OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 THREAD

I have another crazy question. We have a breakfast for Akershus booked at 10:55am lunch starts at 11:10am. Will we still be able to get breakfast food if we wanted seconds?

29 days for us! When do the magic bands usually ship? I know their arrival is going to make me more excited.

can you do standby without having to wait in line for an hour? Are there areas you can view it without actually going into the seating areas?
There are standby areas but I don't know how fast they fill up. We had a fp. You can also watch the show from outside of the arena. There are good spots near Everest and you can see it from the sitting area at Flame Tree Barbecue.

Last edited:

29 days for us! When do the magic bands usually ship? I know their arrival is going to make me more excited.

I know one month prior to your arrival is the cutoff for customization. If you check your MDE you may have a tracking number already! We leave in 34 days and I'll be checking MDE every hour starting Sunday morning lol. When our bands show up I've already announced to the family that I'll be wearing mine around the house.

This is good to hear, thank you. We are 17 days out and I've started worrying about the fact that I haven't received ours yet. I will now give it a couple more days before leaving panic set in!!! :-)

I would give them a call now as they will tell you it takes two weeks to get them printed and mailed out. Better safe than sorry! (Because sometimes ME has issues! For instance they did not have my clients info I had submitted online at the same time as my personal trip?????)

I have another crazy question. We have a breakfast for Akershus booked at 10:55am lunch starts at 11:10am. Will we still be able to get breakfast food if we wanted seconds?
We had a similar reservation in June, they left what was still out for breakfast kinda over to the side as they were putting out the lunch items on the buffet. If you wanted more of the items they brought to the table they will have more of that also.

We had a similar reservation in June, they left what was still out for breakfast kinda over to the side as they were putting out the lunch items on the buffet. If you wanted more of the items they brought to the table they will have more of that also.
Thank you. Was the food on the side just leftovers? Do you remember what was brought to the table? Sorry all the questions, I just want to know if I should cancel the ADR. Thanks!

I think I just about have everything in place! Earlier I was upset I let my 50's PT ADR go because TP came through with the Bon Voyage breakfast but on the same day I rescheduled 50's and I didn't want to have a 10:00 breakfast out of the park on our HS day so I was a bit bummed over letting my original one go - BUT today just randomly was searching and found a new 50's PT on the date that I wanted back. so excited to find it! Not always easy for a party of 6 :) Now if only I could get a TH on our AK day but DH will be satisfied :) so happy that with booking later than normal everything is coming together.
I loved it when at dinner tonight DD said just think where we will be eating one month from today!!!

I think I just about have everything in place! Earlier I was upset I let my 50's PT ADR go because TP came through with the Bon Voyage breakfast but on the same day I rescheduled 50's and I didn't want to have a 10:00 breakfast out of the park on our HS day so I was a bit bummed over letting my original one go - BUT today just randomly was searching and found a new 50's PT on the date that I wanted back. so excited to find it! Not always easy for a party of 6 :) Now if only I could get a TH on our AK day but DH will be satisfied :) so happy that with booking later than normal everything is coming together.
I loved it when at dinner tonight DD said just think where we will be eating one month from today!!!
What day do you need TH for?

I might end up having one available, but won't know until closer to time. It's only for 4, though?

We have 6 total but 4 would be a start :) Keep me in mind if you decide to drop. Thanks!!
I'm still hopeful it will work out - and if not it's not a make or break the trip. It was always DH's favorite place for breakfast but last year they didn't have the cheese blintzes and he was disappointed but wants to give it one more shot

So last night was our work team night out. I may have consumed some adult beverages..... And now I know for sure that drinking around The World is not something I could manage. XD

I am 3 days from starting the daily process of FP+ and I really have no idea what I want or when I want it for. Should probably make some kind of list today, when my head clears that is....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts