at Animal Kingdom. It's the construction around the lake right now. Looks like it will be fantastic!!

We chose WDW for our honeymoon due to having our 3.5 year old daughter coming with us. It was fab!

Very true about not having to schedule in the Osborne lights. But fingers crossed they will still be up and running.

Rivers of light sounds exciting. Something else to schedule into our plans.

I am thinking of going from the 11th to the 24th. We went that week back in 2013 and it worked out perfectly for my family, having the week after off from school to recover.
Just wondering about the timeline for all the construction happening in the parks. My husband is very sad about the latest news about the confirmation that 2015 will be the final showing of the Osborne lights.
It sounds like the new attractions since my last trip would be 7D, the Frozen ride, updated Soarin', and River of Light. Am I missing anything? I wish some of the Star Wars/Pixar/Avatarland stuff would be completed by then but that's clearly not going to happen. Guess I would have to talk hubby into another trip a year or two later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter