*** Official November 2018 Thread - It's Turkey Lurkey Time! ***

@Newsies Add me to the list. We are from S Jersey & are taking advantage of the kids being off. We’ve gone in late November & early December the past 2 years. This year we’re doing a Disney Cruise from 11/5-11/9 but are planning on flying in beforehand & staying at Disney. We haven’t ironed out the details but we may not do the parks at all. We are going on July so we’ll have plenty of park time then & I'm hoping to relax in November. Possibly do a water park if the weather is nice. Any ideas for fun things outside the parks would be appreciated.

We’re also in south jersey and going the same week!

How would you structure this trip? :teeth:
Arrive super early on 24 Nov leave 2 Dec.
No park day on 2 Dec.
Must do:
EPCOT on the 24th.
MK On the 1st.
2 times at EPCOT.
2 times at MK. 1 at AK and 1/2 at HS.
1 day doing 4-parks-1-day challenge.
One day mostly off from parks.
MVMCP on one of the MK days, or the HS half day, or the no-park day.
How would you structure the trip? :earboy2:

EPCOT on the 24th
EPCOT on the 25th
MK on the 26th
AK on the 27th
HS in the AM with MVMCP in PM on the 28th
4-parks-1-day challenge on the 29th
Off day 30th
MK On the 1st

We're headed back!!

Split stay:
11/14-11/19 BRV
11/19-11/21 AKV Savanna View :dance3:

The plan going into our January trip was that we were going to wait until November 2019....and within two weeks of being home I was already ready to plan another trip so we said why not! My work is busiest in the summer (I run a summer college transition program), so we usually plan our trips in the fall/winter. We rented DVC points and are doing a split stay at Wilderness Lodge Boulder Ridge and Animal Kingdom (Savanna View)! It will be just me any my DD (soon to be 10) and I haven't told her about the trip yet. I'll probably tell her when we get closer so she can help plan this trip (the last one was a surprise). Also excited for MVMCP!

We are at Boardwalk November 24-Dec 1. We are really looking forward to the Holiday happenings at Epcot and HS since it will be the first time seeing either...we have done the Christmas Party at MK before and although we LOVE it, we chose to do a day at Universal instead for this trip.

Thanks for the thread, @Newsies

Driving down from Canada to stay offsite at Windsor Hills with our 6 kids and my parents :) November 24th-Dec 1st.

This is our very first time going to WDW during the Christmas season and we are SOOOOOOOOO excited!! Looking forward to MVMCP, the candlelight processional, a holiday feast at the Liberty Tree Tavern, and Epcot story-tellers.

I will be there 11/28 - 12/05 at AoA for my 35th bday!!! Already have my flight deets from YYZ (Toronto, Canada) so now just waiting for my 180-day mark to book my bday dinner ADR (dunno where tho, suggestions PLEASE!).

As of right now, I will be solo however that could change if my friends work schedules allow them time off :)

We're planning a split stay Nov. 23-Nov. 27 at the Poly, Nov. 27-Dec. 1 at the Beach Club, then Dec. 1-Dec. 2 TBD. This will be our first time staying Deluxe and first time renting points. It will just be DH and myself (early 40s) and our daughters (will be 4.5 and 6.5); I was hoping my parents would join us for a few days, but they decided against it. We're coming from Iowa so I'm hoping for warm weather so the kids can swim, though our idea of warm maybe slightly different than other people's idea!

I'm already deep in planning mode, getting my park days figured out and picking ADRs. Looking forward to ADR and FP days!

Sarah

@Newsies
Nov 20-25...off site at Bonnett Creek [the whole gang is coming along so like 17 of us]
DS 21st bday on the 21st so planning on Jelly Rolls that night per his request
we are looking at coming onsite with points from a friend for 3 or 4 days before everyone else arrives [just my 5] but that is not cut in stone yet.
a bit worried about being there right over Thanksgiving but we are going to make the best of it.

we had done the first week in Dec in 2007 so am excited to be back to see xmas decorations and hopefully all the storytellers in Epcot before we leave. Not sure about the MVMCP but definitely want to do Candlelight Processional.

Thank you @Newsies!
We are booked for 2 rooms at Pop for 11/26 to 12/3 - a girls trip.

@Newsies

Doing the Turkey dance. :dancer:
Nov 15th - 25th
BoardWalk Villas

Room done. Park hoppers done. Airline tickets done. Now it time for the fun stuff.

@Newsies Add me to the list. We are from S Jersey & are taking advantage of the kids being off. We’ve gone in late November & early December the past 2 years. This year we’re doing a Disney Cruise from 11/5-11/9 but are planning on flying in beforehand & staying at Disney. We haven’t ironed out the details but we may not do the parks at all. We are going on July so we’ll have plenty of park time then & I'm hoping to relax in November. Possibly do a water park if the weather is nice. Any ideas for fun things outside the parks would be appreciated.

So excited to join another November thread. Looking forward to counting down and planning with everyone.
We are officially booked for our Thanksgiving trip and very excited to be staying at the WL :woohoo:
Our dates are 11/17/18 - 11/25/18 if you can please add us to the list.
We haven't stayed at the WL since 1999 when my youngest DD was 5. Can't wait to see it all dressed up for Christmas :santa:

We're headed back!!

Split stay:
11/14-11/19 BRV
11/19-11/21 AKV Savanna View :dance3:

The plan going into our January trip was that we were going to wait until November 2019....and within two weeks of being home I was already ready to plan another trip so we said why not! My work is busiest in the summer (I run a summer college transition program), so we usually plan our trips in the fall/winter. We rented DVC points and are doing a split stay at Wilderness Lodge Boulder Ridge and Animal Kingdom (Savanna View)! It will be just me any my DD (soon to be 10) and I haven't told her about the trip yet. I'll probably tell her when we get closer so she can help plan this trip (the last one was a surprise). Also excited for MVMCP!

HOLY NEW ADDITIONS, BATMAN!

Welcome to the list everybody! Sorry for the delay- I've been settling into my dorm and classes this past week so I haven't been as active on the DIS as I'd like to be. Let me know if anything's wrong!

Can Disneyland trips join? Or is there another thread for that. We're going from 11/12-11/15 and staying at Best Western Stovall, it's our first trip to Disneyland

Welcome to the list! There might be a DLR November trips thread on the California boards, but I don't check those and you're more than welcome to party with us! :cheer2:

HOLY NEW ADDITIONS, BATMAN!

Welcome to the list everybody! Sorry for the delay- I've been settling into my dorm and classes this past week so I haven't been as active on the DIS as I'd like to be. Let me know if anything's wrong!
:rotfl:

Sorry in advance looks like we’re back at BC for our dates 11/17-11/25 not WL

@Newsies would you be kind enough to update my information we’ve changed our resort from AllStar Music to CBR November 11-17th. thank you so much!

Add us to the November trips! I'll be kicking the month off with a stay 11/1-6 at the Grand Floridian for Wine & Dine weekend with my best friend! @Newsies Trying to back a family trip up to it, but not finding resorts I'd like with the military discount so I may do Shades of Green...if my husband will let me! But all set for W&D weekend at least!

Hello! We will be visiting 10/27-11/10 and staying at POR in a royal room. We just purchased our airfare the other day and it suddenly feels real, we haven't been back since our first trip in 2015, I'm SO excited! @Newsies

I'm looking forward to planning with ya'll!

My DH officially got our vacation days approved! We will be at CSR November 24th to December 8th. It will be my family, my parents and my sisters family for a total of 10.

I can not wait, 283 days to go!

@Newsies

My DH, DD, DS and I will be at POP Nov 24 to Dec 4.

We went in 2015 but earlier in November. We loved MVMCP and can’t wait to go again.

Now that DS is 4 years old and not napping I’m excited to be able to stay at a park past noon!

Woohoo! Room opened at Poly and I snagged it; we are IN for the races! Doing the 5k and kids runs. First WDW runs; very excited. Nov. 1-6.

Our trip starts Nov 3, but I'm so tempted to add a few days to the beginning and do either the 10k or the half. I've done the Princess 5K before with some girlfriends and it was so much fun. I've been running a bit more lately and it's really tempting to try out a longer race. And what better place to do it?!?!

We'd have to do a split stay though since we've rented points for this trip and can't modify. Decisions...Decisions!

Our trip starts Nov 3, but I'm so tempted to add a few days to the beginning and do either the 10k or the half. I've done the Princess 5K before with some girlfriends and it was so much fun. I've been running a bit more lately and it's really tempting to try out a longer race. And what better place to do it?!?!

We'd have to do a split stay though since we've rented points for this trip and can't modify. Decisions...Decisions!

Do it! No discouragement here, ha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!